tuscl

Backpackers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I used to be one. Hell that's part of the creation of bag boy James. I believe it's a skill that is worth having. During economic hard times it can keep you afloat knowing how to live simple.

I no longer do this but if I had to I would and could in a pinch. Maybe it is my area located in the mountains of North Carolina or maybe I just have an eye and notice backpackers moving through the Land.

My question is do you notice them in your location ?

I've herd it's more common in Europe

21 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    What do you keep in your backpack? Chackin Fangers and Four Lokos?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    They're pretty common here in the winter
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    James D what is your location
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylynn u know me lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    No. Not where I live. I'm too close to NYC. I think it's so built up here - there's no place to put up a tent and not be in somebody's yard.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Cash man I disagree

Their is a movement called urban camping and you would be surprised
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Also known as stealth camping
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Urban camping is also known as being homeless.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Juicebox69 - you are correct - I'm surprised. I'll look that up - as it sounds interesting. Thanks for telling me about that -
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Twenty-five not really

But I see your logic
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    So what did you carry around? I'm curious
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    I live by the Appalachian Trail also. So I see the thru hikers come through this time of year. Give them rides to the store and motel.
    I have also backpacked extensively myself. As I'm hiking along with everything on my back I can not but laugh when a 40 foot RV drives by.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol^ so true. Most ppl don't really understand what all we can live without and possibly be even happier and freeer

What all did I carry ?

Things that helped me sleep, eat and survive the weather
  • ime
    8 years ago
    ride fast live slow
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Stroke slow cum fast
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I was afraid this was going to be another thread about anal.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I was in Asheville and never do so many people begging me for money, and they all had backpacks downtown. My friend who's lived their his whole life had to tell one bum, "You're still here! You said you needed bus money to get back home two months ago!"

No thanks. It's a lifestyle for the fruity. I will have a home around Black Mountain, and i prefer to live that way soon enough, once I plop down enough for the down payment.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Black mountain is a nice slice of pie
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Knowing how to live cheap is really important sometimes.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yes it is Juice brother. We could go halvsies and rent it out to tourists until I'm ready to retire in 10 years. I need another $100k and its mine, for I plan to spend my summers their, but maybe I should just rent instead of buying. Still interest rates are at record lows and inflation will be hitting us in a few years. I think costs aren't going down so it's probably a no lose situation.

Drink me some beer! And pussy juice..
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice was smoking his peace pipe and burned a hole-in-the-wall in his tent
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion