tuscl

135 pounds lighter and just joined a gym

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Almost back in high school form

At 18 I weighed 270pounds, branch pressed 450, dead lifted 600 ,squated 750 and ran my 40 yard dash in 4.77 sec.

I played football as a lineman, track tossing disk and put, and wrestled

In my middle twenties I was a competitive powerLifter that got my weight up to 400pounds and could bench press 800, dead 700 and squat 975 yes with gear on.

Then I went through about 7 years of not doing nothing just growing soft and fat

As a long-term goal and better health in a older age I know have set out to get the unhealthy fat off, lean out a Lil and focus more on my cardiovascular well being

Hope this can be motivational for those with weight issues

The struggle is real

The fight is hard

The success is sweet

30 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Congrats Juicy. A few comments:

See, I told you switching to Diet Four Loko would pay off.

Did you wrastle in high school with the San Jose Brothers?

Yo, I hope that Arby's photo you posted the other day was on your "cheat" day!!!!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "Did you wrastle in high school with the San Jose Brothers?" -lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...yes it was a cheat day
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Congrats - consistency is the key - slow & steady wins the race - make it a lifestyle & you'll be where you wanna be.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Lol, Juice, your cheat day is a food challenge?
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Little changes add up. I simply made little changes that added up. Drinking 2 less sodas a day, trying to walk more on some says just a little, eating one less of a snack at lunch time and one big thing, lifting some not too heavy for me dumb bells trying for every two or three days, plus sets of push-ups, plays whatever sets of ten each, 3 to 5 sets of certain dumbbell exercises to build back muscle but opting for sleep instead if I'm tired. I think my body was sleep deprived, was eating a little too much sugar or drinking too much sugar and wasn't doing any strength training at all to maintain or increase my muscles. Losing a pound or so a week, little changes add up.

First thing you have to do is want to make a change.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I noticed last year there were a lot of calories in the hot dog buns I started eating. I switched to toast to cut that out but that little change just maintained my weight. Folding lightly toasted bread around hot dogs actually tastes better to me than store bought buns.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I didn't say I was suddenly eating healthy but some of the hot dogs I eat are actually turkey. Oscar Mayer Turkey hot dogs taste good to me. So do the cheese hot dogs which are chicken turkey and pork.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Great job losing 135 pounds.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cut back on the fries & eat more stripper pussy, it's low on carbs.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good job
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Another suggestion:

Instead of playing xBox360 for 3 hours a night, since it's summer and longer daylight hours, maybe you should go out and ride your bike in the evenings.

Don't be embarrassed, I know several 34 year olds that still use training wheels on their Huffy too.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Some of you guys made me laugh

Some of you guys gave good encouragement

Some shared from their lives

Others did a Lil of all

Thanks to each one of you my brothers
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    270 and a sub 5 second 40? How many college offers did you get?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I remember Juice in his wresting days:

http://www.gccwhistory.com/wp-content/up…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jester I had really bad grades and played on a just under .500 team

I'm also short for my position at 5"8" and did not have skill position talent

No division I offers

Division II had 4 offers in south east

Division III had 6 offers in south east

Stayed local and played at a Division II school in North Carolina

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack lmfao
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Papi's idea is a good one. Eat more pussy. Congrats and keep working on it. I'm about 15 pounds higher than I want to be. It's a slow process but it's worth it.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice how could you squat more than deadlift that is rare?

we were similar in size and measurables except i am 6'2" and played tackle if i was 2 inches taller would have played D1.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Also keep up the good work.

I don't left super heavy anymore, it was too much wear and tear on shoulders and joints after all those years.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime when you use lifting gear it improves your bench press and squats but dosent do much for dead lift.

I will share my Raw aka non gear numbers

Bench press 545
    Military press 495
    Dead lift 640
    Squat 725
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's the biggest reason I took so much time off the heavy lifting was wearing my body out

Focused now on light to moderate weight with high reps and volume
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^

Chackin Fanger lift - 57 pieces
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Chakin press 431
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hey buddy good for you, I also used to be in athletics played basketball till I was in my fifties blew a knee and still play golf weekly but its definitely a difficult struggle and there are always setbacks, but persevere the struggle is worth it. The thing is never give up.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Learn to purge (unless you are infantry, you can't work off chicken fingers). Replace a meal with a 7-11 Double Gulp of diet soda. Buy a 3 lb bag of lettuce instead of a burger. If you want savory and salty (replace potato chips), drink down a bottle of broth http://swanson.campbellskitchen.com/wp-c… . Learn to smoke, or do caffeine pills.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Congratulations. I'm on a weight loss journey as well. I've lost 26 pounds since late March and I am now down to 248 pounds. When I graduated and complete boot camp in the Navy in 2005 I weighed 185 pounds. I'm trying to lose a total of 90 pounds so I can be back in my old weight range.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Well he'll yea...keep at it bro ^
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I should get back in shape. I once hit 3 homers in one recreation league softball game
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion