tuscl

Sitting routine

Timex345
Illinois
Friday, June 10, 2016 4:46 AM
Do you have a certain area of a club you always sit at when you visit the club? I am a creature of habit. I started sitting close to the door when I first began visiting a club for a safety reason. I had to let my eyes adjust so I would not fall over chairs or tables, etc. This morphed into me sitting in the back and watching as girls arrived. Today, I am making a conscious decision to sit closer to the stage on the other side of the club or at the bar. I wander if anyone will notice?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    My favorite seat is often referred to as Shadowcat's seat. :)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Methinks if you're choice of seats results from the safety of the club, then you're going to the wrong club
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I used to sit in one spot but now that I know a few of the waitresses and barmaids, I sit in my favorite's section depending who's on duty.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    My haunts have 2 or 3 spots I prefer, dictated mainly due to being blind in one eye and deaf in one ear.
  • dutchman2000
    8 years ago
    I may be TOO comfortable. Waitress knows where I am and what I'm drinking. Fave doesn't bother asking where I'll be just walks over and plops down in my lap and points to which muscles are sore she wants fixed. :/
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    A dancer showed me a trick after a club got a new DJ who would play the music too loud to carry a conversation. She had scoped out the quietest spot in the front room and we sat there. If I haven't already found that spot in a club, I walk around a bit to judge where the speakers are located and at least get out of the main target zone. Maybe if everyone entering the club were issued a laser pointer and encouraged to shine it toward the DJ booth when the music gets too loud, that would be a better solution, though ;)
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I sit at a table right beside the stage so I can have a close-up view of the dancers. For some reason I don't understand the dancers call this "pervert row."
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I generally sit roughly between the support columns that are mounted through the bar. This gives me a good view of both poles with no obstruction.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'll sit at the bar to check out the scene and make my choices accordingly. Jackslash, it isn't you. I've seen some perverts in action through the years next to the stage.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I have spots I sit at at my clubs too. We ARE creatures of habit!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I have two spots I enjoy -- one that maximizes dancer traffic near my table, and one that maximizes privacy -- and both are on the side of the club where my back is to the wall and I"m facing the entrance and the rest of the club. Just a general comfort thing, I like to see who is coming in, and I HATE having someone behind me
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I usually stand. When I sit, ugly dancers will come by, and then the waitress will come around with the buy the lady a drink hustle.
  • socrates17
    8 years ago
    Center of a long side if there is a rectangular bar. Usually the side closest to the door because the damn places are so dark that I don't want to trip over someone as I stumble towards a seat while my eyes adjust.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pretty much always sit at the bar unless the place has hightop tables but most clubs I visit don't - sitting at the bar also gives dancers access w/o too much access (i.e. not having every fugly plunk themselves down on me) - I also prefer a dancer standing in front of me while I'm sitting on a barstool where I can more easily hug her & feel her up rather having all her weight on my legs table-side.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Most custies get planted by a waitress in a seat and stay there for the rest of their SC stay at my urban SC. I disagree. I move seats aggressively throughout my SC and take my drink with me everywhere (including the bathroom). I dont buy another drink until all the ice melted in my cup. I sit down at and leave front row all the time. Strippers are NOT interchangeable. If I wont fuck you for free, I refuse to sit in front row and give you any $. The waitresses have learned never to talk to me or approach me now because I do my own thing. I have 1 seat when I want to be on my phone, or watching all 3 stages at the same time (see what dancers are on it), or watching EVERYONE on the main floor (PLs getting table dances/whatever, which strippers are sitting in corner on their phones),. I have a seat for talking with girls. Many strippers will not sit on the fabric "club chairs" and only on the suade high back benches ringing the walls. I've never gotten answer out of them why. I know the 2 seats on the main floor with outlets so I can charge my phone but they are next to stages and the "ends" of pervert row, so I have to ignore the stripper on stage and she gets nothing and I'd rather not be in them unless I'm charging. If I want a back massage, there is a seat where there is a subwoofer under the stage and that does the trick. I turn my chair 180 to the stage and push the chair against the wall under the stage and the subwoofer goes through the chair and my back.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I move around constantly. If I spend 4 or 5 hours at a club, I'll probably sit in 5 or 6 different spots during that time. After some private dances, sit somewhere new. After a trip to the bathroom, sit somewhere new. Keeps it interesting to me, having different vantage points of the stages, club activity, etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    At the Sunnyvale Brass Rail, they have 4 stages. Stage number 2 is the best, because when the place is not busy you can approach a private viewing experience with the girl. Not many other people with lines of sight, or behind me. So I like to sit within good view of the stage, so that I can see and be seen. I won't move to the stage until the girl is on it and the music has started. I feel it rude to get up and leave during the middle of a girl's set, unless you have made some sort of private dance arrangement with the girl. Brass Rail has no private dances, just sit and talk. But I'll let her pull me to the stage and then stay until she departs. But I want to be gone before the next girl's name is announced, to avoid rudeness. SJG
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Depends where the girls are sitting and wat club it is ! Usually when I first get into the club their are tons of girls sitting around with their legs crossed showing off their legs and I sit by them. Then they start swinging the leg and dancing their foot all around . Always wondered wat it means but I think they are trying to get my attention
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In clubs w/ a lot of custy competition often times I get good outcomes by sitting near the dancers' dressing room that way I can grab them as they are walking in or out b/f they disappear into the main-room or go sit with another custy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion