tuscl

its been to long since last time i paid my phone bill and got back on tuscl

Friday, June 24, 2016 11:49 AM
haven't clubbed much since last you saw me. I'm back at the old piggly wiggly and got myself a promotion from bag boy to head cashier. ive been realy blessed and it looks like I will be back on the club seen very soon. looking forward to hering from my old friends

16 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Juice, I thought you said since you got your old account back, you wouldn't be doing all these multiple aliases anymore?
  • Joker420
    8 years ago
    this site is a joke
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Fuck off Larry. Bag boy James lives hard and clubs hard. When you can pull off getting a handjob from a stripper with a prosthetic hook hand for a greasy burger king bag full of change then speak up. FBBJBBJF.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ime is juice too? I'm so confused.
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    no I'm juice. not sure who the other two faggets are. but I'm da mane
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Not even close Ranukam. But bag boy james is juice's magnum opus, his best creation.
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    shit
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    follow me on youtube [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I get the strange feeling every post in this thread besides mine is juice. Live on juice!
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    woop wopwpwpwpw
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^apparently I am txtittyfag! He knows something I don't know. This ime guy might working for the government.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    guys guys notice that juice box is a fake one out to destroy my credibility please read with cation and help protect my honor
  • BigTuna1
    8 years ago
    old james how you been my good friend
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I dig the pig
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    @MotorHead :That's what she said. @BigTuna1: I'm blessed since I got this new promotion to cashier. Make a hole dollar more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion