tuscl

I only go to strip clubs for the lunch buffet

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

17 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Follies has a free one every day at 4PM. Not bad.
  • rickthelion
    8 years ago
    Same here. Well, I also give the BSLC to one or two of the dancing female hairless apes in the back. But once I work up an appetite I just have to go all wildebeest on one of the loser male apes.

ROAR!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I've never ate a strip club, not because oh it's a strip club the food is gonna be dirty, it's not like they are cooking it in the VIP room. I just don't usually care about food at all when getting lapdances etc, I have been to a couple clubs that have a buffet, which equals a few domino's pizzas out on a table.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder if I can eat all the food at the follies buffet
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Depending on where you sit you might get the munchies from a contact high.

Other than being super crowded sometimes, that is my only complaint about Folliesis people smoking weed in the club, just a way to ask for trouble, go outside and smoke.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Love me the lunch buffet. I have to eat anyway since I"m going to be doing a loooot of drinking. It costs me $5 to buy my stripper du jour lunch at the buffet also, she's grateful way beyond $5, and that $5 easily buys me an hour with her. I pity the suckers who don't avail themselves of what is, by over an order of magnitude, the best deal in the club.

Some of you guys who hate it when a girl just hangs out with her regular instead of working the club so you can get a dance with her? That entire hour you were waiting, I paid a grand total of $5 for her lunch, and whatever a couple of happy hour shots cost (bottom shelf, happy hour shots cost $5 each, so around $25 total for two shots of swill for each of us). You can get some serious flirting and groping time for pretty cheap, out on the main floor, if chew know how to work it, meng (that last part was Spanish, Papi will translate)
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    Hell yes my Jew ^ that's that Baklava gangsta shyte
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Baklava in the house yo
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    Sorry I had a loko
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stop being retard shailynn

Sub bro preach it brother ....MOB
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I'm a huge fan of the strip club buffet in theory, but I have a rule against paying to DATY. Or did I misunderstand?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I rarely eat at a SC, only do it if I plan to be at the club a good while (4 hrs+) - most of the clubs I visit locally don't have a free buffet & some of the local ones that do usually have it around lunchtime & I rarely get to the SC b/f 4 pm if I plan to do a dayshift visit - I haven't had a SC buffet in ~10 yrs w/ the exception of my trips to Follies since my visits are often around 6 hours long - I find the Follies buffet edible but it's not as if you were eating at a restaurant, IMO
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I heard somewhere if girls with large tits look more attractive to you, you may be hungry. Obviously, I get hungry a lot. My problem can be finding food after 2am and I don't want Waffle House.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I'll say it again: As a purveyor of services in the food and beverage industry, some clubs have the highest quality food, best equipped and cleanest kitchens, and most qualified staff in the industry. Some jurisdictions would use any excuse to shut a club down. This means the kitchen is held to a higher standard than your corporate and franchise family food chains.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I'll say it again: As a purveyor of services in the food and beverage industry, some clubs have the highest quality food, best equipped and cleanest kitchens, and most qualified staff in the industry. Some jurisdictions would use any excuse to shut a club down. This means the kitchen is held to a higher standard than your corporate and franchise family food chains.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Wise advice posted by Mr. Subraman.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I've long enjoyed lunch at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail. But, the food is good and the cost moderate, and that is a zero mileage club so the costs are lower. Few buck given to a girl makes for a nice experience.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion