tuscl

Done!

Clubber
Florida
I've PM'ed a few TUSCL friends, but other than that...

39 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hasta la vista, amigo, Cuidate y te amos.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    chessmaster

Clubber is probably taking about being done posting on the discussion board due to all the non sense
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice is probably gonna put him on Ignore b/c of this - Juice don't play
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I feel ya.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Gee Clubber, you could have told us what you wanted to talk about
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    can't say i blame clubber. i, too, sometimes consider retiring from the discussion board. TUSCL is the ONLY discussion board/forum i've ever come across with no moderator---which pretty much allows the trolls to do and say whatever they want SMH

the only thing that keeps me retiring from the discussion board----is that sometimes there can be some very interesting discussions on here
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe he means he had a pie in the oven & now is done & wanted to share his excitement
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    At a certain age, do we become oversensitive and overemotional about everything?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If there were no ignore feature, the lack of moderator would be much more significant. As it is, that lack is only a minor inconvenience.

Besides, I'm the only one I trust to moderate properly. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I knew and liked Clubber he was tired of the folks that were negative, and absolutely hated those internet folks that posted shit that they never would say to your face. We didn't always agree but we hit it off well and I am proud to say he is a classy guy and an honorable friend.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He is a classy guy. At first glance, you see an elder hippie. I was always jealous of his ponytail. We talked a lot when we clubbed. He has his reasons, and I respect his privacy. Take care, buddy. I'l be down eventually and we can hang together again.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Good fuckin' God. How often does clubber pull this one? Either announce his ignore list or that he is leaving TUSCL for good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One needs to take the good w/ the bad - there are negative people on here that choose to attack others they don't agree w/ but there are also interesting if not fun topics also - I don't participate on other internet forums but I imagine similar stuff happens - it's sorta the nature of the beast when one can share their opinion virtually anonymously.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dougster this is so very true. You could can str8 to his discussions and find old threads just like this one just to gain attention lol

Papi yes I don't duck around and since I don't appreciate this troll Shit from members I haven't meet in person thus making me believe that clubber isn't a real person I must ignore him now

Clubber on ignore
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

steve229 on ignore
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mo head you funny

But your on ignore
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Be careful before you condemn clubber. All he wanted was for us to show a little more love to each other. He sent me a PM asking "why can't we all be friends?" Apparently he has been heartbroken. Squawk!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Rick the Sea Cucumber NOT on ignore!

• rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    I promise to do my best as a member of the sacred council of ricks to make TUSCL the kind of place Clubber wants it to be. I'm debating whether I should share the selfie he sent me. The lil' feller actually had a tear in his eye. He is weeping for the future of TUSCL. Why can't we all get along? Squawk!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

He's my wingman at da club
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Anongirl on ignore
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe Clubber wrote this just after getting out of VIP?
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Good idea motorhead. The sea cucumber is kind of a badass. Squawk!

There was this time that ricktheseacumber took me to meet his friend rickthestargazer. The star gazer told me the cucumber was on crazy sonuvabitch. Squawk!

How crazy? Watch this video that rickthestargazer sent me and realize that he was calling the cucumber crazy. Squawk!

http://youtu.be/8DqglF2ACQ0
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I got one of the PMs. It has nothing to do with the crap on the discussion board. It's personal and I wish him well.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sont let the door hit you in the ass
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I guess I didn't pass muster to get one of those PM's.
    Good luck to you Clubber (if you are still here reading).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Personal ? Sounds like a plot to a action movie lol.....his clubber about to go on a rampage ?

Rampage is an amazing movie on Netflix by the way
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I do agree with shadow because I to got a clubber PM... Looks like I cut da mustard

It has nothing to do with the nonsense on the board and shadow was correct it was very personal...you know like one of those phone calls from a bitch 9 months ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    ac,

Sorry, but crap on the board was also a part of it as it has been in the past. As I've said to others, I'll check in at times, but likely to only check for local reviews and to see if one of our friends is heading down my way.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    ^^^ac=sc
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    If So Flo wasn't so damn hot this time of year, I'd be down now. LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    "Sorry, but crap on the board was also a part of it as it has been in the past. "_ Clubber

I don't understand. If clubber Calvary had juice and his crew on ignore like he said he was going to do wouldn't tuscl be a paradise for him ?

Maybe clubber has me on ignore and this is him sharing his feeling of missing me ? I miss you 2 buddy just take me off ignore and we can laugh once again like old times

I pray all is well with clubber
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Clubber is fine, juice. He has a life to attend to.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Clubber, I hope you come back.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Good luck.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Alas, friend vulture, what clubber never recognized was the pernicious influence of wildebeest on this board. Most of you don't realize how many trolls on this board are female wildebeest fucking with all of us.

The wildebeest resent the ricks taken them as prey, so they like fucking with all of the posters here. Who do you think posts all of these troll posts? Bored guys with nothing better to do? That's just crazy talk.

How do we get our bud clubber back? Clear all of the wildebeest off the board. Let's all pledge to make TUSCL a better place. That means listening to the ricks and taking out any damn wildebeest that try to fuck with us. Who's with me?

ROAR!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    rickthelion, I've got a surplus Navy 16 inch gun, you are more than welcome to use it to clear out the wildebeest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion