Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Periodic Reminder that Donald Trump is Gay!

Dougster

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title says it all!

LOL!

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

So is Hillary

LOL

So no matter who wins the election, the U.S. will have two straight gay presidents. Or at least bi. lol !!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Two faggots running for president...lmfao

S
Supremeruler
•

I wonder if he has a system for paying hookers for sex in the white house?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Seriously, do you want the United States to continue, or has 240 years been enough. This will be the first time it has ever been on the ballot.

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That's it I quit !!!

This troll Shit is out of hand

I can't have one normal conversation about pussy because of bull shit like this

Dougster your ignored and I quit

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Periodic reminders will remain in effect until election day.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Donald Trump is a creepy piece of shit. I really do believe he is planning on provocation too.

SJG

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck this faggot discussion

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

He's a faggot but heterosexual.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That's it I quit !!!

This troll Shit is out of hand

I can't have one normal conversation about pussy because of bull shit like this

Dougster your ignored and I quit

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

ha SJG thinks someone is creepy?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Fuck that faggot Donald Trump!

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

So remember - Donald Trump is gay and so am I!!

Profile picture for Dougsterr
Dougsterr
•

Wow I'm losing track of all of my aliases!!! I posted here now under 5 different names!! What a dumbass I am!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Did anyone catch the re-dubbed Trump entrances "WWE-style?" I like the shane mcmahon one.

Link: si.com

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Mayke Amurikka grate agen!!!!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

A reminder that periodic reminders are still in effect.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Imagine if the Republicans had run Colin Powel. I think he would have been better than any of theirs who ran this time.

SJG

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

Talk about those lowering the level of discourse on TUSCL. Of course, I'm focusing on Dougster and not SJG. SJG is a good egg. Squawk!

But you could have redemption Dougster. Just begin praising rickdugan for his genius. He has a system you know. Squawk!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Kareem at the DNC:

“Hello, everyone. I’m Michael Jordan, and I'm here with Hillary.” He then explained: “I said that because I know that Donald Trump couldn’t tell the difference.”

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

The Syfy channel has a show on about fresh water sharks. Can't miss such an important topic. Nothing better on.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Fuck that faggot Donald Trump!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

It looks like Trump is self-destructing.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I thought that if someone wants to commit suicide you just give them a pistol with one bullet. But this Donald Trump, he seems to want to just keep shooting himself in the foot, over and over and over.

He totally misunderstands the kinds of issues that carry great emotional weight with most Americans.

Oh well. But we still need to vote absentee or be out at the polls, not telling what kinds of tricks Trump and his people might try. I'm sure they don't really believe in fair elections.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement