tuscl

Signing off for 6months

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
tuscl has reached a all time low even for me da juice mane. I believe I'm going to vanish for the next six months at least and come back in January of 2017 in hopes thangs have improved.

God bless my brothers

23 comments

• TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Juice, I think you'll go through withdrawal and start posting again very soon. If not, and you really take a 6 month break, be good. Remember what Johnny Cash said. Always stay on the sunny side of life. Peace.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    will your other accounts be staying?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice - TUSCL needs you - but you are a man of character & if you feel you gotta take a stance then we understand
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    You'll probably be looking at this site in a few days. I planned to quietly leave too but I'm still here. Clubs keep getting more restrictive in my area though so if I stop visiting strip clubs, I might disappear suddenly from here as well. All hell will probably break loose. Brexit happened just thinking about it. Lol. Discussion board might be as decimated as the Greenville strips club scene. Have fun whatever you do.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I haven't been to a club in two weeks. I haven't posted a review or a discussion topic for awhile.
    I am quitting not only this website but clubbing altogether.
    I have wasted enough time and money.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Juice !!! Have a good one !!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Raut mane
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Stay, we need at least 1 funny retard to make fun of since Rech isn't around anymore.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^How about you shailynn create a bunch of aliases and offer to teach the PLs the are of stamp collecting.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "which story made you feel we hit a new low?

inquiring minds are dying to know"

Brilliant question!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you juice! See you next week
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Don't go. Stay. You are one of the all time greatest contributors here.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    And just like that Dougster is back from the dead!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Welcome back, dude.

Or did Rech hack into Dougster's account.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dougster is back, OMG!

I saw how you had fooled the building inspector and gotten final approval even though your high rise office secretly had windows which opened. I was afraid that after the 30 year long genuine boom of 2015 crashed, that you'd leapt.

Thank God you are back!

So is it time now to get in on the genuine boom of 2023? And is this one going to be more than just a genuine boom, is it like the one we had in the 1990's, a New Economy? And will this one last 100 years? Or is this to be even a New World Order, one which will last 1000 years?

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=112752

Hermetic Hour - Franz Bardon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWimMvJ1…
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I really think it may be Rech. Until we get a huge flood of "fuck that faggot rickyboy"s, I'm not convinced it's Dougster.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No, I know it is the real Dougster. No account compromise.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=112668
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Didn't rech know how to back existing accounts? Anyway not convinced either until a bunch of bumps about the system.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Peace, out.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    What happened to your sense of humor @rockstar? Or did Rech hack into your account, too?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

Do you know the way to San Jose
    I've been away so long
    I may go wrong and lose my way
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion