tuscl

"The best"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, August 4, 2016 9:46 PM
Has anybody not heard a stripper tell you that she gives "The best" dances, BJs, fucks or prices?

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yes, have ran into those - I take it as salesmanship by most of them but a few probably believe it (some are that good, most not, IME)
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Just about every stripper I meet says she gives the best dances and it's just stripper shit as their actions seldom match their words.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Hi, I'm Tiffany and I give the worst dances in the club."
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, but I have told several dancers that "you give the best dances!" So I've done it the other way around. In my case, it is a genuine compliment. I've never had a dancer herself say it to me though.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I have had a couple strippers say that they give the "best" dances and I will be honest Im willing to spend 20 bucks to find out. One dancer said that and I said sure lets get a dance, then she says she only does VIP not 20 dollar dances, that changed my answer to a No thanks. I equate this to the same as You smell great, You're so handsome, etc but I think its part of the game and we all enjoy it or we wouldnt go.
  • caskel
    8 years ago
    The only time I really remember a 'Best' comment from a dancer was one dancer referring to another. "Her bj's are the best because she takes out her teeth first/"
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No. But then again I guess they don't have to sell to me since I'm not the target demographic. I think it's bs most of the time anyway. Just a "see how many people will believe me" tactic.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Quite a few times and it mostly seems to be said by agirl who is completely fake with her delivery. For those its fortunately easy to say No.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Never hesrd of it
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Some girls speak with their actions.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I hate when a dancer tells you "I have never had any complaints". That does not sell me at all.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Personally, if they don't say it or believe that they are, then they probably need to move on.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Remember it's not a lie if you believe it. - George Costanza
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I have heard it. I equate that kind of talk to a bitter ex saying "I'M THE BEST YOU'LL EVER GET" If she gave the best, I would expect to there to be a line, not her out giving sales pitches. My favorites haven't had to go into an explanation why I should want a dance with them.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness, don't let them sell you dances. Then they won't be talking like that, as such talk will not matter once she has let her guard down and is no longer planning on rendering a service. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion