tuscl

Paying for pussy is over rated if you think about....

Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:36 PM
But we don't think about it. It is more of an addiction than a hobby. Thoughts?

29 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Supply and demand - sorta how oil has at times has been over $100/barrel - it is something that is desired and is not that easy to get
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's biological - since the beginning of time tribes would raid other tribes and take their women - throughout history often times men of means had mistresses on the side - one can even see it in the animal kingdom where a dominant gorilla will be the one to impregnate all the females in a gorilla group or a lion may be the only adult male or two in a pride - for the most-part males will want that coochie over everything else and when you want/need something you will pay for it just like we pay for other things we want/need (food, shelter, etc).
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Think about it, most of the pussy you can get for free, is it really worth it?!?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, there is always a price to be paid.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I wasn;t really talking about price. More about older guys paying to feel young again. The sex will never be as great as when you were young.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That is true, mikeya02.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... More about older guys paying to feel young again ..." IDK - that may be it for some - but I think the main-motivation is that young attractive women are always gonna be desired and as one gets older they realize the only way to attain young beautiful women is via $$$ - also as one gets older one is more aware they don't have forever to live and may be more prone to take action (P4P).
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Paying for pussy is one of the best deals going. I get to have sex with a 9, for a coupla hundred dollars, then not deal with her again until I want to? Fuck, you guys have some strange values if you think that isn't worth it.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I dunno, it could be said the picket fence, two car garage, 3.5 kids and a shit eating dog to keep a wife happy are highly overrated. Especially on nights where she either has a headache or just doesn't feel like it- end of discussion (as far as she is concerned) and who said supporting the above isn't paying for it ??
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would rather pay for pudding than pussy right now in my life.....Amen Mikeya M.O.B.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember reading stories of a man traveling to a tribe like somewhere in South America where they didn't see strangers very often. The story went that the traveling man was not allowed to leave until he had sex with all the females of the tribe, thus increasing the diversity of the tribe with the strangers babies. Now it seems to be the opposite. Too many people and if anything, people want to decrease the diversity.
  • day_trader
    8 years ago
    Paying for it to feel young again is not why I do it. I have so little free time that P4P makes the most sense for me. If I did have the time I would prefer to have a gf or date and get it more often.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Does paying for pussy include paying a female for anything such as a lap dance too? If so I have overpaid for pussy a lot. What can make it worse is that the dancer can make you believe you are getting a good deal.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    well what options do you have when your occupation is internet troll. internet trolls are the worst i just pay for pussy because girls get too attached to me since im a space geneious. i fuck them once and they want to move in with me and become my wife. but i dont want a wife. so i pay the bitches to go away
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    but i suspect my problems are different from yours @mikey. after all, your an internet troll with 500 false identities and no woman in her right mind would want to date a guy with that kind of baggage
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I shit you not
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jello pudding is cheaper and better than pussy
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And what do you do with jello pudding, Juice?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Young guys fucking crack me up with their fear of getting older. The sex will never be the same again? True, its better now that I am more skilled and not so unsure of myself, masquerading as ego.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "well what options do you have when your occupation is internet troll. internet trolls are the worst" Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Jello pudding is cheaper and better than pussy" But has the sex with the jello pudding improved as you aged, as skibum609 asserts that it does for actual women?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm very skilled in the jello pudding....let's just say I make it pop
  • willnicolas77
    8 years ago
    As I get older, stripper sex gets easier. Some places, just walk in, certain ones know the drill. I spend a lot, but nobody wants to be a wife!
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Paying for it is what strip clubbing is all about. Perhaps you are on the wrong site? But if you are just referring to OTC sex then that is more of a matter of opinion. All I know is that last night I slept with an incredibly beautiful lady and it might of put me back a few $ but to me it was worth every penny.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I pay for my jello pudding eeerrr day eeeerrrr day
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Agree. Beauty is a depreciating asset. Depreciating assets should be leased or rented if the pussy is not wife or GF material.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Paid pussy is the cheapest pussy one will find. The price is negotiated upfront and there are no hidden costs after the fact. By comparison, "free" pussy comes with many headaches, some that stretch out seemingly forever. Even the girls who claim to be ok with NSA sex/dating rarely are when push comes to shove. Now the downside, at least for me, is that paid sex is rarely as good as what I get from Mrs. Dugan or what I've had from a number of civvie partners over the years. The emotional dynamics are just different. However, limiting myself to p4p outside of the home is the price I pay to ensure that some girl's emotional baggage doesn't blow back to at me on the homefront.
  • ASharpton
    8 years ago
    We want free pussy from white women and reparations and more free stuff and we want to brake laws and not get shot! NO justice NO peace!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Like the dancer told me long ago, "Don't use strip clubs for sexual gratification, because that is perversion." As I take it, one needs more than they can get in a strip club. Strip clubs are for imbibing a sexual aesthetic, and maybe for meeting girls. But strip club sex, and especially LDKing, is not real sex. One needs more. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion