tuscl

This weekends challenge

JamesSD
California
Friday, June 24, 2016 12:04 PM
Ask your strippers their opinion on Brexit. Buy dances from anyone who gives an informed response.

14 comments

• .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    follow me on youtube [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    What is more retarded - that someone coined the phrase "Brexit" or that juice claims to have a YouTube page?
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Looks like your money is safe with that suggestion.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Never mind strippers, here's Don Trump in late May: In an interview with the Hollywood Reporter published Wednesday morning, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump appeared to be flummoxed by a question about the United Kingdom’s upcoming vote on a potential split from the European Union. The Reporter’s Michael Wolff asked Trump about Brexit, the shorthand term referring to the UK leaving the European Union, but the candidate had no idea what that was. “And Brexit? Your position?” I ask. “Huh?” “Brexit.” “Hmm.” “The Brits leaving the EU,” I prompt, realizing that his lack of familiarity with one of the most pressing issues in Europe is for him no concern nor liability at all. “Oh yeah, I think they should leave.”
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i'm clubbing saturday night i'll ask.....but i have a feeling some of the strippers won't know what this term is referring to
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Some?
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    No need to take any money with you.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm clubbing tomorrow afternoon. I expect the reaction from dancers to that question will be them wrinkling their clueless little noses and uttering "is that a new app or something?"
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I met one American girl that didn't even know England was in Europe.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    "England and Europe are different countries, right? I sucked at geography! Speaking of sucking . . . wanna go to the VIP room with me?"
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ hahaha
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    Well I do declare
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @londonguy: Apart from the fact of belonging to the EU, I was under the impression that most English don't consider England to be part of Europe. Am I suffering under a misapprehension?
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    "Brexit? ... I don't think she dances here any more."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion