tuscl

Worst stripper names: Ricochet Awards

Subraman
Car key and wallet dating your sister
We haven't had a "worst stripper names" discussion in years (at least based on tuscl search). So, in honor of Ricochet https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4… what are the worst stripper names you've heard?

To me, a bad name is not just unsexy or goofy, but might make you wince a bit having to call her that.

For me, I think Gogo might take the cake. Ironically, Gogo was an ***awesome*** stripper, but dang if I didn't feel like a complete douchebag calling her "Gogo".
For me, many/most nicknames that reference money have a wince/female-douchebag factor as well.

Actually, I just remembered a worse one: Hot Sushi. "Hot Sushi" is a legendary stripper in SF, she is beautiful, charming, crazy crazy sexy service. That isn't actually her real name. She is half Japanese, and one day as she walked by Jim Mitchell, he joked, "that's some hot sushi right there", and she joked back, "ha ha, that should be my name". Well, Jim obviously didn't realize that she was joking, or that Hot Sushi is the least-sexy, worst-possible-mental-image nickname for a stripper ever, and for over a year changed her official name on the schedule to Hot Sushi (and made DJ call her that, etc). Not being an idiot, she never adopted the name and always went by her "real" fake name, but for a while there, she was Hot Sushi.

19 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Boner Garage
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit head
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I remember a dancer at Teddy Bear's in Gastonia who called herself Little Shit.

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I knew a black girl in a dive club who called herself Snow White
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Michael"--the stage name of a black female stripper at the Flight Club.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Bubba
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    ime - With a matching tattoo!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Li'l Bit. True story. Petite older redhead. Met her at Ships Wheel in Fat City. Had to be in her 40s, but her body was all muscle. She also had an impossibly high opinion of herself.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dufus
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Harry Twatter
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Moose
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Some of you guys seem to be misunderstanding the assignment. It's not "worst names strippers have called me", it's "worst stripper names".

Looking at you, Boner Garage, Shit head, Bubba, and Dufus

:)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Bubbles. ... it's not really that bad for a dancer name but it did make me cringe for some reason. The wife LHFAO when she heard it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Whats wrong with Boner Garage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJpf0KX…
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Gammanu, I knew a dancer named Lil'Bit in Tampa years ago. Her name fit her to a tee, a petite little spitfire who gave a very good dance.

Jackslash, I knew of several dancer named Michael, including if I recall the one at Flight Club. I thought how stupid of a name that is when I first heard it. In the same vain I have also met a few dancers named Charlie who made me wonder the same thing about why she would choose that name.

Worse names I recall are:
    An Asian dancer named Malayse. Probably tried to make a play on the country Malasia, but it sounded like Malaise.

Two different dancers named Raven, one was a Redhead the Other a Blonde. Unless you have jet black hair, you shouldn't call yourself Raven.

Jaye. All people I have ever heard of named Jay are guys. To make it worse she wasn't the most feminine looking dancer either.

Chastity. A lot of dancers have this name, but who wants to have a dance with a dancer who names her self after the belief in not having sex until your married.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Cinereous. Squawk!

Unless you're actually a Cinereous vulture you shouldn't call yourself Cinereous. Squawk!

That bitch was a female hairless ape born in Atlanta. WTF? Squawk!

#RealBlackVultureLivesMatter
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I too knew a "Lil'Bit" at the Memphis Platinum Plus before it got shut down. She too was petite and her stage performances were so good that you couldn't get near the stage to tip her. After the club shut down I saw her once at the Columbia Platinum Plus. Could it be the same dancer?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Starlight69? Anongirl98? .. *ducks*
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Clawmydia. (thanks to domo.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion