tuscl

Clubbing more often to scratch the itch?

chessmaster
Illinois
Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:44 AM
If I went to the show club more often but spend less, shorter visit, would this be more effective in scratching this constant itch than going less and spending more? How many prefer this approach, given you have the time?

16 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    I prefer to savor each of my trips to the club and milk it for all it's worth. If I went more often and quicker, I may bust a few more nuts, but I'd have no doubt I would be left wanting, which would create a vicious cycle that would not end well.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't even attempt it. The more I go, the more I spend unless it is really an off visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs show you that life could potentially be different. They show you a sexual aesthetic. But as far as getting regular sexual gratification, I say that we need to set up other ways of obtaining that. SJG Stokely Carmichael - Black Power Speech 1966 [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Don't do it You will go broke You have been warned
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - for me SCing is like a meal - if I have a very-good satisfying/filling meal; I'm not in the mood to eat for a while - but if I have a light-meal then I'm looking to eat something fairly soon after that light-meal. Thus - I tend to SC more when I haven't gotten my fill for w/e reason - when I've had a good visit I "normally" don't feel like visiting again for a longer stretch. I'm also a spur-of-the-moment SCer in as how gmd once put it I prefer to SC "when the mood strikes me" - just like I find a meal more satisfying when I'm hungry and in the mood to eat; I find SCing more satisfying when "I'm hungry" and in the mood for tits - thus I would prefer fewer more satisfying/filling visits vs more visits but less filling (kinda "tastes great - less filling" dilemma).
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    When I go to club VIP at I get in free. I might have the free buffet and a drink then a coupla dances. After that I make beeline for the exit before damage adds up. Have one already on reoster for otc almost anytime I want.
  • shaq37
    8 years ago
    I go about once a week, spend $60 on dances and $10 for admission. So $70 per visit, about $280 a month. But I won't lie sometimes I spend more when I get dances with new girls.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yaaaaaa. FUCK YOU JACKIE!!!!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    In any given Month I spend between zero and $2,000.00.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm going to the club tonight; I feel the itch!
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    It really depends on how much you satisfy that itch. I would think that spending more would keep it tamed so that you'll end up not having to visit very often. Likewise...if you just need a quick fix then spending less but going often is probably your go to solution. When it comes down to it, self control is the real answer. Budget accordingly. As for me, I didn't want to start doing it but I seem to have started a habit of texting a dancer from light flirting to random rants and opinions. I already know it's not going anywhere but it seems to keep me content in reducing my visits. Lucky for her though that the attention she's giving me pretty much guarantees my wallet to her on my next visit. Then if she keeps that up, she'll have a decentry source of funds...
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I earned free admission to my reg SC from the manager. The bus from my house to downtown runs infront of my SC. Very convenient for me. Due to my reputation problems at my SC, I have to catch new to stripper, or new to my SC, strippers on their first couple days before my ex-ATF tell them things that make them ignore me forever or suddenly go low mileage on me. I guess my ex-ATF claims me as her property even though I dumped her and she ignores me. Ex-ATF will do anything (spread lies probably) to make sure no girl ever talks to me or LDs me. If my eyes cross with ex-ATF she will give nasty faces to me or stick her tongue out. I really need to start sitting in front row when ex-ATF is on stage to fuck with her head and make her uncomfortable.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If I had the control mentioned in the OP - then going a few more times - and spending less - would seem like a good idea. In reality - I'd go more and still spend more - so it wouldn't be a good idea for me.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya. I've starting going more and spending less. It isn't the same, and it guarantees I'll be back more frequently, however, I'm not going to the clubs for the dances anymore I'm going because talking to naked girls really puts me @ an advantage when I'm talking to fully clothed ones.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I had the same idea as the OP, but just not sure it will work out as planned. Once you're surrounded by strippers, it is almost inevitable you will spend the cash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion