tuscl

Is it just me or have recent posts seemed uglier in tone?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:08 AM
Title pretty much says it all. I'll just add that it seems to have been for the past few days. Is this a non-brilliant trend starting or am I mistaken?

29 comments

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I think it could be rated to Papi's "Summertime Blues" thread. My aunt and uncle used to have a Samoyed Husky that got VERY irritable in the summer months.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    We are just mimicking what we see on TV. Shadow of the leader and all that. Our impressionable young minds...
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Yes, I've pulled back participating on the board and on topic posts in general because the discussions off-topic have gotten a bit toxic here. I tend to forget strip club hobbyists tend to be a good ol' boys club, and younger professional and educated colored boys like myself should keep my head down, say yessir/nosir and stay away from political type threads, lest I be considered a whiny moron who can't think for myself or contribute to society. I'd much prefer we keep to the topics we all can agree here going forward, which is strippers, ass, titties and pussy.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^I suggested that once. It didn't work out.
  • ASharpton
    8 years ago
    Reparations!!!! NO justice NO peace!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Maybe if you remembered2wipe people would be a little nicer.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm ignoring Evey everyone starting now
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think T&A makes everyone happy. This is a brilliant suggestion.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    If they offered free food coupons from the participating clubs on TUSCL to those that gave good reviews or happy posts, I would be the King of all threads!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm ignoring a lot more topics than I used to and a lot of my buddies are too.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Right! Less toxic political discussions and more entertaining stories about dancers vomiting in your hotel room and OTC sweeties who sell drugs. Also fucking dancers in VIP until they're in tears.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    A21985 - Bigotry is unacceptable. Yours as well.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Let me expand on my heritage for you skibum when you say I'm bigotted and I say I'm black and speak about all my frustrations: My dad is black, born in a very small poor all black town in Missouri, and my mom is a white irish catholic girl from Ohio. Both my parents ended up being doctors (though it was much harder for my father to do so), so I've lived a privileged life as a bi racial kid in a fairly well to do and diverse community. Despite all this, I'm considered black by most who have come across me and have experienced racism first hand despite being just as white as black and never coming near to fitting the mold of "thug" that you'd probably prefer me to be. So yeah, I've gotten to experience life from the white and the black side of things and have been able to make a more educated decision than most of you ever will on whether there is true discrimination and privilege in this country. Call my stance bigotry if it makes you feel better. Now can we shut the fuck up about this shit and move on to talking about some goddamm stripper tits?!?!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    This board is supposed to be a respite from our troubles in the real world. I'm all for concentrating on what binds us together: a love for T & A, especially the stripper kind! I, for one, will tend to avoid politics in this depressing political year and will post mostly on strip clubs and strippers. However, y'all should expect the occasional video of cablinasian cuties brushing their teeth and playing volleyball while topless :)
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I just don't get the toothbrushing vids, deuce. I've really tried to appreciate them like you do, but it just doesn't do it for me.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    To each his own, a2. To me, this is the interesting kind of diversity -- not what race we are or where our ancestors came from but whether we like bare-breasted beauties brushing their teeth or jumping on a trampoline (or preferably both)!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Not all that recent. Been heading that way for years. Instead of TUSCL, should be TUBS!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    a21985 - flip side; bc society sees me as white, white people say things to and in front of me that they wouldn't say if they knew how black I actually am. On the other hand, being mixed and immersed in diversity, I hear a lot of things white folks don't hear. I can tell you this my brother; we got a long way to go and it's headed the wrong way lately.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    $^^*()($$%^&&& !!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I don't get the toothbrushing vids either Deuce. But please don't stop posting them! Also, if you come across a nude or topless hairbrushing vid or a vid of a girl biting her lip (mmm 'dat ass) and post that, I won't complain. ;)
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I have started putting everyone on ignore that doesn't have any Clubs or reviews posted. This filters out the wanna' be's but it still leaves a heap o foolishness. I like all (most) of the videos regardless of the hygiene being practiced. It still works best as a strip club site and all that entails.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I admit I was taken aback when I started here. Apparently I committed the unforgivable sin of asking for a recommendation before I had done a review, even though I had only visited one club up to that point. You would think others could choose to opine, or not, which would be fine. Some did, but others lashed out at me. Indeed at the time it felt like a good ol' boys club with some entitled veterans. Most encounters here have been good, however.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I believe a lot of people in general are all wound up from work and all the crap we put up with every day and they come here to unwind and some take it out on others. It can feel good to rant on occasion though. That's why I'm watching a nice peaceful movie. Resident Evil Apocalypse. There's a hot girl in a short skirt and another good looking girl kicking ass.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    This site goes thru cycles of coherence peppered in amongst all the madness. The madness usually wins, tho. But that's ok.....resistance is futile.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I would have preferred less violence, was that last week already? And more discussion by the public , not necessarily here, on better training for cops so that they don't pull anyone over for minor traffic violations and open fire if or when the driver says he has a gun. Then they also need to teach the public that poorly trained cops may open fire if they see or here anything suspicious and see you reaching for something. Don't tell police you have a gun before handing over, when asked for license and registration. Keep your hands on the steering wheel or up in the air and ask permission to reach for a license etc. then after permission also hand over your carry permit if you have a gun. Cops need better training too to avoid all these senseless deaths. Anyone could get pulled over for a broken taillight. Wouldn't it be better if instead of getting pulled over, you got sent a notice in the mail, you have 60 days to get it fixed or you get a ticket? Mail on your receipt for repairs or parts to the dmv or whoever would handle it. No more shootings over a broken tailight or no more officers possibly going to jail due to murder charges. Not that cops go to jail very often because the system is usually rigged against that. Ok back to tits.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Sometimes it seems there are smack downs to see who deserves the right to exist on this site
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    mikeya02, "...see who deserves the right to exist on this site" Anyone, it seems. And also, no one HAS to be here!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Maybe if you remembered2wipe people would be a little nicer." Brilliant point!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "This board is supposed to be a respite from our troubles in the real world. I'm all for concentrating on what binds us together: a love for T & A, especially the stripper kind! I, for one, will tend to avoid politics in this depressing political year and will post mostly on strip clubs and strippers. However, y'all should expect the occasional video of cablinasian cuties brushing their teeth and playing volleyball while topless :)" Ace! To take a step back and be serious, I think it is hard to process some of these very tragic events. The toxic dialog that seems to emerge when people view events different ways is just kind of difficult to read, especially when it degenerates into trolling. In general I feel that a lot of what gets called "trolling" on this site is actually "people posting stuff I don't like" However, there has been more stuff that is either actual trolling ("saying stuff with the goal of eliciting a negative reaction") or saying stuff that anybody with common sense would realize has the potential to elicit a negative reaction. What's the point in that? Back to brilliant discussions about buttholes! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion