tuscl

SC career spend

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 9:52 AM
strip clubbing is a very expensive recreational activity. More than hunting, fishing or traveling. How much have you spent on this "hobby" so far? Here are the options: Thousands Tens of thousands Hundreds of thousands I am in the tens of thousands. Mostly spent on the CF.

34 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Being single, traveling/vacations and strip clubbing are often one in the same
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Tens of thousands and you haven't even touched her pussy or even seen it, wtf bavarian.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm into the millions already son.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Bavarian I agree it's expensive. I someday will exceed my gambling losses. Haven't kept track, but I'm in the thousands.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Hundreds of thousands - I was thinking of this recently and its really absurd. I sold a house for $600,000, paid off a $150000 mortgage, put $200,000 down on a new one , leaving me about $250,000. Then out of earnings au spent about $20,000 a year for 10 years, and spent $80,000 out of savings so I'm at about a 1/2 million. If I'd invested that wisely...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Bavarian, if you give me tens of thousands of dollars I'll even dress up in lingerie and talk dirty to you. I know I'm not going to have to have sex with you and your CF knows it as well!!!!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Gawker is my hero btw
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've spent about the same amount as gawker.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've spent about the same amount that gawker paid in taxes.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    At least $10.s of dollars
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think I'm at the top of the tens of thousands - and I will probably jump to a hundred thousand this summer. This is one of those times where I'd be happier with a lower number. I think it's expensive - as mentioned here. But if you are a boat owner - or have another expensive type of hobby - the strip club money seems reasonable (to me). Generally the money starts flowing when you get in the club. But it stops when you walk out - unless you have OTC setup. The headache should also stop when you leave the club.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thousands. However, in 21 years, I've only been out to clubs 27 times. So my counts are low. Very low.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't keep track of what I spend - if I did I'd probably be in therapy - I've been a regular SCer for 15 years and if I'd had to guesstimate I'd guesstimate in the $250k range
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Dominic - so are you averaging a club visit only about twice a year? I'd say it's fair to say I average out to 1 night of clubbing once a month. Maybe more like 3 times every 2 months. Say I hit 3 clubs in 1 night, I would count that as "1" visit. I'm going to go throw up now, I just guesstimated about $8-10k a year clubbing. Im hoping my math is way off!!!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You forget the millions category, I'm thinking maybe Farmerart would have been in that category. With me I've spent about a hundred million, no regrets!!!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    In a year and a half I'm between $1k- $2k. I know, us LDKers get teased a bit, but it's a way to club on a budget.
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Certainly over $100,000
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    My real amount is in the high thousands approaching tens of thousands.(guesstimate)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've spent tens of thousands in just the last five years.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    thousands
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice has spent more clubbing than on poker and Chackin Fangers combined.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    In the last two years an easy $30k which is all I'm willing to admit to myself. PP was Hella expensive my first few months. I average about $1000 a month. I have very low overhead and get paid a grip. I still throw 12% into a 401k si I won't be totally broke when I retire
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @ime - If there is such a thing as a pussy being too perfect, it's my CF's. It's a completely bare innie pussy. Just outer lips and a uniform slit from end to end. Nothing protrudes from it, not even the clitoral hood. I can confirm the clitoral hood is in there, LOL. @Larry - As far as I know, Farmerart got into the "hobby" very late in his life. He was worth millions but probably spent less than 100k on strippers. Only PLs who have been in the game for decades can break into the hundreds of thousands. I don't have kids to support. I don't travel (that often), gamble, hunt, fish, drink, smoke or do drugs. If I did, it would cut into my strip club spend. A girlfriend would be cheaper though as long as it does not lead to marriage.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Thousands....although I'm only about 3 years into the hobby. Probably close to my first $10K. That said, am pretty measured on spending what is truly disposal income (including retirement savings). Kind of funny to wonder exactly what else I would be spending my money on during the past 3 years. :-)
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I actually keep decent tabs, since I'm new. I'm at about $15,000, which on the surface doesn't seem much compared to some of you, but based on the fact that besides one trip in early 2015, this entire rabbit hole started for me 4 months ago in February, maybe I should be concerned. Plus, I actually have to hop a flight to get there.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I spend a lot and no regrets.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Several comments on my exorbitant spending. My ATF and I were reminiscing last night during 13 consecutive lap dances. She's about a month clean & sober but still has a long way to go before I'd dare call her an ex-addict. I'm learning that the process requires a complete change of mindset on her part and it ain't easy. She's in a sober house with 3 required urine tests per week plus unscheduled tests if the staff have any suspicions. When she was a heavy user I had two full incomes plus my wife's pension and spent money like it was water ( i.e., she refuses to let anyone cum in her mouth - one night I gave her $1000 to swallow my load) in retrospect, stupid and wasteful, but as we reminisced we laughed at that and 100 other memories. Of course she's broke and has a lot of legal issues to get through. She initially sought a job as a waitress at an Applebee's but then despite my recommendation went back to stripping. It puts her in an environment where drugs are being used and are readily available, but she's gotten through a week without relapsing. We haven't hooked up since her release from rehab and I don't want her to start looking for easy money while she's still so vulnerable. Very mixed feelings on my part but we do have an emotional connection and a history unlike any other I've ever heard of. So on one hand I regret spending all the money, on the other hand, I'm in my 70's and can't take it with me. My kids are well educated and making well into 6 figures themselves, so what the hell. I've got too many friends who died leaving their widows with millions. Fuck that.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Thousands. I'm not too big on VIP and ITC extras, and even less so on OTC.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ if your kids are taken care of then fuck it - have fun. I had a buddy whose mom recently passed away and left him just over a million. It shocked me, she lived so frugal and didn't have to, and he's so successful he doesn't need the money. So where is it going to go, to his ungrateful bitch daughters who will probably blow it within 2 years.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Don't think there is anything wrong with spending on anything really, as long as it's within one's means. It's when a hobby (stripping clubbing or otherwise) starts to taking control of your life or finances is when there is a problem.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm in the tens of thousands after 22 years of clubbing. I didn't discover ITC extras until two years ago and did my first three OTCs just since December. I earned and invested well in the late 80s / early 90s, make decent money now, and inherited a good bit, so the hobby doesn't affect my standard of living at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wonder what kind of wild # Juice will throw out
  • dickdecker
    8 years ago
    Frightening to think about over 30 year period. But then again I never really wanted a vacation home anyway......
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I guess you could average it like that. I'm more like a sleeper or a camel in that I will stop going for long stretches at a time. Right now, it's been about 14 1/2 weeks since my last visit on 3/6/16. I few weeks ago I did want to go back, and the wife suggested it since I'd been grouchy around the house, but we really don't have the extra money right now for me to go. I love going when I can indulge. The SC is like disneyland.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion