tuscl

Is this dancer referring to a club manager or a custy; it comes across as the fo

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of Trumpps in Detroit:

"... This guy is a real sack of shit-after numerous times me rejecting his sexual advances he says he has something very serious to discuss. I end up trapped in his office door locked and he's begging for oral sex as I keep telling him no.So, Eventually realizing i was completely trapped in this fuck heads office i give him a lap dance he begs for more and
I'm a clean dancer i decline. I give him another lap dance, cums all over himself- the refuses to give me the 100$- fuck that asshole.
NEVER DANCE HERE IT IS TRASH cept house moms were AMAZING ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=1868

8 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    After he demands a bj she's not inclined to give, why did she give him additional lappers? Then he stiffs her?? This is either fake or she's a complete idiot. I do not care to guess which.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - and she manages to end the review on a cheery note - perhaps she got fired and is pissed and making up shit?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yeah. I don't think we got the whole truth.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It sounds like it's the club manager. But I can't believe the manager of a strip club would take advantage of a dancer in this vile manner.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I'm shocked. Shocked to learn that strip club managers might take advantage of dancers.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Interestingly she gives "atmosphere" 2.5 stars in her review while giving "dancers" only .5. Evidently she enjoyed the atmosphere during her coerced lappers.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It's gotta be the club manager, but if she was going to be fired or quit anyway why give him a LDK? And she expected the manager to pay her for dances? Not very bright.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Interestingly she gives "atmosphere" 2.5 stars in her review while giving "dancers" only .5. Evidently she enjoyed the atmosphere during her coerced lappers."

Ace observation!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion