tuscl

An Aggressive Stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, July 31, 2016 9:22 PM
My regular OTC strippers have all been pretty passive about our dates. They come when I call, but they don’t push to get together with me. They rarely initiate contact. Instead, they wait til I ask, then almost always say yes. This was the pattern with the DS, my first regular OTC partner, and it was pretty much true of all of the others that were added after her. But now I have an aggressive stripper begging to be my sexual plaything. After I told her no more dates, the DS is now begging to have me back. She has called and we had a nice talk. She was very seductive in the way that she reminded me of some our adventures together. She described the best orgasm I’ve ever gave her. She remembered. She told funny sex stories involving us that I’ve posted about before. In the past couple of days, she has begun regularly texting me gorgeous fully nude pictures of herself. They show everything that I know and love. She has promised me sexual nirvana if I will only take her back. She makes me hard as a rock. She is the sexiest woman that I have ever known, and she knows it. She has also mentioned the possibility of a discount, although her heart didn’t seem to be fully behind that particular suggestion. She knows that I’m unlikely to insist on a lower price. I wouldn’t mind insisting on some type of better service, but frankly I’m not sure what it would be. She does it all very enthusiastically. I thought this was smart too. She told at least a little bit of the truth. She admitted that the money that I pay her is very important to her. I know that’s obvious, but its not the sort of thing that she likes to admit out loud because she is admitting to being a prostitute. But she said that she also values our history, the other things that I do for her, the trips that I take her on, the sexual release that I regularly give her, and that she considers me a friend. I’m not saying that I believed all of that, but there was at least some degree of truth in some of what she was saying. And it was all said with the most seductive, sexy accent that you can possibly imagine. So who else has had an aggressive stripper practically begging to make your every OTC wish cum true? How did it work out? Also, is there anything that I should ask the DS to agree to as a condition to our resumption of marital relations besides some type of monetary discount?

72 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm def no expert when it comes to women, but from the outside looking in, at least the way you describe it, what I see is a woman that has learned the art of being manipulative at a very young age - due to her age I sorta forsee her dependence on you continuing for a long time to where breaking it off w/ her will always be inopportune for her
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    To me she sounds desperate & calculating, and that could potentially be problematic
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    True dat Papi Chulo.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, she wants your money and is using your history of top notch sex to try and lure you (and your money) back to her. Admitted or not she is a working girl and she doesn't have to work very hard with you. Tell her you have left your job, i.e., have money problems, and as such you now have more time to fuck. But while you don't have the disposable income anymore you are on your way to hook up with her. If she thinks the cash is gone she will leave you alone. And, no, I've never had a stripper be aggressive like that with me or my money. On the other hand I have had civilian girls act that way. One asked me to co-sign for a brand new car for her. I did not do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tell her all your sex with strippers burned you out & turned you gay & now you are only seeing guys & unfortunately have zero interest in women
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stripper bitches and civi bitches all range from passive to aggressive just like us men It doesn't matter what she thinks says or does...if your done be a man and walk away I'm finished with women manipulation
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Recommend her to your partners or even your boss
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, become her pimp - kinda win-win
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Same thing happened to me Corvus
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Face fuck her like you ate her...she might just never come back lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hate *
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Bitches be crazy - yo four reel dat
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pass her over to Juice - she'll be scared straight
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    What happened to the DC? If you broke it off with the DS for the DC why would things change now?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *yawn* Another 1000-word essay. Basically, should I continue paying for sex?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @John: You really should get a professional therapist to help you through these decisions. However, it really is very simple: 1) It's almost impossible for a 55-yr-old man to have a real romance with a teenage girl 2) You're divorced and if paying for sex makes you happy, then you should do it by all means. Why not?
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    f this isn't your original DS, continue to let her beg. When you feel the time is right (or the pride is right) go back for a dip!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Also, is there anything that I should ask the DS to agree to as a condition to our resumption of marital relations besides some type of monetary discount?" Of course. Ask her to marry you.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You have the DC now. I would continue to ignore the DS. That is unless you plan to put a ring on the DS. Then by all means. Plus tell her you'll agree to a prenup and 50% while you're at it sinc you are so enthralled with her. In all seriousness, my wife was the one that (temporarily) got away. Except I was the one doing the pursuing and not her. But perhaps in a similar way you feel the DS is "the one" for you. What follows is a serious question: Is she worth it? I think you know the answer. Only you know.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    John, John, John. When are you going to admit that you actually love her? It's nothing to be ashamed of. :)
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Some guys love being chased, others love the pursuit. I'm the latter. Aggressive usually means desperate which is a turn off.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Why not go for the gold and tell her that if you are that important to her, that she should move in and be exclusive? That should at least stop these annoying text messages. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This is the original DS. And yes GMD I am in love with her. It's manipulative, and calculating, but it's also hot. She's desperate but thats largely because she has quit most of her sex worker employment, and she's been counting on me to fund her transition to civilian life.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    She is desperate and might lack some basic life skills if she thinks being a prostitute is actually going to help her "transition into civilian life." That doesn't sound correct does it? It sounds laughably backwards. I don't think she's interested in transitioning to civilian life if she's still trying to fuck you for money. I know she tells you that you're her friend, but that's only because you pay her to have sex with you. Once you take her back (I'm sure you will), she will be laughing to her friends and to the guys her age who she fucks for free about how much she has you wrapped around her finger. That is the reality. She is not a reality, she a is a dream you fell in love with because she was your first regular OTC. She is a prostitute you fell in love with because she was your "first" experience at various basic sexual acts that most of us fulfilled by our 20s because your marriage's sex life was seriously lackluster. You thinking you are in love with her is immature and probably stems from this late blooming midlife crisis that you unfortunately had 15 years after you actually became middle aged. This is not fun. You are clearly being manipulated, not just by a ho, but by a desperate ho. However, you might be just as desperate for attention and sex as she is for your cash.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Well, tbh JS, even if you don't go back to her for good, it's probably worth it to see her at least one more time. She's desperate to see you, so she's going to try extra hard to please you. It may turn out to be one of the most intense sexual encounters you have with her, even though there have been many already. I agree with most of what Nina says, but I do think it's possible that JS is actually in love with her. Even if she only loves his money, he could truly be in love with her.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JS69 loves her sex and her body. Imo, that is not truly being in love with a person. True love is unconditional, not just something you feel for someone when they're doing what you want them to do (ie fucking you). He is quite obviously in lust, though.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    John, when you broke it off with all the DSses, did you do that of your own volition, or because of some agreement with the DC? I wouldn't betray the DC. Even if it would not be a betrayal, you also should ask yourself how bringing the DS back into your life would affect your activities with the DC. If it's all about sex, and you would be fine with losing the DC and adding back in the other DSses to make up for the list DC sex, then go for it. If you have something more with the DC that you want to keep, then maybe you should stand fast.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    And Nina is right. You are not in love, you are in lust. There's nothing wrong with being in lust, but you do have to control it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    of course I'm not in love with her in the traditional, spend your life together, must be together, get married, unconditional commitment, sense of being in love. And I have never suggested any such thing. But she's a special person to me that goes beyond my tremendous lust for her body. It is what it is and defies any simple label in my view. Golfer may be right. One more visit and I may call it quits. Only the strip club gods know for sure.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    She might be hard up for cash right now, but that's not the same as being a desperate ho. A desperate ho puts up her $40 special on backpage. The girl JS69 is talking about isn't even making herself available to SC customers in general, but has picked out what appears to be her ATF customer. From what I have read, nothing is stopping it being the real thing for him except for his perception of her wanting to be a paid fantasy.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "One more visit and I may call it quits" Spoken like a true addict haha I love you too much (no homo) and busting your balls.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Ppwh - desperation doesn't have a set dollar amount.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    John, you need to being the DC into the discussion at least as far as letter her know of the carnal feelings you have for the DS. People shouldn't get in trouble for discussing (carnal) feelings -- only when they act on those feelings. You might also consider Sex Addicts support group. This is very common. It's a fallacy that the addict is sparing his or her S.O. the embarrassment of keeping the addiction a secret. You are depriving your S.O. of all the information about the relationship, including leaving, should you act on your feelings in a negative way. I'm sure posting this breaks the "bro code" on here. But I didn't have any good male role models, only bad ones or absent ones. Here's a support group your DC might need should you decide to open a dialog with her. [view link] by Wess July 11, 2012 --> " As a newly concluded sex addict, I have to say I am astonished at the amount of damage everyone here is putting on display. My wife an family do not know about my addiction (at least yet) but I have seen through your stories the level of destruction I have put them through if they know it or not. If I’m able to end this now with therapy and SAA perhaps I can spare them this pain. Would you ladies have rather not known? I ask with complete honesty and respect. I have read all of your stories as of date and I thank you. I’m at the end of my three month cycle of forgiving myself, bein fine and on track, not being fine, acting out, hitting bottom and trying to forgive myself again. I decided this time to check out SA meetings and search this website out. I hope your stories will remain with me through these difficult early months " --> end quote Wess by JoAnn on July 11, 2012 --> " This is why I usually delete all comments from Sex Addicts Wess. Your delusional, totally skewed way of thinking just makes me, and every other woman on this site crazy. I’ll leave this comment up just as an example, but don’t bother writing anything else or I will delete it. How dare you think that you have the right to deceive your wife and then not come clean in the name of ‘protecting her’. You are not protecting her–you are avoiding any consequences for your actions. This is the same old bullshit that Sex Addicts spew repeatedly when they are still in their denial phase. We have heard it all. A relationship can never survive on a base of lies and deception. Love equals trust. Trust equals honesty. Your wife will never be safe while you hold your secrets and YOU will never even begin on a path of recovery until you are honest with yourself and with your wife. She deserves so much better than you. We have all heard this same rhetoric from our husbands over and over. Eventually it all comes out and we realize how little respect men like you have for us and for the relationship. " --> end quote JoAnn The SA equivalent for the above is: Candeo. [view link] At least you are talking someone(s) about it, even if it is just Tuscl. The above is how a lot of women feel on the subject. They are a little more militant but most women would like to know how you are feeling (and acting, as long you don't rub her nose in it). I was raised mainly by women, so I had this drilled into my brain. However, I do recognize not all of the lessons they drilling into me were correct or useful. So make this with a grain of salt and disregard if you want to. -Dominic
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Enjoy her desperation for a while. You're in the driver's seat. Based on your current situation I'd give her one more goodbye romp. You should do what you can to keep DS interested if it doesn't work out with DC.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"From what I have read, nothing is stopping it being the real thing for him except for his perception of her wanting to be a paid fantasy." ppwh, are you saying you think he could transition this to a "real" -- that in, non-transactional -- relationship? She's made it clear the foundation of this relationship is the $, even if she enjoys the other trappings. Apologies if I'm misreading you
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    ^ point being, she could probably make the same money walking back into the club and working a night or two a week without making this kind of effort. It looks obvious that this is her first choice rather than her last choice. Since beggars can't be choosers and she is choosing, it just doesn't look like desperation (at least for cash) to me.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"So who else has had an aggressive stripper practically begging to make your every OTC wish cum true? How did it work out? Also, is there anything that I should ask the DS to agree to as a condition to our resumption of marital relations besides some type of monetary discount?"---> I've never had anything like you describe, JS. My experience with the truly extraordinarily-beautiful extraordinarily-charming girls is that, even if they love our relationship, they always feel they can easily find a new ATF customer (and, IMO, they're right about that). If one of those girls had given me the full court press like this, 0% chance I could resist. No idea what you could possibly ask for, she seems to be hitting all your sexual desires, she's going on vacations and seeing you as much as you want (and can afford), and you specifically do not want to transition the relationship to non-transactional (at least I hope you don't, and I think you're sane enough to realize what a disaster that would be). If I were you, the thing I"d be thinking about is protocols and operational security -- that is, do you want to change the way she contacts and interacts with you, so as to minimize getting discovered by your new girlfriend? Now's the time to do it, move her from your "real" number to your Sideline number, and do whatever else you need.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ppwh-->"^ point being, she could probably make the same money walking back into the club and working a night or two a week without making this kind of effort. It looks obvious that this is her first choice rather than her last choice. Since beggars can't be choosers and she is choosing, it just doesn't look like desperation (at least for cash) to me." Agree completely, that's the point I made in my response to JS immediately above ... my experience with girls like this is, they KNOW they can easily reproduce this type of relationship, although it means "starting from scratch" to find her sucker and get him hooked. I have to think she knows that's an option for her, it's just an option she doesn't want to take, either because she doesn't want to go back to the SC and put in all the work to build it back up, or because she really enjoys the prostitute/customer relationship with JS, or a combination of both.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Subraman, I'm more suggesting that he put her in the position to put up or shut up as far as how much she likes him. He is clearly hooked on her and she clearly kind of enjoys that. Either being told to either get lost or having her move in might solve this situation. ;) I have seen enough May-September relationships with guys who didn't have much cash, that it just doesn't seem all that implausible.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ppwh: Ah! In that case, I'm on the opposite side :) I think if JS wants to ruin his life, by all means find out if she'll move in, and give up his "real" relationship for one with a 20-something x-stripper/prostitute. I think JS, even with his over-romanticized "dream" appellations, is too smart for that, but that last thing he need to know is whether she "really" likes him. To me, it's only remotely sane to re-engage with the stripper if he's committed to a transactional-only relationship, and keep the real relationship with his new gf
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Fair enough. The way I see it, since she is transitioning back to civvie life and hasn't been back to the club on her own accord, it sounds like the main objection to dating a stripper is no longer there. Anyway, sanity can get old after a while. ;)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    LOL He pays her $1000+ per date plus shopping. Of course she doesn't want to lose his business.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the ass John. Then show her the gate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many of these girls get used to the fast and easy $$$ - it seems the way JS was taking care of her where she rarely had to hustle ITC nor OTC (w/ others); seems she was kinda living the life similar to a trust-fund baby where it's often all play and no work and they can't imagine it another way. It's hard for most people to go from a good steady income to zero and have to start over. IDK the details of course so IDK how precarious her $$$ situation is and if she's hitting up JS out of serious necessity or just b/c she wants to continue indulging on the gravy-train - but I think we need to be cognizant how we, and more specifically our $$$, affects these girls' lives - i.e. it's very easy for us to often just cut if off w/o giving much thought as to the effect this may have on these girls that have grown dependent on our $$$ - I assume many/most of these girls don't have much of a support to fallback on whether financially or socially and they may find themselves in dire straights when suddenly and completely cut-off from the $$$ they were depending on - I'm not sure what the exact or best course of action is; just that it seems we often fail to take into account how our decisions affect these girls that are often in more precarious/vulnerable positions than we are. I also personally would not put too much stock on strippers' claims about "going straight" and transitioning to civilian life - I think: + they will tell us what we wanna hear and be what we want them to be anywhere from slutty, to full-civilian w/ her shit together - so often it's just them dong or saying what needs to be done/said to keep themselves in ouir graces and the $$$ flowing (they will come up w/ all sorts of excuses) + many of them at some level do seem to wanna shift to full civilian life but w/e issues that drove them to stripping is probably what's keeping them from successfully making the shift back to civilian life - not to mention often a significant $$$ hit for many if they leave stripping for civilian life + and the truth is many can't or are not ready to make the shift and they either don't want to or may want to but feel or know that they can't hack it in full civvy world Anyway - those are the perils of these "relationships" and the nature of the beast.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Well Papi, she can always go to undergrad, medical school, and internship -- maybe 12 yrs in all -- before she can start as a neurosurgeon and earn $1000/hr. ...or she can sleep with a 55-yr-old.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Its almost never just black and white. Its a matter of calculating the % of truth in her statements that's the difficult part. But then again if you are truly committed to the DC then none of this matters. Make a clean break. And while you are at it forward the photos of the DS she's been sending! Hey, I know you won't but I can dream, right?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    John, you said your DS was 19yo. But you still shouldn't be fooling around with her until you turn 18yo. SJG
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    +1 to metaldude's photo request! don't hold out on us, man!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Subra came very close to getting it right: "my experience with girls like this is, they KNOW they can easily reproduce this type of relationship, although it means "starting from scratch" to find her sucker and get him hooked. I have to think she knows that's an option for her, it's just an option she doesn't want to take, either because she doesn't want to go back to the SC and put in all the work to build it back up, or because she really enjoys the prostitute/customer relationship with JS, or a combination of both." The only thing I'd add is that she has personal issues that make it very difficult for her to go back to working in a club right now. So it's not just that she doesn't want to be a stripper again, she really can't do so right now. Asking her to move in with me is not even remotely an option. Besides the insanity of such an arrangement, we live far apart and are committed to our lives where we are. I am not going to fuck her in the ass. I've now kissed the damn thing but I still don't want to fuck it. And no matter what happens, no posting of pictures. But you're welcome to see them at the next meetup.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    SJG, you should leave the attempts at humor to your gay alter ego.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " they KNOW they can easily reproduce this type of relationship" ------------------------------------------------- That's absolutely untrue. Pathetic men willing to put up $1000/date plus shopping are incredibly rare.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Besides the insanity of the arrangement? You said you smoked weed, man! I thought you were cool!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    yeah; one would think just as it's not easy for many PLs to replace a fave/ATF dancer; it may also be difficult for strippers to easily replace a fave/ATF custy
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    " She has also mentioned the possibility of a discount, although her heart didn’t seem to be fully behind that particular suggestion. " ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All deep and meaningful romantic encounters proceed this way -- with your lover suggesting the possibility of a discount.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Don Chulo cracks me up So John is this DS #973 ? Really watering down the definition don't you think
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I actually think all this time you have been confused and actually mean CF aka Current Favorite
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    John misleading us again. Back on ignore
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    --->" they KNOW they can easily reproduce this type of relationship" ------------------------------------------------- That's absolutely untrue. Pathetic men willing to put up $1000/date plus shopping are incredibly rare.---> Is it really $1000? Didn't realize the cost was so high. Agree that this is whale territory for most strippers, it'll be a little harder to replace that. I know some strippers in Vegas who get that regularly, but that's Vegas. Don't think it's easy to score anywhere else in the country.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yeah, she'd likely need to find two guys to match the income she's losing. Reading between the lines, sounds like she has a felony conviction in a state where that means you can't strip. Seems she also is still clinging to "I'm not a prostitute ". She's had at least 2 whale sugar daddies, and maybe having to find #3 is what is tipping her internal moral math?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I hate to say it, but Nina is right, the DS does have you wrapped around her fingers. The relationship will end for good when she calls it off, not the other way around. In the meantime, it's clear you still lust for her. Just keep fucking her.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol I agree john your on ignore yet once again for false accusations
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm a bit confused JS69 you have been pining about this girl for the better part of 2 maybe even 3 years now yet you keep telling us she is 19 is there some sort of a time warp on TUSCL ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....busted....lol I guess John Smith is a bull shitter himself lol Definitely staying on my ignorance list
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "staying on my ignorance list" LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    We have been fucking for a little more than a year and a half. She is now 20. ive mentioned the teen years being over previously.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    She is pretty damn manipulative for a twenty year old.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I am pretty sure that I have told you this before, but for what its worth John you can do better, I personally wouldn't ever make time for all of the drama, and bullshit she has put you through. You can get a lot more, for the kind of coin you are dropping.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Teen years lol John that doesn't sound good lol pedophile Alert And back on the ignorance list you go
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"She is pretty damn manipulative for a twenty year old." For what it's worth, some of these girls seem to develop VERY high level skills at manipulating men, at a very young age. I assume it's partially just natural-born instinct (that is, they are prodigies at this), mixed in with the fact that they were born with just the right conditions (they were very beautiful but disadvantaged) to develop these abilities from a very young age. I met my ATATF when she was 19, and she was already able to effortlessly manipulate men. She was not a stripper when I met her, but her very first night of stripping, she made over $1500, and has shown that's not fluke. It's a pretty amazing skill, I sometimes tease her about it when she starts using it on me -- I tell her that her eyes get bigger, she has this very coy smile, and her voice and tone get somehow smokier and sweeter at the same time... all that, and I'm putty before she even starts saying anything :)
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "She described the best orgasm I’ve ever gave her. She remembered. She told funny sex stories involving us that I’ve posted about before. She has promised me sexual nirvana if I will only take her back. She makes me hard as a rock. She is the sexiest woman that I have ever known, and she knows it." ============================================= During his youth, while the other little boys were out playing baseball, @John was in his room reading Harlequin romance novels. The passion and imagery his writings bring to paid sex-encounters with prostitutes is a true gift, and something we should all be thankful for.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Until I see a pic I'm starting to think this DS is a unicorn.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Actually I have had a desperate former OTC stripper beg me to keep fucking/paying her once. To make a long story short. We agreed on a cheaper price and kept it going for a while longer, thats about the best you can hope for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion