tuscl

Scared straight

Timex345
Illinois
It has been nine months since I bought a dance from a favorite.
I continued visiting with her friend who worked with her.
Out of the blue, this favorite shows up to work to talk with said friend and leaves.
She has boyfriened/customer/whatever in tow with her. He runs interference for her.
Her friend must have told her I was there. Odd. But, the more I think about it. The more I think the
reason he was there was to prevent me from asking where she has been. Just like the old times when I was
trying to date or hook up with civilians. I guess it is human nature to always want what you can't have.
I won't be purposely visiting with her anymore. Her friend has always been totally cool.
Too bad she isn't.

14 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Soooo.....her friend is a tranny ?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I wonder if we could scare San_Jose_Gay straight?

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"But, the more I think about it. The more I think the
    reason he was there was to prevent me from asking where she has been. "

Sometimes it's not all about you though, and best not to try to turn it into something about you :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ^bingo
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm confused. These girls are strippers - you aren't dating them. Get busy with the other one - and drop the weird one - and move on...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It could be an embarrassment thing like she doesn't want to be asked what she feels is a complicated question. or she simply doesn't want to talk to you for a number of reasons.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Or she might just be a retard
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    There's nothing weird or obnoxious or retarded about her behavior... if anything, I applaud her for it. In another thread, Timex mentions that the guy was much older, which makes it very likely she was on an OTC. If I'm on an OTC with my CF, I'm paying for her time and I absolutely expect her NOT to go socializing with other guys. This is pretty much universally understood. She did the right thing, she followed the OTC code. Timex took it personally to a beyond-silly level. And she probably knows Timex well enough to know he'd be all butthurt about not seeing her, and potentially start some drama or ruin her mood, when she needs to be in peak service-oriented attitude for her OTC customer.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Wise words from Subraman. Pay attention, Timex!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Subraman knows his shit. As MrDeuce mentions above - pay attention - and learn from those wise words.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I still don't understand why she would even care to do this when he hasn't talked with her in nine months. And what does interference mean? It seems to me the op has a higher opinion of his importance in her life then she does.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joe knows his shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cflock knows his shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion