The Whores of Honduras

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I went to Central America to visit the ruins of the ancient Mayan civilization and to see volcanos and the animals of the jungle. Strippers, sluts and whores were not on my agenda. However, I know TUSCLers are interested in only one thing, and so I will say a few words about Honduras.

Honduras is the quintessential banana republic. Corrupt politicians and military men rule for their own benefit, and unrest and civil war are always bubbling up. Honduras is one of the poorest countries in the world with over 60% of the population living below the poverty line. It is hard to tell who is worse off--the rural poor or the urban poor. Honduras has the world's highest murder rate, and violent crime is common.

In Honduras, the age of consent is 15. Prostitution, I understand, is not illegal. Combined with poverty and lack of opportunity this results in a lot of whores.

I was not looking for whores or strip clubs on my trip. However, I stopped in a bar one evening. This establishment had a dirt floor, and the bar itself was a wooden plank. I was able to order a cold beer, which tasted very good in the hot humid air. The bartender spoke very good English for someone not working in a tourist area. He chatted with me for a bit, and then he asked if I was interested in some fun with a girl. He pointed out 3 girls sitting near the door (perhaps "entrance" would be a better word since it was an opening without any door you could close.) He told me the girls had rooms in the back and that they were very clean.

I declined the invitation. I have some reservations about sex tourism to poor countries, and I would be concerned about AIDS and STD. Besides, these dark haired and dark skinned did not really do it for me like a blonde would. Here's a picture of one of the girls:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736…

16 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    hahahaha, Jack does it again!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah !!! How could you turn that down, jack ?? LOL
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    I would fuck her in a heart beat. Jack you messed up again
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Wow!

Splitting image of Salma Hayek.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *spitting
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I agree. Pay extra for a clean girl. You guys are male whores.
    /sarcasm. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I must ask Jack what makes you travel to exotic lands and not task the milk and honey of the land.

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Mmmmmm! Salam!

One of the hottest women ever. Definitely my type. BTW, she's over 40, so most of you guys wont be interested. No get off my lawn and out of my way, lol.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Damn autocorrect! Salma, not Salam. It's a Muslim conspiracy. ;-)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Just curious Jack... did any of these ladies have an overbite or an allergy to garlic or holy water?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, for the most part Central American women are often rougher looking in the face but I like their bods & dark skin w/ their often big dark areolas - South American women on avg tend to be better looking
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    @ATACdawg Micro-aggression! Racist!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Unless one od is Honduran, you're all racists
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    *one of you is

Why the hell is OD in my autocorrect?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Is this for real???? Any normal man, and especially a man who posts here, would at LEAST get a BJ from so outstanding a woman. What would it cost, $10? Is today April 1st?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    She is probably really a Guatemalan. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion