tuscl

Master List Of Aliases

rockstar666
Illinois
I see in threads people posting some of the aliases they think (or know) people have been using. How about a master list so it's all in one place. I assume all the Ric the (insert animal here)'s are the same guy but how about everyone else? For the record, this is the only ID I post under.

34 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Good luck on finding all of Juices!!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Crazyjoe is my alias
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Good luck. I've been trying to figure this out for the past 4 years.

It's not easy.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Obvious ones are the Rics. The San Jose's, and DrPhil; although I think DrPhil might be another alias of one of the first two.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    SJG and SJGay are NOT the same person!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    You don't think? I'm not convinced.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Maybe Emily could prepare a list for us.

And I'm not convinced that the two SJGs aren't the sane person. Gay regularly posts within minutes of Guy.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've been posting on here for 20 + years. It would be impossible to compile such a list and it would serve no purpose. You still wouldn't know who is who or who is a troll and who isn't. Ignore the ones that really bother you and take the rest with a grain of salt.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Actually we could not but FOUNDER could because he gets the IP info. Based on the IP/MAC he could tell who post from similar address thus telling us which aliases belong to each other
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I am rech, heck and rechtheberei.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I am Spartacus!

But seriously, I doubt Founder would let private info out but he MIGHT tell us how many "recent" contributors have the same IP...
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A static IP address is a permanent (non-changing) IP address assigned to you. Most users on the other hand gets an dynamically assigned IP address from their ISP. The device (a router, gateway or computer) connected to your ISP allows you to connect to the Internet, and also allows you to change its IP address.
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    No, I am Spartacus!

And possibly another alias.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I'm Batman.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    We are Legion, for we are many.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm the boogeyman too.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    @Shadow... that's why I suggested MAC address. Not that you couldn't login from different devices but I'm sure the trolls don't have as many devices as aliases
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Maybe there is only 1 super troll.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    MAC addresses are local & rather easy to change. People can also use VPN's or open proxies to access the site. Or even access via public hotspots, I know I do both, and I'm not interested in having multiple aliases. VPN when at the office to avoid internet filters & with public hotspots from my phone. Hell, there's half a dozen or so of us who frequent the same clubs in the area; I wouldn't be surprised if we've all used the WiFi at a few of them to log on here. That shouldn't suggest we're all the same. To identify individuals with even a halfway decent amount of accuracy you need to put forth way more effort than its worth for sites like this.

I'm w/ SC in that I think such a list would serve no purpose. Depending on the level of trolliness, either use the ignore feature, just skip their posts, skim them, or read them. The decision is best made on a per alias level. There's a few individuals I'm sure are pure trolls, but there's probably just as many who are reasonable contributors with one alias and total trolls with another.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I strongly suspect cfflock is Sheldon Cooper
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "And I'm not convinced that the two SJGs aren't the sane person. Gay regularly posts within minutes of Guy."

I think san_jose_guy is one of the most sincere people on the board. Some people don't like him because he is long winded and his politics differ from most others on here (or at least the majority of posters that are vocal about their politics).

But I don't think he's fucking with people and I sort of feel bad that he has a dedicated troll after him. If I had a troll named 4got2Bstraight I'd probably find it flattering that I've had enough impact on somebody's sad little life to motivate them to troll me, but I'm not sure if san_jose_guy sees things that way!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ At first I thought you meant DB Cooper the hijacker who jumped from an airliner
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Of course, I could be wrong and it could be one guy fucking with us. If so, I say "brilliant trolling!"

But I doubt that is the case.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    4got2bestraight? If someone trolled you their name would be Iremembered2wipeMYass
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I think san_jose_guy is one of the most sincere people on the board." But I don't think he's fucking with people"

Really? Not that you had much credibility to begin with but those 2 comments are the nail in the coffin. I still don't read the majority of what he posts, although I have noticed he's eased off a bit since his twin started posting but the guy is a definite spammer, troll, and a creep and I say that without even considering his politics.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I like how SJGuy figures out who's a troll just because people call him out on his spamming and trolling. He definitely haS a form of Asperger's.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    And SJGuy is more of a troll than SJGay, and places himself on ignore. Lol!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJGuy has only mentioned killing Christians, murdering Motorhead, raping women in their sleep, hating white women, admiration of serial killers and on and on. Talks to himself while endlessly bumping threads. A huuuge troll.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    JS69: "And I'm not convinced that the two SJGs aren't the sane person."
    I, on the other hand, *am* convinced that the SJGs aren't the sane person :)

I agree with shadowcat: There is no way to definitively figure out all the aliases and it would serve no useful purpose. Just put posters that annoy you on ignore, as I have done with many, many probable juice aliases (among others).
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    interesting how @mikey aka @TheeOSU aka @Meat72 aka @4got2wipe praise and then condemn @san_jose_guy. dont get me wrong, @san_jose_guy is a sicko troll that definitely needs to get back on his meds. but @mikey aka aka aka is equally twisted, if not worse. and that is saying a lot

just remember, time spend distracted with @mikey and @san_jose_guy trolling is time that could be spent reading stories about my life
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "interesting how @mikey aka @TheeOSU aka @Meat72 aka @4got2wipe praise and then condemn @san_jose_guy. dont get me wrong,"

It looks like DoctorPhil has a list! I sort of like this DoctorPhil better than the one I put on ignore, but these weird and arbitrary lists aren't his most brilliant side. He should really stick to stories about "Sally Ryder" and Prince!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "4got2bestraight? If someone trolled you their name would be Iremembered2wipeMYass"

Ace!

"the guy is a definite spammer, troll, and a creep and I say that without even considering his politics."

No disrespect TheeOSU, but trolling implies some intent to stir up trouble. I think san_jose_guy is an oddball and isn't posting specifically to stir people up. I don't know the origin for all of the allegations in the laundry list that mikeya02 posted but the few I do know (e.g., killing Christians) were things that I read as jokes.

I am always open minded to the possibility that I am misreading anybody, but I think san_jose_guy is just an oddball that stirs some people up without necessarily intending to.

With that said, I don't read everything that anybody posts. san_jose_guy can be long winded and I certainly haven't read everything he has written. However, if I were trolling I wouldn't be long winded. People would never get to the stuff that I wrote to stir them up!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    4got2wipe: You may be confusing DrPhil with 'DrPhil.'. The first is a troll, the second is kind of funny.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "4got2wipe: You may be confusing DrPhil with 'DrPhil.'. The first is a troll, the second is kind of funny."

Brilliant! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion