tuscl

How noticable is you Erection during a dance ?

Saturday, June 25, 2016 5:51 PM
I've got a inch above the average so not really huge but it's a very thick cock about 2 and have inches than avg. My boners look massive and most strippers not expecting usually giggle and pause If I'm at clean clubs the strippers usually grind on it really hard and fast. So much so the bouncer keeps watching like its his own private Show Not to brag or anything like that Was wondering how the rest of us is packing ?

17 comments

• JackFrost9
    8 years ago
    I'll look you up
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I feel ya. I often lament the over excited extra attention strippers pay to my massive erection. When will they realize I'm a man with hopes, dreams and a beautiful mind, not just a tool for their erotic pleasure.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Well, I don't want to brag, but Neil Armstrong said he noticed it
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    ^^^ And he's dead!
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I'm envious. I hate it when they ask me why I'm not getting hard and I am.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I certainly hope it's noticeable for her during a dance. However, my little a21985 is a bit too efficient at preserving energy. It doesn't ever really get to full length until it's in or about to be in something, so I'm a variation of "grower, not a shower." So it's never at all impressive in the pants or when I first pull it out and it's semi hard. Fortunately I get more compliments on how deceptive my size is once it goes in. Though I'm definitely jealous of the guys who can impress them even when it's still in the pants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm not well endowed but I usually go commando and get rock-hard so my erections are pretty much always commented-on or noticed by the dancers mainly b/c I almost always get to full erection and fairly quickly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I imagine the bigger the dick often the bit harder it is for it to get to full erection/stiffness.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Why in the world would these eloquent words: "I've got a inch above the average so not really huge but it's a very thick cock about 2 and have inches than avg. My boners look massive and most strippers not expecting usually giggle and pause" make anyone think you're bragging?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Can't possibly improve upon Motorhead's response.
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    Mine boner is very noticeable. That's because I wear stretchy pants and make sure it's noticeable! They all see it and some of them are uncannily accurate when they grab it.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    It's amusing to see how many here willingly admit they are a big dick
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I feel ya. I often lament the over excited extra attention strippers pay to my massive erection. When will they realize I'm a man with hopes, dreams and a beautiful mind, not just a tool for their erotic pleasure." Brilliant!
  • jackob85
    8 years ago
    Always remember when a man says he is 1" longer than average it means he is 2" shorter and when he is 2" thicker he is actually 1" thinner. Once you remember that, then you can understand why he wonders if strippers notice his massive boner. lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The lap dances I'm getting are barely better than a table dance a lot of the time. Together with alcohol involved, I don't get excited at all by that anymore most of the time. The two for one price isn't a lot more than a table dance and everyone in the club can't see you in the lap dance room so I still occasionally buy the two for ones. I rarely get aroused during lame lap dances and if I had more than one or two beers, forget about it unless the girl has some magic I'm not too familiar with. I have met some girls with some kind of magic ability that I didn't understand but they don't appear often.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion