tuscl

Clubbing tonight?

JamesSD
California
Sunday, July 3, 2016 9:44 PM
Probably would be shitty, right? Guessing not many dancers and way too many PLs. Especially since I know the weekend was busy, so it's not like girls were hurting for cash.

8 comments

• dudefromsd
    8 years ago
    it's usually shitty in SD anyways. Might got to LD in a bit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would think it'd be pretty jumping w/ most people not working tomorrow - I was bored & thought about going somewhere but man I need to take a break & let my savings account recover for a while so I'm thinking of staying out of the SCs for a while although I'll probably fail like I usually do.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I decided to hit Night Moves in Bloomington, IN this evening -- I'm glad I did! Cover was $2, a pint of Bud Lite was $3, and lappers were $10! (Sunday is half-price night.) I got four dances from a very attractive dancer named Alyss, who told me about a horror movie she appears in that is being released on August 27. It's called "Plank Face" and she gets nekkid in it. I don't know about the movie, but I do know that she looks great topless! Then I got three more lappers from an old favorite, who knows just how I like it, and went home a happy, happy man.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Deuce How was the club vibe in terms of custy & dancer #s compared to a typical night?
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    I just got back from Detroit penthouse and I was in a pool full of retards. Thankfully the dancers had enough since to notice my intelligence
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ Juice Juice Juice
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    Dougster Dougster Dougster ^^^^^^^
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I wanted to, but A) I knew that two of my favorites at my current favorite club are gone for the week; B) I got invited to an early 4th of July party one of the people from work had, so I went to that; and C) I'm going out of town next weekend and need to save the money. In general, I need to save money thanks to my wonderful job situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion