tuscl

VIP take your shoes off?

StPaul101
Minnesota
I had a couple VIP sessions last night and one dancer asked my why i didn't take my shoes off when we went back to VIP. Thought this was odd as the VIP at this club is couches not beds, i asked if that was normal and she said a lot of the PLs do.

Really? I guess it might be more relaxing\comfortable to take you shoes off, do any of you actually do this when you go back for VIP? I understand if it was Arnies Idle hour you wouldn't want to touch the floor with anything but in nice clean clubs I guess i could see it.

35 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've never even thought about doing it, although most of the dancers do. Thinking about the dirty floor would be enough to make me not even consider it.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I take my shoes off, and sometimes my belt as well.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Would not even consider it
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I will always take my belt off as that just gets in the way for both couches and beds.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I would never take my shoes off in a club. For any reason.

As for a belt, I haven't worn a belt into a SC in many years. What's the point if you are going to get dances? Unless you truly have to have it to hold your pants up.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Common practice in some VIP rooms. A lot of the ones I cost have nice carpet and are clean - well at least they appear to look clean.

I will just assume they shampoo the carpets once a week and run a good sweeper over them at least once or twice a day.

Don't mess with my fantasy! Lol
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I've seen first hand what kinda of things fall/drip on to the floor in the VIP. I'll be keeping my shoes on, thank you very much.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I keep my shoes on unless she wants to suck my smelly toes! Lol.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    In my club the VIP rooms are pretty clean.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Keeps the PLs from skipping out on their VIP room fees, lol.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Never crossed my mind
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I can and will take off anything and everything in some clubs' VIP rooms -- except my shoes :)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've never done it. It's never crossed my mind sitting on a couch or bench. And I've never been to a club that has a bed.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No thanks. Like others have said, seeing what falls on the floor is a good reason to keep shoes on.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    in MN we have a few clubs that offer bed dances, you lay down instead of sitting on a couch or chair. I don't wear shoes in my house so I understand how if could be more comfortable without, maybe ill try it next time. My guess is if i take my shoes off the dancer will now ask why in the world i did that.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No, the shoes stay ON.
    Ditto, on the belt (or I skip the belt that visit.)

Sometimes I have let the dancer unbutton my shirt or partial pull it down for more skin-on-skin contact with her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^^^I mean the belt comes off or I don't wear a belt that day, I don't want the buckle to chafe her ass or pussy.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Never even heard of that! Never considered it either.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Time is money. Taking off my pants is as far as I'll go.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Would you take your shoes off in the booth at Bogarts??
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't carry my dick in my shoes so I don't see why I need to take them off

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Lap-dances are a contact sport and as in any sport one should wear the proper gear - i.e. jeans and belts are a no-go for LDing
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I keep my shoes on
  • K
    8 years ago
    The floor of most clubs is disgusting. She has a place to clean up afterwards. I don't. The only times I've taken my shoes off are when the dancer gave me a foot massage and once at a club attached to a hotel in Asbury Park. Some customers were invited to use the pool instead of the lap dance rooms.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There is a small black club I go to which has small seating booths - since I usually don't like getting my floor dances on low-chairs if I happen to be in the seating booth I'll often get my dances standing up against the back-wall of the booth - that means I have to move the chair out of the way and stand where the chair is - and man; my shoes *literally" get stuck to the carpet.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Some times I lay in the floor
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Ah, the advantages of AMPs. Clean floors, clean padded massage tables, almost as big as beds. Places to hang your clothes, and even a shower.

And then just think what it will be like when I get to TJ.

http://hotelcascadas.com/rooms/master-su…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Seriously, by having members only clubs, we should be able to get a more hotel room style of club, and get away with it.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SanJoseGuy, I like the thought of TJ, too. Why hasn't anyone organized a trip to that place? I would be on board if any one would meet up in San Diego and take a ride down to the border for a day. What do you say about this as a possibility?

Of course I would have to align the dates while I'm off work and have time while doing business in the area. I think September is looking ripe for Tijajuana!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    SanJoseGuy, I like the thought of TJ, too. Why hasn't anyone organized a trip to that place? I would be on board if any one would meet up in San Diego and take a ride down to the border for a day. What do you say about this as a possibility?

Of course I would have to align the dates while I'm off work and have time while doing business in the area. I think September is looking ripe for Tijajuana!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I saw a blonde today at HiLiter who had a near perfect body, very pretty girl. After her stage dance she gave a lap dance to a guy sitting in my line of sight. She took her shoes off as the song started, but never removed her top.

I would rather the girls leave their own shoes on and remove their tops.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Take my shoes off in that petri dish carpet soaked & stained with god-knows-what? Oh hell no.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Normally the girls take their shoes off to keep from damaging you or the furniture. Ever been punctured by a Stilletto? It ain't fun.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've never taken my shoes off in VIP. As long as my pants come off I'm good. But at baby dolls I had a dancer take off my shoes and socks to give me a foot massage on the main floor in front of the main stage.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It's better when they take my cock out!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion