tuscl

time travel and strip clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
If you had a time machine and you went back 24 hours in time to go to the same strip club what would be the things you would do knowing you could go back in time to fix it

19 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    I'd buy the winning lottery ticket so I could up my strip club game
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If I was in a strip club version of ground hog day, I would try to have as much fun as possible if I thought I could repeat the day over again no matter what I did.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Time travel, it's been getting me down
    I've been gone so long, I don't ever think I'm comin' down
    I've seen tomorrow and I've seen yesterday
    Will I see your face again, baby?
    You know I just can't say, oh, no, no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcdfUR0K…

would be a great strip club song for a lapdance since its over six minutes long
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    But unlike ground hog day you could run into different versions of yourself as you relive the time line.

Would you talk to yourself ?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Leaving the SC at my originally planned time. I missed the last bus of the night due to a really chatty, old, and ugly stripper that described 25 years of SC history in that city. Quite fascinating. What was supposed to be 15 mins turned into 2 hours of talking. I then had to wait ITC 2 more hours till the SC closed for the night, then walked to 24/7 McDs and waited 1.5 more hours till the first bus in the morning.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Been there bro
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    If I travelled back in time and met a stripper who would later become my wife but I told her don't become a stripper would I now be single?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My dick just exploded on that question mo head
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace question!

Another brilliant question: if your grandson going back in time to tell your stripper wife not to become a stripper would it cause the universe to end?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You would come back to a pre arrangements marriage to a ugly girl wearing head gear
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If I told a girl don't be a stripper and she asked where I was heading out to, I doubt she would take me seriously, Unless I stayed home with her but then I might end up being a would be stripper daddy if I hadn't kept her from the strip club. I'd probably spend more money on kids and the girl then if I had gone to the strip club. Then I would fantasize about going back in time and telling the girl, just strip. We'll all be happier.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Juice - the temporal prime directive prevents you from talking to your former self. Any information you share can upset the time line so it's prohibited.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    A Tardis would make a great strip club..... larger on the inside than it is in the outside, and you move the VIP rooms to another dimension that is outside of legal jurisdictions- that makes mileage leap into the light years
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    I would go back to fuk the Cali girl stripper who had been a cheerleader there. she wanted 200 for otc.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    BBFS of course, as I could then go back in time to undo it.

:)

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Not to say yes to the first stripper that wanted me to go to the VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion