tuscl

Just visiting...?

Cowboy12
If you fall off a cliff, get up and try again...
Sunday, June 12, 2016 7:31 AM
Does anyone go to the strip club just to sit at the bar/table to have a few drinks, chat with a dancer and not get any dances?
If yes, do you pay the dancer something for their time?
Also, I always tip my favorites when they are on stage, at least $5.

I usually go to the local club 2 or 3 times a month and spend $150 or more each trip.
I would like to go more often, just to relax and enjoy the scenery....but can't afford to spend that much each time if I go in more often.

16 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, being retired has slowed down my experience. I will always club, but I've never felt that I had to buy dances. Not in the 40 years plus, I've clubbed.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Although it happens, its rare that I go to a club with no intention of getting a few dances. However, it periodically happens that the talent is poor or the girls I want are tied up, so it turns into just hanging out if there's no close back up club.

I have never paid a dancer just to talk. And I never will. However, I don't hang with them more than 5 minutes if I don't plan to spend money without at least telling them that I'm not buying. Sometimes they leave. Sometimes they stay.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    No. If I'm making the 4hr trip to my fave clubs I'm certainly not gonna sit at the bar and not get dances. UHM dances are the reason I go.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I always go with the intention of having sexy VIP fun with the strippers

However, sometimes there's no strippers there I want to have sexy fun with .... but, perhaps different than many of the guys here, I find many strippers have rockin' personalities, and given that I've already driven an hour to get to the strip club, if I can find a stripper I enjoy, I'll sit and talk and slam drinks with her. Once I've made clear I"m not getting dances, I consider anything I pay her optional -- but I usually do tip her for her time, if she spends lots of time with me. On super slow days, I've had girls spend 1-2 hours with me easy... I'll slide them $50
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "Does anyone go to the strip club just to sit at the bar/table to have a few drinks, chat with a dancer and not get any dances?
    If yes, do you pay the dancer something for their time?"

Yes Rickdugan does. He once estimated he gave one dancer over $3k just to talk. He was running a real good system...or was she running the system?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I generally go with the intention of getting dances. But as js69 stated if the talent isn't there I may not get dances and just hang for awhile
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The clubs where I am are all no touching. So private dances are either non-existent or no big deal. So it is more about talk. So yes we talk. Usually they want to get some money for this, and that is fine. But over all it is cheaper than the high mileage places.

SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Why would anyone go to a club like that?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sometimes I go out of boredom to kill some time – but will usually get dances anyway – something about naked women makes me wanna get w; them – I can’t quite put my finger on it.

When I’m not in the mood to spend I’ll choose a bigger club with lots of custies that way I can sorta blend in the background and dancers have other options while I just sit there – I can sit there and just enjoy the show and do some stage-tipping w/o having to have the company of a dancer.

If one wants the company of a dancer then I think it’s tougher – I personally don’t like to take up a dancer’s time b/c she’s there to make $$$ - and paying for her time can be costly b/c IMO one needs to make it worth her time.

I guess it’s ok to just hang and take in the show; but wanting a dancer’s time/attention for free or just a few-bucks is kinda wishful thinking and not fair to the dancer.

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've gone to a few clubs - over my 20+ years of clubbing - and it's happened possibly 3-4 times - and each time was unintentional. I was expecting to buy dances - but it was not my regular club and I decided to cut my losses -
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The times that I don't get any dances is on the rare occasion that none of the dancers are attractive to me, or if the dancers hide in the DR and don't want to work the floor and ask for dances. My point being that only negative situations have me leaving with all my money still intact and I won't be too happy about it. I do not ever go to a club with the idea of not getting dances. For me there is no point in that.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    When I make plans I plan on where I am going. Once I get there I let fate decide what I will do.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm looking forward to the Detroit meet and watching the dancers home in our group. There will be plenty of VIP action. I met a gorgeous young black chick last Friday night as I was leaving, I bet she does great VIP.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Dances are pointless to me, especially in the clubs that I tend to visit, so there are times that this ends up happening to me. But this is not by design as my goal is always to arrange a finish for the evening. If I cannot go to a club prepared to tip generously at the bar and with sufficient resources left over to cover a possible OTC tab, then I don't bother going.

By tipping generously at the bar I generally mean $100 or so on top off the bar tab, which includes drinks for her, but I only spend that kind of money on girls who are truly entertaining me and/or are potential OTC candidates.

This is no criticism of guys who can sit for hours in a club and simply enjoy the vibe and the scenery - cool beans if you can. I wish I could as well, but I just get frustrated and bored quickly when I start the night with no possibility of being anything other than a passive barfly. For me, there are just far better ways to spend a night and limited entertainment dollars.
  • day_trader
    8 years ago
    A buddy of mine clubs three to six times per week, about an hour for each visit, a drink for himself, sometimes buys for the girls too, does not tip or get any dances. Amazingly he always seems to get in pretty good with the girls, always gets otc offers, but he is too damn cheap to pay the going rate, he would rather get serviced by a crack whore on bp, lol. He has had stripper gf's in the past, also fucking a couple strippers for free from two different clubs currently, however it takes him far too long to get results,

Certainly not an option for me. To the club and back home again is close to an hour and a half. I'm not going all that way just to sit, I go with the intention of getting dances. I take out about a hundred for each trip, drinks and some dances, not a stage tipper or for time but do tip for dances if they are good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion