Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubbing tonight?

JamesSD
JamesSD15150

California

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Probably would be shitty, right?

Guessing not many dancers and way too many PLs. Especially since I know the weekend was busy, so it's not like girls were hurting for cash.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for dudefromsd
dudefromsd
•

it's usually shitty in SD anyways. Might got to LD in a bit.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I would think it'd be pretty jumping w/ most people not working tomorrow - I was bored & thought about going somewhere but man I need to take a break & let my savings account recover for a while so I'm thinking of staying out of the SCs for a while although I'll probably fail like I usually do.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I decided to hit Night Moves in Bloomington, IN this evening -- I'm glad I did! Cover was $2, a pint of Bud Lite was $3, and lappers were $10! (Sunday is half-price night.)

I got four dances from a very attractive dancer named Alyss, who told me about a horror movie she appears in that is being released on August 27. It's called "Plank Face" and she gets nekkid in it. I don't know about the movie, but I do know that she looks great topless!

Then I got three more lappers from an old favorite, who knows just how I like it, and went home a happy, happy man.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ Deuce

How was the club vibe in terms of custy & dancer #s compared to a typical night?

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

I just got back from Detroit penthouse and I was in a pool full of retards. Thankfully the dancers had enough since to notice my intelligence

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^^ Juice Juice Juice

Profile picture for Shylynn
Shylynn
•

Dougster Dougster Dougster ^^^^^^^

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I wanted to, but A) I knew that two of my favorites at my current favorite club are gone for the week; B) I got invited to an early 4th of July party one of the people from work had, so I went to that; and C) I'm going out of town next weekend and need to save the money. In general, I need to save money thanks to my wonderful job situation.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement