tuscl

Favorite club

Timex345
Illinois
Friday, June 10, 2016 9:19 PM
Has this ever happened to you? You become a regular of a girl and she just expects you to buy dances? You understand time is money for her. But, a little conversation is always nice. She arrives for her shift, hugs you and says hi, gets ready and then simply comes up to your table and asks,"Are you ready?" I usually say yes. But the routine has gotten somewhat old. I have decided to give my favorite club a break for awhile and see what other clubs closer to home have to offer. I guess at the opposite end of the spectrum is the frustration of being ignored by a favorite girl. This happens too. So, a complete break from this club should help. Thank goodness for many different clubs in the area.

11 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I guess it depends on how many dances you're getting/how much money you're spending. If you're only getting a few dances every time you see her, I guess conversation/bullshit should be welcome but not expected. If you're doing a vip/cr every time you see her, then yeah she should give you some extra time/attention.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    My experience this weekend was almost the opposite. At my favorite club I have two favorites. They also happen to be good friends, but I think any jealousy that there could be is mitigated by the fact that I always mirror what I do with each. If I do 15 minutes with one, I do 15 minutes with the other, and I'm pretty sure they have picked up on that. I like to be approached and asked for dances rather than have to go asking for dances. Well, on this occasion neither one asked me for a dance. They didn't sit around talking to me either for long periods (probably off and on through the night 4-5 different times, 10 minutes each time), but would never ask if I wanted a dance! Finally, in true PL fashion, I asked why they didn't seem to have an interest in asking for a dance, and all they could respond with was something along the lines of, "I figured you would ask for a dance if you want one... I consider you more of a friend now than a customer." -- Gotta be honest, not really sure how I feel about that one. I think I'd rather they hit me up at some point in the night for a dance!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Timex, didn't you just say five days ago that you were going to take a break for 90 days? [view link] Your weird, stalker-y, overly emotional attitude toward strippers makes me think you should follow through on this resolution.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good catch
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    timothyjames55, They might have coordinated to see which one you liked better and would make the effort to ask. Maybe they started feeling like you were only getting dances with one of them on a given night to keep the peace. On the other hand, they might have figured that one of them working you alone could more easily manipulate you into larger payouts without the other for you to fall back on. Or maybe the 15 minutes each was a few visits ago and the last couple of times you only got 2 or 3 lap dances each so they decided to cut you off from approaching you. ;) The friends comment is interesting. I would have approached the one I liked better first and asked if she could come sit. In case she was judging interest without her initiating, she would have gotten her answer. Based on whether she decided to sit for her regular time before dances, or immediately try to start selling or make an excuse to leave would give you your answer.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    ppwh, good points there for sure. The club thing is a weird world to me. I consider myself new to the game as my first visit was about 18 months ago; I've been probably 10 times if I were to guess, 7 of those to my favorite place. I'm 50/50 on if I even like anything that comes along with being a "regular". One positive is that mileage on dances with regulars has gone way up. By the admission of a couple favorites, it's simply because they know me and are more comfortable than a first dance with a new guy. Ok, fine. But I'm almost strangely uncomfortable with how comfortable things are becoming in this environment, be it being referred to as a "friend", the openness with stories about the club/other dancers/home life. At the very least, I think I'm going to mix in visiting a few other places where people don't know me, and then make a concentrated effort to not visit those places enough to become [view link] has a totally different, and slightly refreshing feeling to me.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I think the benefits of being a specific dancer's regular regarding mileage can easily be overstated. Being known as a safe club regular and getting a few dances from her in a night is usually equivalent. Regarding real-life conversations, that's a judgement call. Some people prefer the intimacy, while others prefer to avoid the typical drama. There are definitely worse things than being seen as someone people are comfortable opening up to, but if you think they are developing feelings that you're not prepared to cater to, I agree that it's best to pull back. The nice thing about visiting a new club is that you get a fresh start with the benefit of everything you have learned, free of existing expectations and relationships.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dancers get tired of regulars just as regulars often get tired of dancers/faves - sometimes they take you for granted and feel, whether consciously or subconsciously, that "your are so into them" that all they gotta do is give the regular a half-smile and the $$$ starts flowing. Often times, many a dancer can't stand the custies they have to deal w/ and is all they can do is to give a fake "I'm happy to see you" smile and all they can emotionally handle is to grind on you mechanically and get your $$$. More often than not dancers will get away w/ what PLs let them get away with - they know what they are doing and when they are not giving proper service - but if the PL keeps giving the $$$ for crappy service then one keeps conditioning the dancer and her behavior. Next time she tells you "you ready" just tell her "I just wanna hang a bit and then get some dances; why don't you join me" - if she blows you off or makes excuses then the next move is yours. As has been said - we need to be cognizant time is $$$ - IDK where the exact balance is but I would say it may be a suitable rule-of-thumb to at least expect equal amount of chat and dance time - let's say you get 4-dances from her which are 15 or so minutes - then not much to expect at least 15-minutes of chat time.
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Most of my regular dancers always talk to me for awhile and sit with me all nite usually before we get dances they don't Rush me they know I'm gonna eventually go back with them
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, those are some great points. I can tell you're a seasoned vet. I already mentioned I see all kinds of "PL" in me when I look back at the night, so I'm trying to dump some of that, without becoming an ass. I'm also a strong introvert, and one thing common with introverts is that we can find ourselves spending too much time worrying about other's feelings and what others might be thinking, instead of on what we want. I find myself over-analyzing my interactions with the 5 or 6 dancers that I usually get dances from. Stupid stuff like wondering if she is tired or bored of doing dances with me (despite the money), or wondering why she won't ask for a dance like she used to do and now I have to bring it up. WTF? I'm in sales, and I go out and ask for the money! Always closing! I've mentioned before that I'm relatively new to clubs. It's been the most fun I've had in a while, but I swear it sometimes I think this hobby isn't for me. Too much to think about! I wish I could just sit back and enjoy more. Too much PL in me, I guess.
  • day_trader
    8 years ago
    This sounds like my local club. Other night I had just arrived at the club, cf or whatever you want to call her is already at my table asking if I'm ready, I always settle in first with a drink, see who is all working then decide who I'm going to go with. Cf excuses herself for a few minutes to the dressing room, but leaves her towel on top of the table, signalling to the other girls to stay the fuk away. Nice. Something that annoys me quite a bit is when I see some dancer hanging out with some dude for ridiculous amounts of time, yet when she eventually makes her way over to me gives the quick dance question. I never call them out on it, just something I've noticed. CF does this as well. "Next time she tells you "you ready" just tell her "I just wanna hang a bit and then get some dances; why don't you join me" - if she blows you off or makes excuses then the next move is yours." ^^Agree with what Papi_Chulo is saying here, best way to go about it I think. If she don't want to hang out, then you don't have to spend money on her, that is how I see it. "As has been said - we need to be cognizant time is $$$ - IDK where the exact balance is but I would say it may be a suitable rule-of-thumb to at least expect equal amount of chat and dance time - let's say you get 4-dances from her which are 15 or so minutes - then not much to expect at least 15-minutes of chat time." ^^I have been thinking a bit of what the balance should be lately. On a slow night with few customers and spending, the dancer should be able to hang out for a bit longer. Also how much is your contribution to her nightly income. The other night got quite a few dances from a new girl, aside from me she didn't make too much from the other customers. Just a couple points to consider next time your out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion