tuscl

Is the lap dance really better when the stripper is crying?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:36 AM
Here's the song: [view link] Here's the story It's my second intimate encounter of the meetup. I don't usually do two sets of extras in one visit. But I don't get to the center of the strip club universe very often. Plus the first one was day shift and now it's 11 pm, so it's sort of like two visits. We go back and she's very good. She delivers everything just as promised. I'm deep between her legs approaching the evenings climax. I look down at her and there are tears streaming down her face. And her facial expression suggests that this is not her favorite fuck of her short life. It was the exact opposite of a DS encounter. A DS gets off during sex and has learned to enjoy it. Tonight's partner is clearly uncomfortable with the hole thing. I know what you're thinking. Johns dick is so big that he was hurting the young stripper. And I certainly considered that possibility. But it was pretty clear from the context that her pain was emotional, not physical. My guess is that she was new to being an extras girl. I sensed her inexperience while negotiating, and the tears seem to confirm that. I seriously considered offering to stop in exchange for a significantly reduced price. But we'd been going for a while and it's hard to stop a freight train when it has accelerated to full speed. I'm about 30 seconds away from completion so there's no turning back now. Has anyone else ever had a crying stripper? This was a new one to me.

118 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    That would have been a boner killer for me (maybe). Did you ask her why she was crying?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just use her tears for Lube
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Didn't seem to be much point in talking. I just finished my business and paid her.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, John, fortunately not. I'm sorry for both of you. I remember this one young thing being led around the club that night by other dancers. She looked new to the experience.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Man, that's fucked up. Sorry about that JS. Sounds like this young lady is in the wrong industry. With little context, my first thought is this dancer has dealt with some abuse in the past and this dug some of that shit up. At least that's something I have experienced once before with a civilian encounter where a girl started crying. When I asked what was wrong, she explained how the specific sexual act we were doing at the time (anal) was something she had not done since a particular occurence of abuse, and how she wrongly thought she would finally be able to get over it once and for all by doing it voluntarily with me. Talk about the ultimate mood killer. I felt like shit. I'm an asshole, but not inhuman, so I would've stopped right then and there even if I was close just because of my past similar experience.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Next time smack the piss out of her she is just a bitch
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I would have shoved it up get ass and made her cry some more
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John Smith is high fiving me right now
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm thankful to know Mr Smith ant no pussy No Sir When he sees tears does he stop ? Fuck no He Goes faster and faster like a train Then boom !!! I bet he held her down and learned that bitch how to swallow
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "I know what you're thinking. Johns dick is so big that he was hurting the young stripper. " ------------------------------------------ Might surprise you, but I wasn't thinking that at all.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Charming story, which I think amounts to rape
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Your sad story reminds me of one of the Rodney Dangerfield jokes that gawker posted yesterday: I was making love to this girl and she starts crying. I say, 'Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?' She says, 'No, I hate myself now.'
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "Tonight's partner is clearly uncomfortable with the hole thing." ---------------------------------- Yet another funny TUSCL spelling error
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Overall I found this story quite depressing, but this line amused me: I know what you're thinking. Johns dick is so big that he was hurting the young stripper. Yeah, sure. That's exactly what we were thinking. John, I know that you're trying to be funny and to salvage something humorous from a sad situation, but you should really avoid putting strippers in the position of doing things that make them cry. Boner-killer indeed! I do appreciate your complete openness on this discussion board.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice quit being a dildo or I'm gonna tell your mom to confiscate your smartphone.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Juice can call me a pussy, but I would have stopped no matter how close I was. Obviously she was having problems with her decision and I personally couldn't complete a sexual act under these circumstances. My satisfaction becomes secondary.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love you boys lol
  • K
    8 years ago
    I've tried to come up with a response but each one comes off as a personal attack. The thread title and the attempt at humor make it seem as if the OP is bragging about making a woman cry. I hope I am mistaken
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I imagine at some point Nina will post something that will gently guide you in what you should have done
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder if Mr Smith tipped her extra money for the rape experience
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Just going by your description of the event John, it sounds a little morbid to me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    DO you guys see what happens when someone finally uses Ricky boy's system
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stupid is what stupid does Forest Gump
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    @Rh48hr - "My satisfaction becomes secondary." I think that pretty much sums it up right there. Me busting a nut is nowhere near as important than the overt emotional distress of this young woman. Joking aside, I'd imagine that a lot of guys here would stop and quickly, not because the crying was a buzzkill, but because of legitimate concern over the wellbeing of the girl.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder if John Smith has a micro dick
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joking aside, I'd imagine that a lot of guys here would stop and quickly, not because the crying was a buzzkill, but because of legitimate concern over the wellbeing of the girl. Bingo
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I feel so inspired by all this I might just go out and rape me one
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Those of you who claim you would have walked away are lying to yourself or us, if not both. You spend 20 minutes engaging in every imaginable sex act. She sucks you to the brink. You worship her huge breasts. She is young and gorgeous. You're fucking her. There's no sign of any problem or issue throughout. You're on the brink of orgasm. It's a matter of seconds now. Then you notice a few tears streaming down her cheek, the first sign of any problem, and all of you are instantly going to stop, pull out, and walk away? Right. And I bet all of you would pay her the full price too. Probably give her a nice tip as well. If I'm open enough to share stories like this, the rest of you ought to be honest in your responses. I don't believe that all of you, or even most of you, would walk away under the situation I described. You're probably just afraid of what Nina will say.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    It's cool you shared your story, it started a nice discussion which is what I like about this board. But believe or not, not everyone thinks or acts the same as you and you probably shouldn't get butthurt when that does happen. I like pussy, but as a husband and a father and a man who dealt with a woman crying before and it ended up being related to prior abuse, a woman crying humanizes the situation in a hurry and I'd absolutely walk away. It may shock you, but it doesn't surprise me that many others would do the same.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Lol JS69 is mad.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If I'm open enough to share stories like this, the rest of you ought to be honest in your responses Yeah I tried that my first year on tuscl. I got made fun of and trolled. It created the juice you know now. . There's no sign of any problem or issue Sure. Not what you originally said
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's OK to enjoy rape Mr Smith lol Just tell us how you feel You obviously worship Ricky Boy and his system
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm not mad yet. I'll save that for Nina's response.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol Good one
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I deleted three very assholish messages before settling on this one. No, John, I am not lying when I say I would have stopped.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    So how often do you break these new girls in I bet you see alot of tears We need guys like you so by the time I get to her she is good and trained up
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Do you pay others to hold her down ?
  • K
    8 years ago
    You finishing isn't what bothers me the most. If it was only a few seconds, I could see it happening. This goes against our comment that you considered stopping for a reduced price but I will grant you the heat of the moment and impending release. What bothers me is you seem to be bragging that you made a woman cry. Are you bragging? Did you really expect virtual high fives from the group?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^lol. John, I do think you're the only person that would do something like this. And Nina probably thinks you're a disgusting pig.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    JOHN Smith isn't the only one. Ricky Boy made the system on this very priencaple So at least two on tuscl that does such crulaity then brags about it
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe we will get a detailed sex story on this new DS aka virgin hooker he loves to break in
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wasn't there. So I am not going to take a side. It would be helpful if we knew why she cried. Probably won't ever know that now.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Oooo that's right I forgot about shadow lol We got 3 guys on tuscl that loves to break in the new talent lol I bet shadow has a long history of this kind of behavior
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes I'm being a ass but damn I'm having some real fun right now
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My first thought is that she was suffering from next morning regret. The American culture is still pretty conservative when it comes to sex compared to a lot of Europe for example where there often seems to be more open mindedness w.r.t. casual sex, sex for fun/enjoyment, and even P4P - thus when I read the OP what first came to mind is her thinking of herself as a prostitute and something she thought she would never do (sex for $$$) b/c that is how we are programmed for the most part in the American culture (hence why strip-clubs are seen in such a poor-light by most in our society). So I assumed she felt bad b/c she somehow felt she violated her own conscience and programmed believes - personally I don't think she herself would blame JS and probably blames herself for making her decision - I also assume she may perhaps not have been too sexually experience b/f stripping and a strip-club is not the best way to become exposed to sex. JS not finishing would have not changed a thing IMO nor made her feel better - the way I see it she made a decision and regretted it once she engaged in her decision. As we all know stripping is not for everyone and many a stripper regrets what she's done and many try it and regret it whether intercourse was involved or not - many dancers seem to think stripping, at least in this day and age, is glorified modeling; that all they have to do is let guys look at them b/c they are so hot and they'll make thousands - thus there are many that will try stripping and are then sorta in shock/disbelieve and blown away when a custy just wants to touch them and some/many of these women will decide stripping is not for them. Are we to assume just b/c the dancer does not cry when they are fucking for $$$ is b/c they are ok w/ it or like it and are not o/w repulsed by it - I would venture to say may of the dancers we fuck may cry w.r.t what they do even if they don't do it in front of us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    BTW - most of JS's writings no matter the subject are along this style of being informal/off-the-cuff/facetious; IMO I don't think he was taking pride in making a dancer cry - the way I saw it he was describing what happened in the style he describes most of his posts.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I never said anything to suggest bragging in any way. It was an uncomfortable situation that I thought was worthy of discussion. Many of you are far too timid to admit if such a thing happened to you so I take the lead in discussing topics that go beyond eating chicken and taking a shit in the club. Juice cut back on the drugs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi thanks for the thoughtful response. I agree that many strippers, particularly extras girls, probably feel like crying when fucking for money. They just manage to keep it in better than this girl did, probably because she was relatively new at it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Most strippers have limits and not all limits are the same. One theory is this girl pushed her limits on her own because she wants to offer what so many other girls offer with little thought inside the same club. Kinda like how the kids at the pool are doing back flips off the diving board, and you think you can compete, so you try the same move and end up with an epic fail. JS69s situation is much more serious than my comparison but I don't think there is any eloquent way to handle a situation like that. Most of the time we go back to VIP with a stripper and they bounce on us like a tiger does on a piece of raw meat. I'm sure this stripper acted fine during the first part of the dance, and somewhere along the ride her "switch got flipped." It's an unfortunate situation and I'm disappointed both parties involved had to be a part of that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    and yeah - a high-extras Detroit club is not exactly the best place for a shy or not-sure dancer - I wonder if in big-part she was influenced by all that was going on around her and many a dancer banking and seemingly ok w/ what they do - so maybe she thought she could try-it and wasn't herself sure, or was unaware, if she could do it
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    JS, it didn't sound like bragging to me, and as I said in my first comment, I'm sorry you had to be a part of it because I imagine it was uncomfortable for you. I appreciate you bringing up tougher conversations like this, we just have a fundamental difference in how we'd handle it based on different experiences. Thats fine. There must be more to this story. What happened after you finished? Did she run off, did she sit there, did she say anything at all? Unless you were the one who ran off to get away from the situation, I'd imagine her ending reaction will give us more insight into her mindset.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe she was crying b/c JS's penis was too small - it's happened to me plenty of times :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Following up on Papi's comment, if she said (amidst the tears) "When you're inside me, I feel nothing", that would be a clue about her mental state :)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I think Papi and shailynn hit on some salient points. Maybe she has a bf or husband she was cheating on and felt bad about it because she was new to stripping and didn't think she would do something like that. No one knows. I applaud JS for posting some of the things he does. It gets a good discussion going. Everyone handles situations differently. I say leave it at that and don't cast stones without having stood in the person's shoes.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I honestly have no idea what I would do in that situation. Nor do I hope to ever find out. I feel sorry for the girl, I feel sorry for John, mostly I feel sorry for Juice and anyone else who demeaned either John or the girl during a frank discussion. Regardless of anything, the turn to whoring was a troubling decision for this girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hey - at least JS didn't ask her for a BBBJ afterwards - I'd say he was quite gentlemanly :)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I imagine this is a risk when dealing with young newbies as opposed to girls who have sold their bodies dozens of times before. I think anyone crying "rape" is grossly confusing how P4P works. The woman does something she doesn't want to do for money. I mean, I do something I don't want to do for money M-F. She consents to the sex in exchange for the cash. She could withdraw that consent, but looking uncomfortable isn't a Red Light. She didn't say stop, didn't push him off. So let's all stop calling it rape. It might have ruined it for me. It depends how close I was. I mean, if I was 2 or 3 strokes from the finish line, it probably wouldn't stop me. But say a minute away? It probably would throw me off. I guess it's mostly just sad.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This must be the part of the thread when we all really back together and sweep it all under the rug and beers for everyone JS is buying lol It's amazing what meeting up in person has done for some if you fellow's. Seems to have made some kind of bond aka a brotherhood I'm looking forward to going to these meeting even more now. Looking forward how it will give me impunity and make me one of the tuscl frat boys And yes I would feel sorry for me as well I'm alone and jerk off a lot I cry as well
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I cry rape because it's funny I don't think some of you appreciate dark Comedy let alone humour in general
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Rape jokes are tough to land, especially in text format. Also, since when are you British/ Canadian, Juice?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice probably would have pulled out and came on her face - he keeps it real
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol you know me boys Rub that's hit it with my thumb lol
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "The woman does something she doesn't want to do for money. I mean, I do something I don't want to do for money M-F. She consents to the sex in exchange for the cash. She could withdraw that consent, but looking uncomfortable isn't a Red Light." --------------------------------------------- Not that I really give a shit, but that comparison is ridiculous, @James. The minute you get butt-fucked on the job, you can come back and I'll take the comparison seriously. She's crying for Christ's sake; isn't that a red-light? The title of the thread "Is the lap dance really better when the stripper is crying?" not "here's a difficult situation where I fucked an inexperienced stripper." The tone of the discussion changed only after @Smith got slammed.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    For crying out loud, I would have stopped and felt bad. Seriously
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - once you have committed your $$$ (which in JS's case is often significant) and you're almost there; stopping would have just accomplished in both the dancer and JS both crying (the damage was already done).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    See that's the part John Smith ant talking about The part wear he broke down in tears like a bitch over his loss in capital
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Hell I ant going to lying I've been choked up all day over this thread Just a hour ago I cried like a faggots
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice - weren't you the one saying he should've used her tears as lube - c'mon man be consistent - oh yeah you're Juice :)
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    glad I don't pay for vaginal intercourse. Shit like t his turns you off indefinetely. I would have pulled out and asked for half my money back.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes that lube and tears joke was funny ass fuck
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - that was a good one - "bitch why don't you cry on my penis; I need the lube"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I kid of course
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've never heard of anything like that, I would hope I would stop if I was in that situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At least the Van Halen song "Jamie's Crying" was not playing at that time - I hope
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    The title of the thread was in reference to the song by the bloodhound gang. Nothing else. Personally, I try not to pass judgement, or demean anybody here. I want people to feel comfortable posting their stories no matter how PLish or assholeish they may seem. And yeah, women are very emotional. They sometimes cry because they are so mad at us! All I can do is comfort them if they let me. I hate to see a woman cry.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    If this situation were to happen to me I would stop whatever I was doing in VIP. If a girl is crying there is obviously something going on that for me is bigger than busting a nut. A person is obviously in some sort of distress if crying.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I just found this thread. I'm wondering was she crying because it hurt? Anal without enough lube or another reason? I would have asked. I'm only used to seeing smiles but not into anal. As far as stopping right before finishing, I imagine that's like having to pee real bad and trying to stop right after you started. Some may say they can but many can't. If she was crying due to emotional issues instead of physical pain, I would want to know. Some guys don't care.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    "....I imagine that's like having to pee real bad and trying to stop right after you started." Don't agree with this analogy at all comparing having to pee really bad vs. being 30 seconds away from busting a nut. And if you have to pee really bad it doesn't just go away unless you actually pee. If you are horny and worked up, you can stop and the urge subside/go away without any sort of discomfort. Just kind of an "arg" feeling. Actually, the more I'm thinking about this, the more pathetic it pretty much is. I like strip clubbing every now and then, enjoy reading comments on this website regarding strip clubs, ect, but when one spends 24/7/365 talking about strip clubs then their lives are probably pretty warped. And it shows.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'll just agree to disagree over the ability to suddenly stop.^. Maybe it's easy to do so if you've already done that before. If I thought I was physically hurting someone though, I think I would try to stop. Never been in that situation so it's all theoretical for me. Can only compare it to peeing.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Even if you couldn't stop it, i think we can all agree that that it still is very possible and easy to take your dick out of the poor girl even if it's not going to stop the orgasm. That being said, anyone at all familiar with the term edging knows that the male orgasm, even when right on the cusp, is quite easy to stop without too much thought or effort. In other words, the piss analogy holds very little water (pun intended?).
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Disturbing. Everyone has different limits. When in doubt, don't.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I can't even buy lap dances if it looks painful for her
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I cried once during sex, but it was because of the pepper spray
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Mikey for the win
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Everything that hotstuff said plus this, these girls are too young and immature for a grown man to have sex with it sounds creepy to me borderline of sadistic and reeks of coercion.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I can't even buy lap dances if it looks painful for her" Brilliant! juicebox69 is a sensitive new age guy!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I like strip clubbing every now and then, enjoy reading comments on this website regarding strip clubs, ect, but when one spends 24/7/365 talking about strip clubs then their lives are probably pretty warped. And it shows." True, but the warped perspective is what makes this board ace! Sort of like juicebox69 joking about using tears for lube! All of that said, I would have stopped. I think. ;-|
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ace lol
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I don't know ,I wasn't there. Easy to weigh in on what we all think could have happened. All you have is John's side of it and he may be not be an accurate reporter. I metJohn Smith and I think ( think) he is a smart guy with above average instincts when it comes to this activity. We do not put these women in these situations . They do it by choice. Living with ones decisions is difficult at times and taking responsibility for ones actions is even painful at times. I can't say if I would have kept going but that is an awkward time to begin caring on an emotional level about another human being. Given that it was 11:00 pm I suspect that either one or both players were either high or intoxicated. This always clouds judgment and unmasks feelings. This was a train wreck waiting to happen and probably happens more then we know. Maybe not always in front of us. We are all taking advantage and pretending that your "good" behavior mitigates that is an act of hypocrisy.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To bvino he put it out there we didn't, I don't know why anybody would put something like that out there. I seems he is looking for either approval or validation yet I doubt that most would approve or concur, it certainly is not to my taste at all.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Repent John Smith
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I figure it wasn't because you seem like a decent guy JohnSmith but I would be considered that she considered herself raped. Strippers are crazy and dramatic and have spun stories before.
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    high five john men will be men unlike these pussies on tuscl a lil tear is good for the cum
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Some one please ignor this juice troll importer
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    REPENT JUICE !!! YOUR TIME IS NIGH !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I believe I will Vince Almost at 100
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    JS you still haven't said if you two discussed it at all. I'm curious on that point. I haven't had this happen to me but I think I woulda lost all my mojo if I saw that and would have stopped to ask her what was wrong.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've been gone a while but I'll address the points that I can recall from the many posts. The title of the discussion did indeed come from the song that I provided a link to. I was not suggesting that a stripper crying was a good thing. I was just trying to raise a unique discussion point which is not easy to do on this site. I was very high. I don't know if she was. I don't know if I would have handled it differently had I been totally sober. I'm reasonably certain she wasn't in physical pain. She just seemed to be struggling with the fact that she was a prostitute. Had this happened a minute or two earlier I would have her asked if she wanted me to stop. And I would have stopped if she said yes. I wouldn't have paid full price (which was generous, I usually overpay) but I would have at least paid her the standard price per song up to that point if we had stopped. Since this happened seconds before completion, discussing it with her seemed a moot point. Some of you understand that and some of you don't. I personally agree with the needing to pee analogy, especially when I'm high. At any time she could have asked me to stop and I would have stopped. There was no coercion of any type involved, and I'm not the sleepy time rapist. I don't get off on rape, I want a willing partner. Every one of the dozens of stories I've shared about strippers up to this point have always been with a very willing and enthusiastic partner. That's what I want. My impression was that since she didnt ask me to stop she wanted to earn my money as quickly as she could and have it over with fast. That's what I did. 60 seconds after the first tear she had my money and I was gone. I had no desire to discuss anything, and she apparently didnt either. It was uncomfortable for both of us. Last point. I treat strippers very well. I tip generously, I don't negotiate them down to what a lot of you pay, I treat them respectfully, I never force anything, and I discuss everything in detail before going back for extras. Did I handle this wrong? Maybe so, maybe not. Nobody else has admitted to facing this situation before which I find a little hard to believe, but so far as I know there is no precedent for something like this. In any event, if it ever happens again maybe I'll handle it in some better way.
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    You all seem surprised at how creepy I am in this post. I'd like to remind you, I've been creepy for a long time. Remember when I considered taking advantage of a young, homeless and presumably desperate girl because I didn't have anything to stick my dick in on a business trip? If you forgot, here's the link to the discussion: ://[view link] Also remember, being high means you don't have to worry about common human decency or have q conscience. Those things are boring!
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    Sorry, too high to post the link properly! (Shocker, I know)...let's try that again: [view link]
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    So John, because you have a bunch of money, you consider every teen-age girl a possible prostitute? Sounds like you're in LA LA land
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You know me, John we have met, and personally I like you and I appreciate the advice that you have provided me I really do, but I am finding some of this stuff morally ambiguous, I really don't like the fact that you think offering large amounts of dollars to teenage girls to get self gratification is not coercion. Lets face facts I am no moral crusader and far from a perfect person but I really believe this, that there needs to be a line and although you write well and spin things a certain way teenage girls just out of high school are more prey, than suitable sexual partners. My two cents I know you disagree but if you put this kind of stuff out there,some of us will take issue with it, at the very least I will.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    How exciting, another troll to ignore. Just what I needed today. 25, much of what many (if not most) of the people on tuscl do is morally ambiguous. So Im not surprised by your viewpoint.. However, if it matters, the girl in this story didn't look or act like a teenager. I'd guess she was early to mid 20s. By the way, is there an age at which paying a female money for sex is acceptable? Is it different to pay an 18 year old as compared to a 21 year old, 25, 30? I've met older dancers who seem more desperate for money than the teenagers. Probably because they have kids. Video girl, for example, is 23 and she will do just about anything I want for money, including things that 18-19 year olds won't. Is it morally wrong for me to pay a 23 year old for sex because she needs the money to support her kids? Would it be better that her kids go hungry and I refuse to see her?. For that matter, I think most if not all strippers who do extras have a very strong need or desire for money. That would mean that it's morally wrong to pay any stripper for sex because we are taking advantage of their need for money. Of course, they are also taking advantage of our need for sexual pleasure. For me personally, I don't think age matters as long as she is legally an adult and can legally work as a stripper, and as long as the transaction is fully based upon mutual consent.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mikey, I only look for prostitutes at strip clubs. So like many people here, I consider every attractive stripper a possible prostitute. And like everybody else I focus upon the dancers who turn me on the most. That obviously includes 18-21 year olds. However, most of the dancers that I've had sex with (most likely including the one in this story) have been over 21. My fav before the DS was in her early 30s. And I'd go after an attractive redhead of any age, including my own.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mr Smith I know you mentioned no harm I'm sorry that my account got hacked then some one bad a fake account that looks just like mine Sorry for any confusion Even though we haven't meet I know your a good guy with a Hart of gold
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I understand that you believe this, but I disagree, that is my opinion like it or not. I hope you don't think I am trolling, because I am stating the way I feel, but if that is your opinion so be it. If you don't want me to state an opinion don't publish and I wont comment on it. BTW that is true that much of what is written about here is morally ambiguous, that doesn't mean that people cant have some differences, talk about them and even though we disagree, I didn't expect you to be surprised by my viewpoint. For the record I am not sure what age is acceptable but I feel that if you described the situation accurately, I have no reason to doubt you have, this particular girl was too young and if you keep looking for the youngest girls in the club, this will happen again, and I don't believe you feel good about yourself because of this, or you wouldn't be defending yourself quite so vociferously.
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    Don't listen to that soft juice troll You did nothing wrong John Men take it how you want it I personally believe it's better when they cry from the crack of my wip
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @twentyfive - John is not calling you a troll, he's talking about the JohnSmith96 account
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    to Bavarian- yes I got that after I went back and reread what he said.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    25, I wasn't upset or offended by your response, and I hope you weren't by mine. I'm simply stating and explaining my views, as you are. Respectful discussion of strip clubbing issues is what the discussions should be all about, and of course we will sometimes disagree as we do here. Actually I think there's usually disagreement. We've both stated our positions clearly at his point so I guess we should just agree to disagree and let the trolls spew some more drivel. But for the record I'm entirely comfortable with who I am and what I do. Defending the accused is just an occupational hazard.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yeah I didn't mean you 25 but I can see how my troll reference could be misconstrued. Sorry.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    WTF
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    <--- Would have finished. Not proud of it.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    This is just ducked up
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Once I had sex with a 14 year old on my sailboat. We had gotten to know each other for a few days. I lived on the beach during the day back then, yes, I was a beachbum, but what a glorious life in the summer here in Michigan. I can't bitch at John for his experience. From time to time, I remember that sunny afternoon out on the lake. We started fooling around and ended up fucking. I knew she was underage, but it didn't matter. She liked me, I liked her. The statute of limitations has long expired and I hope she is happy wherever she is. She was nice, she was very pretty. I do what I want, I wanted her. So be it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion