Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

its been to long since last time i paid my phone bill and got back on tuscl

BagBoyJames

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

haven't clubbed much since last you saw me. I'm back at the old piggly wiggly and got myself a promotion from bag boy to head cashier. ive been realy blessed and it looks like I will be back on the club seen very soon. looking forward to hering from my old friends

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Juice, I thought you said since you got your old account back, you wouldn't be doing all these multiple aliases anymore?

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

this site is a joke

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Fuck off Larry. Bag boy James lives hard and clubs hard. When you can pull off getting a handjob from a stripper with a prosthetic hook hand for a greasy burger king bag full of change then speak up. FBBJBBJF.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

ime is juice too? I'm so confused.

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

no I'm juice. not sure who the other two faggets are. but I'm da mane

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Not even close Ranukam. But bag boy james is juice's magnum opus, his best creation.

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

shit

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

follow me on youtube

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I get the strange feeling every post in this thread besides mine is juice. Live on juice!

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

woop wopwpwpwpw

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

^^^apparently I am txtittyfag! He knows something I don't know. This ime guy might working for the government.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

guys guys notice that juice box is a fake one out to destroy my credibility

please read with cation

and help protect my honor

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

old james how you been my good friend

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I dig the pig

Profile picture for BagBoyJames
BagBoyJames
•

@MotorHead :That's what she said.

@BigTuna1: I'm blessed since I got this new promotion to cashier. Make a hole dollar more.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement