tuscl

Ever wonder

bang69
North Carolina
Hey Y'all

Ever wonder on how many Female vice cop's work as strippers.

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    None, most likely.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Very unlikely
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yeah. None.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Plus if they did they would be low mileage dancer's

One more reason to avoid air dancer's
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah most likely none.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Why would they bother?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Never wondered
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Only if they were working a very specific case around a particular suspect. I would say this is more the stuff of movies than reality.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Zero. I think it's PL guilt and paranoia and naivete to think a trained female police office will put on (and take off) a g-string and grind on PLs just to try to make a minor misdemeanor bust of a PL.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I would hope the club would screen potential strippers from being vice cops!

AFAIK, In Dallas, strippers must submit to an annual background check that includes finger printing.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I'd guess none, however I've read a couple of articles where the author went "undercover" as a stripper to learn what it's like to be nude on stage in front of a roomful of PL's.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Bang69 --> "Ever wonder on how many Female vice cop's work as strippers." --> end quote Bang69

It's not worth the effort to use female vice cops. But they will use male vice cops.

What they typically do in clubs around me is use undercover male vice cops. They get LDs then ticket the dancers for violations (for touching, accidentally bushing up against the cop, solicitation for prostitution), etc. These are $300 tickets. Vice tickets them for 1-way touching (dancer to cop) since that's against local city ordinance. I've never heard of a customer getting a ticket. One cop can write a lot of tickets per night that way.

I believe ticketing the dancers directly (and not the customers) works this way. (1) The dancer to avoid future tickets adjusts her mileage down (or quits ITC extras or OTC) and makes the customers adjust with her. (2) The dancer says fk this and moves on to dance in another city/town nearby. If the dancer either adjusts her mileage or she leaves it causes a market correction in that PLs think the club is no longer worth the $$, so the customers start to leave to spend less, and this puts pressure on the SC owner to either clean-up, sell the business, or close permanently. The city/town is happy with either of the 3 market corrections by the owner. It's mob tactics really.

Rather than ticket the PL, vice cops and city hall would rather you simply stop spending $$ on adult services in the city. They really want you, the club, and the girls GONE. It's total NIMBY ("not in my back yard"). The most efficient way to do that is ticket the girls.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Dominic. You really thought this one through kinda funny but I do agree with you.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Yes, exactly ... having female vice cops as strippers is generally not a thing, but they absolutely send in undercover cops AS CUSTOMERS. In this area, I've heard of them ticketing both strippers and customers (if they observed the customer do something illegal, in plain view). And, of course, the DA takes note of all this if he wants to build a case for the club being a nuisance.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dominic wins
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking the only way they would use female decoys in a strip club is to look for evidence in a narcotics investigation, not part of the vice squad. Dominic nailed it- they usually just have male undercovers pose as customers for a prostitution arrest if they have grounds to believe its happening. They might need evidence of drug use in the locker room and that could bring a female undercover in a deep cover operation, but more likely they would just bring in a K-9 unit and let the real bitches do the dirty work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion