tuscl

Moves that Dancers do to get you Hard

Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:06 AM
my fav is when they flip upside down in your lap and shove that pussy right in your face. damn boys just smelling it turns me on

13 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Grinding, ass shaking and bouncing and more grinding.
  • K
    8 years ago
    With one dancer it will be her ass in my face, with another it could be her straddling me and wrapping herself around me. I'm going to take this as a homework assignment and see what works the best tonight .
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sucking my dick usually works.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    finger up my ass works wonders
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, what shadowcat said.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    juicebox69-->"3 fingers up my ass works wonders" Fixed.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    I do declare
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Back to the OP, yes some in our Mexican bar circuit know how to do that, get belly side up, with all fours on the seat of your chair, and offer pussy in the face. Though in that environment it is usually going to be a covered pussy. It's really just horse play, not real sex acts. It's just to get you lined up for OTC. Seems that they need your weight on the chair to keep it stable as they do their maneuver. Not sure if it would work for a BBW either. If they are trying to line someone up, then anything you do, like initiate open tongue kissing, they instantly engage with, and then follow on with an escalation of their own. But it is still just supposed to be preliminaries to what will follow OTC. LOTS MORE FUN THAN THE WANNA DANCE PLACES! even though the actual mileage is usually lower. SJG Get Yer Ya Ya's Out! [view link]
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Stick shift. It's tried and true and mostly legal.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What exactly is stick shifting?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ the opposite of automatic
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - me being on a high-chair/barstool and her grinding her nice chocolate ass on me - feels as we are fucking doggy style - especially in the black dives where the ebonies are not shy about getting your over-the-shorts commando penis in them as much as possible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion