tuscl

Dating A Dancer part 2

rockstar666
Illinois
Well, in case anyone hasn't read my previous posts on the subject, I am 'Mr. Never Date A Dancer' but I find myself doing just that almost by accident.It's just one of those things that one never expects..

I find it interesting to hear her perpective on her business, and my thoughts on it are something I'd like to post. It's rare to hear a dancer's point of view without whatever filters she chooses to use.

She sees customers as an assembly line. She does this and that, or says this and that, and gets paid. It's very clinical to her even when she's flirting her ass off; she could fool the uninitiated easily. She has the gift, which she knows, so she has a lot of confidence that she can kick ass (money wise) on her shifts. I would assume this is the best attitude for professional dancers to adopt. Me being a wrench in her lifestyle seems to be as much a surprise to her as it has been for me.

It's still a shock to me that we are dating as she's always so negative on her customers...as I am to dancers as actual dating material...BTDT and I would NEVER date a dancer...NEVER...yeah right. We've both seemed to transcend those barriers though; she really is just a woman who happens to dance. I can't account for circumstances, but since I'm not paying her, I can only take this relationship at face value which so far is off the scale. We talk a lot more than rub the naughty bits...

I'll update if anyone is interested...and the disclaimer: DO NOT DATE A DANCER......(unless?)

2 comments

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Thank you for your first-person perspective on dating a dancer. Yes, I would like updates. I hope things go well for you, friend.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Congrats things are going well!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion