tuscl

Table side LDK at Follies ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Is the table side grind good enough to make a man LDK ?

44 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Brotha - I've seem more than one dude be taken out in a stretcher from Follies after getting a series of Follies style table-dances - you've been warned.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol....praise the lord brother...my l leave carried out and speaking in foreign tongues...lol
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I can't wait to find out. Follies has to be the most hyped club on tuscl.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Depends on the girl, but my experience tells me that if you are a cum in pants guy there is more than once girl at Follies that can do that for you. or save your sheckels up for another week and splurge on the $152 VIP.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It really is...that club better fuckin deliver...lol

$10 table side and all I can stand lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime what does $150 get me ? 15 min suck and fuck ?

I thought I would warm up with a few good LDKs then finish the evening off with a real suck and fuck
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The gestation across the street sells ice right ? Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I can't wait to find out. Follies has to be the most hyped club on tuscl ..."

Dude - let me tell you this - b/f visiting Follies my cholesterol was 200 - one day after my visit it was down to 160 *and* I was even getting better gas-mileage in my car -that is the power of Follies, brotha!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Its $152 and it's a half hour, with the right girl you can get either or both. I have been a couple times and don't have nearly the same intel as the locals but have had fun EVERY time I have been there. The hardest thing is to pick which girl for me at least as there is usually more than one that can fit the bill, and I am not looking for a 10, I will take a 7 with a good attitude any day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Follies is def not for everybody - it's a bit on the divey-side and w/ such high-mileage and extras it's not gonna be top-heavy on 9s and 10s - i.e. for those that strongly prefer upscale places and see a dance w/ anything less than a '9' a waste; then yeah Follies is not gonna make an impression on them.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I admit it that I like that it is kind of divey, there is another even divier strip club that I like down there too but that is more of a night spot for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ which one IME - you can't just leave it at that, brotha!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Flasher's the place makes Follie's look like a classy joint, it's dumpy and smokey but I have had a lot of fun there drinking and hanging out with some of the girls. The place is downright dingy and it has weird almost closet like VIP rooms and it is definitely not a place everyone here would like and I haven't been down to Atlanta in a while, but my experience is the table dances were second only to Follie's and the girls were actually surprisingly attractive. Need to go back soon, there is a dancer that I get along with very well there and though the VIP is more expensive and the extra's girls may be a little harder to find, fun can be had.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Hopefully there's lots of thick white girls and latinas others consider 6s or 7s.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ thanks - I'm aware of Flashers but had not checked it out b/c I was not sure about the mileage nor the amount of chocolate there may be there.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I used to fucking the 3,4 and 5s at Godiva's in Greenville SC and it's a dive....follies has got to be a massive up grade...I'm sure I will love it....all I need is a six with a big butt and I'm Happy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I bet I would enjoy flashers....

Has anyone been to Godiva's in Greenville and Follies in Atlanta that can comment on the difference and similar situation from both these dives
  • ime
    8 years ago
    i need to check out more places only been to Follie's, Flasher's, Oasis, and Shooter's Alley. Papi you would probably like Shooter's Alley it was basically all chocolate except for a couple of thick latina's (one who introduced me to why Atlanta is a great strip club town on my first night there), and maybe one asian and white girl. Was only there once. Oasis is the total opposite of the others but there is fun to be had there and maybe I am just lucky at picking out the right girl.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Does follies give a little dick discount ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    How about a fast cumming special ? I don't need 30min ? Just 5 min ? Could I get that discounted rate ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ ime:

Shooters recently closed (they either had some issues w/ the city or liquor license issue, can't remember) - they opened a 2nd location in midtown I believe but reports are not that good - I thought the original Shooters had very hot looking ebonies but floor-mileage was spotty and in the last year or so it seemed management had tightened up a lot w.r.t. floor-mileage.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Its probably been three years since i was there and almost two since Atlanta, need to get back. City ruined me for strip clubs, because they all stink around where i live.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Why does no body answer me or talk with me ? Do I stink or summerthang ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ b/c you are not asking serious questions Juicy
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice we make $375k (adjusted for inflation) can fuck for hours and have gigantic schlongs your scenario hasn't entered our minds.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi don't make fun of my tiny dick. I'm being dead serious. I also cum within five min of real sex. And I cum in my pant's in 15 min.

Those are true heart felt question.

I can see how some of you more indowed and can marathon da sex but I am just a simple mane

Thank you for some kinda responce guys
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I also truthfully barely make 40K and usually it's 15-20k
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm just blessed with this factory job that has given me more money than I have ever seen

I feel very blessed
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    the price is the price Juicy - no discounts for PE; that is not the dancer's fault - if doing a VIP I'd suggest getting dances for the first 15- minutes at least then start fucking so at least you get 16 minutes of your VIP time
  • DroidX
    8 years ago
    I've been to Godiva's and Follies. No comparison. Godiva's is like the trailer park of clubs. Be patient at Follies. Don't just blow your juice box in the first 30 min. Btw, the girls are way better than any of the girls you used to bang on Leicester highway. Too bad the Asheville scene sucks so bad.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Papi damn good idea

Thank you DroidX for answering my legit question and giving me a good idea at what I'm about to experience with my brothers
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ fuck you jackie
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck your mother Joe
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    She gives do'bestest sloppy and crazy blow jobs
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I agree with DroidX on Follies vs Godiva's. Absolutely no comparison. juice, if you go to Follies, you might just be moving to Atlanta!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol magicrat...
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Big part of why I like the idea of going to tuscl meets is because I'm sick and tired of shitty ass non providing clubs and dancers.

Originally was just going to save and only visit follies by myself then kinda figured well shit by the time I get the money up I could meet with my brothers inside the best hore houses in America.

Figured I could travel to Atlanta and Detroit when my brothers call a meeting

In time I would like to get out west and visit my brothers and clubs out their.

But baby steps and first thangs first.

First follies with my brothers in August then save up for the next meet

No homo but I love you guys
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Will Juice juice in his pants out West? Inquiring minds want to know the date he wanders out here.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol meat. Hell I got no clue. Depends on my overtime hours, cost of the greyhound, rental car once I get their and so on. I do like the idea but first need to explore the east coast south to north then I will consider out west

Unless a random tuscl meet gets put together with enuff time to save up for it
  • TheBarbarian
    8 years ago
    I've been to Follies probably 15x in 4 years and I don't even live in GA.

The only bad time I had there was some shitty chicken nachos.... And those were ok. Nothing a Coors Lite couldn't fix.

But seriously, unless you're some guy who only likes high end clubs where the girls do air table dances if you don't like the day shift try the night. If neither floats your boat, fuck you.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Barbarian lol

I get the feeling I'm about to never club in the Carolina's again unless shit changes

Grey hound only cost $37 to get to ATL from my location. Cheap motel $60, day bus pass $10, bus stop right infront of follies priceless
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I may eventually need a rental car because it sounds like I might enjoy more clubs along with follies
  • TheBarbarian
    8 years ago
    True. I don't have time to list all the SCs I've visited in ATL, I tell you what, I've never been to a shitty one. Only difference is the mileage.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Follies is the best but it get crowded fast and it's not the same at night. ATL is great since it has other good clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion