tuscl

Strategies on carrying money

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
Thursday, June 23, 2016 5:01 PM
how do fellas carry money in the club. it makes sense to have some easy to access singles handy, but smart to keep them separate from the larger bills in a dimly lit club. You have two pockets so that seems easy enough but then you have keys & a phone also in the mix, making access to pockets and pulling things out at risk to drop some bills on the club floor. you have your wallet, but I just dont like pulling out my wallet and having to sort through it in a dimly lit club with the dancer waiting & trying to sneak a peak into my wallet. How do you all handle this, or am I overthinking this whole thing.

40 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I keep money in both pockets, wallet, socks and car.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    I don't put much thought into this I just use my Vikings wallet to carry all my paper
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Money spread around the pockets. Leave your wallet and all your credit cards in the car.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^can't show these bitches your hand whether you got a pair of aces or a pair of 2's.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If all else fails just tape your stack on your forehead.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    First a joke but it's funny because it's for real At my local club their is a regular that sports a fanny pack. It cracks me up but he seems very organised. As for me I use a old small phone case that holds my big big bills for lap dances and a dividing section for my ITC/OTC money. I carry my singles in my pocket for easy access
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    1's in my right front pocket, 5's & 10's in my left front pocket. Nothing larger than a $20 and they go in my wallet. Now when on vacation in a foreign country, rather than leave money in my hotel room, I would slip a lot of money inside my socks on the bottom.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I put my singles in a wad in front pockets, other cash in my wallet. Pretty simple for me. I do occasionally make sure I didn't drop cash on the floor. I check to make sure I have my wallet and cash after leaving the lap dance area, plus keys or any other valuables.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Oops, meant I check for the wallet, etc, before leaving the lap dance area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I use Google Pay
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The cool thing about using my phone case is it zips up. So I don't need to worry about dropping big money by accident Papi lol Using Google Wallet is hilarious but if we could it would be the best option
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    But then again that creates a paper trail and most pay cash to avoid that
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm always cognizant about my $$$ when I SC - I def keep the $20s separate almost-always in my left front pocket so I reach into that pocket out of habit and not reach into the wrong pocket by mistake - keep the $5s and $10s together in right pocket - I usually don't have too many singles on me but if I do a fair amount of singles I'll put them in my sock - or in clubs w/ a tip-parade where I'll be needing singles on the reg I'll put the $5s and $10s in my sock and my singles in my right-pocket for easy access - I rarely take a wallet into the club; usually take my driver's license and sometimes a CC or ATM-card and I'll put that and the keys in my sock so they won't get tangled w/ the $$$ in my pockets. When I go to clubs w/ floor dances where I usually get my dances on the barstools; I'll switch it and put my money in my socks (except for the $1s) and put my keys and drivers license (and credit-card or ATM-card if I take it w/ me) in my pocket - in clubs w/ floor-dances where I get dances on barstools the dancers will come into contact a lot more with the area around my pockets than my socks - in clubs where I get dances on a bench or sofa I don't like putting my $$$ In my socks b/c I often wear shorts and some dancers have the habit of bending over while they are sitting on you RCG and holding onto your ankles and this often makes my socks slip down - plus in this position I really can't see what she's doing around my ankles.
  • Conundrum
    8 years ago
    [view link] I always thought this was the best way to go...
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    i tape my money to my cock and balls, then tell the dancer if they want a tip you know where to get it. Only way to get extras in MPLS. otherwise i keep the 20s and 100s in the wallet, front pocket unless I'm getting a dance then back pocket all other bills left front pocket.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I just keep it all in my wallet, organized in bill order, and take it out as necessary. To me, this is safer, because it's a lot harder for her to steal my wallet out of my back pocket than it is for her to grab money out of my front pocket, if I run into a ROB.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    GoVikings carries his money in a Viking wallet - no wonder he loses it all the time!!!! Lol
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Maybe I"m weird here -- I always bring a jacket, specifically chosen to have lots of pockets. ALWAYS. Even in summer, where I carry the lightest windbreaker, but it still has lots of pockets. I use a military system, which seems somehow appropriate, as I go off to fight the noble battle to splooge in or on a consenting young woman :) First line gear -- the things I need on me at all times -- go in my pants pocket. That's things like: wallet (with all denominations except for singles) in one front pocket, wad of singles in the other. Second line gear -- the things you need to sustain the fight -- go in the jacket pockets. They include my phone, reading glasses, portable charger for the phone, small flashlight, vibrator for a little stripper fun, umbrella if it's raining out, etc. Jacket is with me at all times, including trips to the bathroom. Third line gear -- gear needed to sustain an extended deployment -- stays in my car. This includes sex toys in case I score an OTC, etc :) :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL Conundrum - I guess you can't use the excuse w/ strippers "hey you think I'm made of money"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice told me once he puts it in his anal cavity - pretty foolproof unless dinner didn't agree w/ you
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I keep a roll of quarters in my front pocket.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ if by "in my front pocket" you mean "stuffed up my ass", then juice and I are both with you
  • IronFox22
    8 years ago
    Even when I know I have everything in its proper place (phone, wallet, keys, money), I can't help but obsessively put my hands on my pockets to make sure everything is still there. I don't know why. I'm very close to OCD while in the SC.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I use a ziplock bag for my credit cards then up my ass it goes
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice keister's his.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If any thing lapdance money should be separated from tipping cash I don't know how many times I've seen drunk and non drunk dudes toss a $20 or higher bill on stage and either not notice it or did notice but realized that they couldn't retrieve this costly mistake
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice also sometimes puts it in his manssiere
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I take my cell phone, driver's license, a membership card if applicable, and the money I plan to spend. My cell and keys are either on the table or in my left pocket and my money and aforementioned cards are in my right. As far as my money I turn all the bills right side up from smallest to largest and fold so the larger bills are in the middle. So when I pay the dancer she sees what's available. Also it's easy to flip to the middle for 20s or whatever and get singles from the outside.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I usually keep the bigger bills in the wallet and 5's and 1's in a roll in my pocket, simple as that.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    1's in my pocket, everything else in my wallet.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I just bring my dick to hurt bitches with Because we all know my dick is so monster's that it makes all hookers cry
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I usually carry my money in my favs garter
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Exact count of 20's in my wallet in a my buttoned left rear pocket (always wear dress slacks to a club) whatever the budget may be for the night.... $300-600. Right front pocket contains a packet of $20-10-5-1 for easy access that I use for drinks, stage tipping and "warm-up" dances; usually in the $200 range.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When you club high you must have a very organized system for bills of various denominations and drug paraphernalia. I usually wear cargo style shorts that have at least a couple of extra secure pockets. And I make $100 bills harder to reach, like keeping them in my wallet.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DS used to take advantage of drunk guys who had trouble keeping the denominations of various bills clear. So if drunk or high its especially important to have a good system of organization.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Ones in the left rear, pocket knife, listerine strips, fives and tens in the left front, keys and 20s in the right front. Fifties and hundreds my sock, unless I'm wearing sandals, in which case, they're with the 20s. Phone in my shirt pocket (I *always* wear a shirt with a pocket anymore, except to the gym), rubbers in the right cargo, vibe and nipple clamps in the left cargo. Wallet in the car. Whip, cuffs, gags, restraints and other fun toys in a bag in the trunk. Pistol in a location convenient for the driver and not the passenger.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Folded block of 20s in one pocket and smaller bills in the other. I don't mind pulling out the smaller bills to fish for 5s or 10s because the amount exposed is nominal. I peal of one or two 20s at a time, inside my pocket, and pull them out to pay for drinks, bigger tips, etc. When I have Benjis I keep them inside the 20s and I know that I am really spending cash fast if I reach in the pocket and produce a Benji because it means that my 20s are depleted.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    one thing i hate about 100s is that they are always new and want to stick together. Ive accidentally paid 200 for a 100 dance before and didn't figure it out until i got home, very few dancers have ever told me I overpaid them.
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Ha! Rick Dugan that is exactly how I organize my situation. I don't carry a wallet, just a money clip that has a compartment for my credit cards, and inside that compartment I may hide an extra Benjamin or two just in case of the unexpected.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Damn, John, "The DS used to take advantage of drunk guys...". That sounds like a ROB to me. Damn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion