tuscl

A series of mistakes

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
First mistake, I'm texting with the DS and the MILF simultaneously.

Second mistake, I paste a message to the DS from a word processing ap. into the text text, and hit Send. Then I type a text to the MILF and paste a web site link. But it's not the link. It's my message to the DS.

The message waiting to be sent to the MILF mentions the DS by name. It mentions an upcoming date when I'm "out of town." It indirectly suggests the age of the DS (it's clear she's young), and it mentions sex issues that I don't have with the MILF. So it's indisputably a sexual message to another, much younger woman.

Third mistake. I did all of this while high. And for some stupid reason weed is just dying to push the fucking Send button. No real reason. He just likes to fuck with me.

It took all of the strength and energy of the sober part of my brain to close the text ap without pushing send first. So another disaster averted.

But it would have made a funny story for my book if Weed had won the fight.

27 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "text text" was supposed to be "text ap.". I regret the error and any inadvertent confusion it may have caused.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Old people problems.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    LOL.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I once sent a text to my daughter which I intended to send to my ATF. It was complaining about her not having a bank account causing me to pay exorbitant Wesren Union fees to pay her money owed. You didn't need a PHd to understand where the message was going. To my daughter's credit she sent it right back saying wrong address and never mentioned it again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Shit happens - especially when one is multitasking
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    God iPhones scare me because of this.

Why couldn't there be an 'unsend' button?

I communicate with my customers via txt a lot, you'd be amazed at the amount of txts sent to me by accident on a weekly basis.

To prevent this, I always clear my txts out at the end of the day, if there's something in that txt that I need for later, I screen capture it just to be safe.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There should be an option which one can set & unset that would delay the actual sending of a text & make-it modifiable to different delays in terms of one's preference
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Tangental: sexting several different women at once is awesome, but yeah, not idea when drunk or high. But sending the same dirty snapchat pic to several women at once (without any of them knowing they weren't the only one) is pretty damn fun.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Some of you may remember several year ago when TUSCL got hacked. My first clue that something was not right is when I was reading TUSCL and came across a post that I knew I hadn't made. Then several others made the same discovery. Then Founder told everyone that we had in fact been hacked and to change your passwords.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    JS69:

Had you made that text, the outcome probably would have been worthy of a TUSCL article!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Old people problems."

With JohnSmith69 it is "Stoned old people problems"

Perhaps you were stoned when you wrote the original post, but did you actually send the inappropriate text? It sounds like the non-stoned part of your brain kept you from sending. If so, brilliant! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "It took all of the strength and energy of the sober part of my brain to close the text ap without pushing send first. So another disaster averted."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "It took all the strength I had not to fall apart,
    Kept tryin' hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart
    I will survive!"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Stuff happens. I've set emails to the wrong girl.

SJG
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Why would a text to the DS include the DS's name? This really is an old person's problem if your text messages read like formal letters. Dearest Sally, It is with a spring in my step and a song in my heart that I take up this virtual pen to rehash our recent sexual escapade which I assume, like me, you are in danger of forgetting. I fear the weed is heavy on me. It seems like a fortnight has passed since we last bumped uglies...
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The first sentence of my message said: "Hey Sally, I've missed you." I might not spout urban dictionary like its second nature, but I don't think that's an old man greeting.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    ^It is an old fashioned way to text.

She knows who you are addressing.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As long as they don't show up with a gun next time you see them, it will be OK. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok. Next time I'll be young and hip. "Hey bitch, I'm gonna fuck your face." Yeah, that's a lot better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I usually start my texts as "To whom it may concern"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    "Hey bitch, I'm gonna fuck your face."

That's right, keep it generic. Always consider all of your women as though they were one.

:)

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    John, John, John. We've tried to warn you about the demon weed! (sigh.....) ;-)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I love these JohnSmith69 stories! They're ace!
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    lol JS69.

Are you sure it didnt send?

Ive texted the wrong girl a few times, especially when the convo is current with them. Nowadays Ill get a pic from them and use with their contact profile so as a last resort I'm looking at whom I'm about to text.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not the first time you've made digital communications mistakes. Not the first time you've made them while high.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion