tuscl

Is this creepy?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
To stare at a nude dancer on stage for several minutes. To fuck her with your eyes from the row behind the tip rail.

If before you look you tip her generously, probably 5-10 times what most other guys tip.

34 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    if you have to ask whether its creepy it is definitely creepy
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Phil is an asshole as always. But for a change he might have a valid point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    All is fair inside a strip club as long as no one gets hurt - SCs are not meant to function by most societal norms
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    May depend how exactly you are staring and how you are perceived
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Not anymore creepy than me undressing with my eyes - the smoking hot soccer moms in the grocery store.

Only difference between you and me and the setting are I try to not get caught staring and I don't have to tip. You get to vape and I get my milk and bread.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I see nothing wrong John

Not sure why you over pay ?

My only two thoughts is your that financial security so blowing large sums is just fun for you

Or your following the system as outlined by the late Ricky Boy
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Over paying is a way to almost demand a strippers attention over another PLs. It doesn't always work but it works more often than not.

It's like when I leave VIP where I made a mess and had my mind blown, I have tipped up to $100. I didn't need to, but I was just thanking her for a job well done.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    *Shugs*. That what perverts's row is *for*.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Not creepy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Tittyfag LMFAO
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "*Shugs*. That what perverts's row is *for*."

I'm not sure that calling it "pervert's row" is an argument for non-creepiness!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "if you have to ask whether its creepy it is definitely creepy"

Brilliant!

"Phil is an asshole as always. But for a change he might have a valid point."

Double brilliant!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Note that it was PhilDot the first comment, not the original.......
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    You got me there, 4got2wipe! That's what the SW chics call it. I should probably stop using that term (perverts' row).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Pervs Row is what I know it as

And I do declare that most others use this usage as well
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Every guy is creepy in a strip club, so intense staring is fair game. Difference is if you don't tip and do that, you're a creepy douchebag.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Creepy is as creepy does

:) :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Subraman - Talk about coincidences. I was just about to post those exact words. :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Nothing creepy in that
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    We pay to be creepy. If you got the money stare away.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Creepy by whose standard? As a PL, I would argue that you go to a strip club (rather than a regular bar) exactly for this type of freedom. If you ask the StripperWeb girls they'll say you were creepy to them as soon as you walked in the door, no matter what you do or say.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You're a creep but not for staring at a nude stripper.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ true that.

Shadowcat: great minds, and all that!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Dr Phil had a great comment!

It's creepy outside a strip club - but inside a strip club it's fine. If it was creepy - it would be only a little creepy -
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Is it creepy to stare at the dancer on stage? No. Shes... onstage? You're supposed to watch. Kinda the point.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Staring, no tip= Creepy Douchebag
    Staring, tips at rail= Creepy but standard customer
    Staring, better tip=Creep in the hunt
    Staring with tips, eye contact and smiles.... Might have what it takes to get on her radar, who knows......

Carpe Diem. They know why exactly we are there, you know why you are there as well. Everyone else be damned (especially that turd Doctor Phil).
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Now, staring at a dancer who is sitting with another customer is creepy.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    It's only creepy if your drooling and rubbing your crotch while staring.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ damn - I guess I'm creepy then
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's a visual medium - it's like staring at the TV when one is watching a sporting event - or like at a painting in a gallery - dancers are there to be looked at (at least) - the smart ones probably not only don't care one stares but probably like it b/c they take it as "this PL is into me - let me go take his $$$" - so in a way it kinda makes it easier for the dancers that way they know who's into them rather than having to guess by hitting every PL in the place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I often stare at a dancer in part to let her know I'm into her - but some inexperienced dancers may feel uncomfortable w/ it and if I sense that to be the case I'll usually stop staring - but IMO for many dancers staring is sorta a validation of their hotness and being perceived hot in a SC is a good thing for dancers - i.e. the more the custies stare the more $$$ potential - be worst if they don't give her a 2nd-look.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I do this a lot when high. Papi's rught that dancers should view it as a positive. A guy staring like that, who tips big, could be a great customer. And they should be offended if they dance nude and men don't stare. Nevertheless, I have found that some dancers are creeped out by this. Doesn't matter since the creeped out ones probably wouldn't be a lot of fun anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's creepy when a custy stares at another custy (for w/e reason that may be)
  • K
    8 years ago
    The dancers see such behavior as romantic. She is probably thinking "I want him inside me."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion