tuscl

WTF is one-way touching ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, June 10, 2016 5:03 PM
I can understand cities that don't allow any touching b/w dancer and custy - but now that I think about it why is it ok/legal for a dancer to touch/grind a custy but the custy not be able to touch the dancer - why would one be legal according to local-ordinances and the other not? I don't recall ever being in a one-way-touch club - sure I've been in air-dance clubs and clubs where contact is allowed but there may be dancers that don't let you. So makes me wonder if one-way-touch clubs are rules set by the clubs or is it ordinances that they are following - I would assume it's the latter (ordinance) but I can't see why it would be ok/legal for a dancer to touch but not the custy. Thoughts as to why it's this way - i.e. is it local ordinances or club rules - any insights from the PL-gallery?

22 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Does seem odd .At least it's not against the rules to have a boner to be ground upon
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    What do you mean mikey - can you take a snapshot?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Probably the same reason cities pass all the alcohol laws with nude clubs, city officials think everyone visiting a strip club is like a frat boy out to party and will have almost no control after they see a semi nude or nude girl. Guess they are correct. I always grab all the girls and drive home at 1000 mph in my hot rod. Doesn't everyone? Reality is bouncers wake you up if they catch you asleep in their club. Reality is topless dancers complain about customers siting like a rock not even getting up to tip them. Laws are foolish in my opinion with all the restrictions.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I have only been to one club that only offered one-way, and it was a BYOB nude club in a town notorious for cracking down on adult entertainment. Every other club where I've encountered one-way dances, it has been as the lowest price option (e.g., $10 one-way dances at the table vs. $25 in a couch room or 2 for $40 one-way in a booth, vs. 2 for $60 two-way in a booth) So, the situation occurs where you can hug/massage/etc the dancer in the front room or in the dance room before her song starts, but as soon as the song you paid for starts, a bouncer will come in to enforce the hands-at-your-sides rule.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It may be they don't want customers getting grabby but know it's tough to sell air dances. Imo it's the perfect compromise so long as it's not overpriced. Or another thing I've noticed is "one way" contact clubs usually lap dances are in an open area(as are air dances usually, but not so in full contact clubs, usually) with someone watching(obviously to enforce the one way rule) but perhaps they do it like this to discorage extras as well which are more likely in the full contact clubs.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "At least it's not against the rules to have a boner to be ground upon" Boner is such a great word.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'll take one way over the Orlando air dances any time
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes I don't understand it either
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    From Show Girls "Nomi Malone: You can't touch me, but I can touch you."
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I always understood it to be just a grind. By default if you're not touching her and she's not grinding its an air dance.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Show girls lol and show clubs I love them all
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Mikey has the right idea. The local ordinance may have a law about patrons touching dancers but there may be no such law about dancers touching patrons or if it's not an air dance club, grinding on boners.
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    I went to a Alabama club in Dothan that has a strict no touch ordinance where when getting a lap dance the dancer can touch and grind on you but you can't touch them. There is a bouncer in the dance room that's there for that purpose but he's not staring you downthe whole time. And he collects the money also
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Wasn't there a club off the highway in Georgia or SC that required you to hold on to a bar while you got a dance?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ You're kidding right - that is too funny
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, it's bad enough we don't have FKKs, in many places we can't even touch a damn tit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    North Carolina has a rule that the strippers must keep their shoes on during a dance or it's considered a act of prostitution
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    First time in MBOT, long long ago, this dancer sits on my lap and informs me that she can touch me but I cannot touch her. When I violated that, she pinched me. I did not stay long. Then later I learned that in those days many of the dancers were part of the Rajneesh Cult. I had met such people other places, and the women in particular did not impress me. Very arrogant. Keep their shoes on? I always have girls keep their high heels on! SJG
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    The club I go to in New York city manhatten the grinding is intense and very intimate and ur allowed to touch their legs and ass but u just be polite about it but they are only 20 bucks and Damn good for 20 bucks and it's in a open area too but the dances are very intense especially if u get the rite girl ! The last girl I had there was amazing the way she grinded the crap out of me !
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    That was one thing I couldn't understand when I moved to Nebraska. Every club I went to that served alcohol was one way contact, at least officially. I always assumed it was some rule related to whether alcohol was served. I think they were afraid of promoting an environment with a lot of extras. OTOH, at some clubs, every girl seemed to offer OTC, so it's not illegal stuff never happened
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think it's local ordinance. It must be due to the local government and some crazy logic about the evils of strip clubs - and how the customers might get overly excited if they can feel a real tit in their bare hand. Unless LE is very active in the clubs - usually the club can reset the rules when you take a seat in VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion