tuscl

Song Lyrics for PLs

Meursault
Missouri
Thursday, June 9, 2016 1:15 PM
One of my favourite David Byrne songs is "Miss America." It is not about strippers but to me it always will be. I think it is an excellent example of lyrics written for PLs: ... Don't run away, oh don't you recognize me I'm not the only heart you've conquered And I kissed America, when she was fleecing me She knows I understand that she needs to be free And I miss America and sometimes she does too And sometimes I think of her When she is fucking you ... If I ever here this song in a club, imma break out the JS69 memorial hundred dollar bill I keep in my super secret pocket. Any favourite lyrics for Pathetic Losers?

8 comments

• Meursault
    8 years ago
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "These hoes. They for everybody. Pass them all around. They at every party. They ain't gone be loyal. Not for anybody. Still I love these hoes."
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Ah, the wisdom of Juicy J!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I think just about any Too $hort song fits the bill pretty well. "Play a song by David Byrne" said no-one ever inside a strip club. But they do not know what they are missing.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    "She said she'd always been a dancer She worked at 15 clubs a day. And though she thought I knew the answer Well I knew what I could not say. And so I quit the police department And got a steady job And though she tried her best to help me, She could steal but she could not rob." ~John Lennon on strippers from Abby Road
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    T-Pain - I'm in love with a stripper. One of the best PL song titles ever. Lyrics are pretty funny too.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    My girlfriend is a dancer She's a dancer A titty dancer She likes to talk to those other guys And she really knows how to lie She never comes home to me She is always lying on an ecstasy When i see her face it makes me sick I swear oh God i gonna kill this bitch [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Shawty I don't mind, if you dance on the pole, that don't make you a hoe."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion