tuscl

Learning how to exploit new girls on cam can help you gain a edge and practise t

It's amazing the skill set I'm learning lol. It's also funny how you can go to the new girls on can and talk without pay them into doing things that are usually tipped or paid for lol....this online practice can be done in massive numbers to help us in the learning curve in the game...it will also help calus you more to run a tighter game with these bitches

Then once you at your live strip clubs you can run all the tride and true methods on the new strippers to get free sexual and conversational services. What other PL over pays for you will be saving cash and winning this war

10 comments

• BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    The other good thing about using cam is it gives you a honest view into all kinds of girls and their custies...you will see all the ads whole and sweet heart cuties and providers.....you will learn their is good genuine ppl on both sides of this game........it will help you in your perceptive with strippers

Avoid the cruel dishonest ones unless that's what you are....then play their game with them

But if your a genuine sole you can find a provider online and live that is just as genuine and giving as you are

God bless my friends
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    I exploit new evil bitches but the expernced baby doll providers that are legit...I save my money for them...then unload on them..blessing them as they bless me
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    It's also crazy to see ppl tip several hundred to even a thousand dollars at one click of a button for virtual sex lol and some times just a thanks lol

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hey juice let's limit yourself to logging into 1 account a day okay buddy!?!?

Mmmhhhhhmmmm. Thank you.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    How much does a bag boy make these days?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Do they take chackin fangers?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Enough to buy 6 chackin fangers and 3 four lokos a day
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's pretty amazing what some guys will pay cam whores. It's also amazing what some guys spend on "freemium" mobile games.

They're basically paying a pretty girl to pretend to like them.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm sure their is sum wanking and jiZing in pants still lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, why wouldn't a guy wank watching some of these babes?? LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion