tuscl

Dumb ass hustlers

So I had a favorite until recently. A week after I kicked her to the curb, she was calling me telling me she needed 500 because her sick grandmother needed an operation. I told her not my problem and she went as far as saying that if I gave her money today, I could fuck her tomorrow. Of course tomorrow never comes when dealing with hustlers so I continued to say no.

So the next day she is posting Facebook pictures of her and her girlfriend (lesbian ) on vacation in Mexico. Then the dumb cunt texts me saying poor grandma is in a hospital bed waiting for the money for surgery.
Un-fucking-believable!
Is there a web site where we can share the names and details of these scammers to help each other out?

31 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Ha! We should term that the Hail Mary hustle. Very common.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    I'd like to post stage name, real name and Facebook page of these bitches to help put them out of business.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Wouldnt that be a long list? I thought all dancers hustle and lie...
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    I have a dancer friend for 20 years and she has never once asked me for money. This seems to be a new problem. Never had this crap 15 years ago.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I always post the names of Robs in my reviews along with a brief description of the offense.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    I would get regular vip dances from her. Never again. She lost out because she got greedy.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    ShadowCat, so you names? Ever had a problem with reprisal or threats?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not so far. Pissed off a few.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's part of rhe game bro, best one can do is not get played (i.e. never pay a dancer upfront ITC or OTC) or play dumb & play the player.

Asking for strippers to be nasty and fuck us & suck us yet be nice honest girls is honestly a contradiction in terms/expectations - if one is gonna play w/ fire (strippers) then one needs to be careful to not get burned but also understand that one *can* get burned when playing w/ fire/strippers.

My M.O. these days is to not expect anything from dancers (honesty, etc) that way I'm not disappointed - I expect them to lie & cheat & my job is to not let them rip me off & just give me adequate/fair service for my $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I used to blacklist dancers that did me wrong, but *IME* I've learned that may not always be the best course of action - I've had dancers try to get cutsey w/ me on a particular visit causing me to cut ties w/ them on *that* visit & then have the dancer rock my world on a subsequent visit - dancers are salespeople & like many salespeople they will often try to rip you off - IME I've found dancers will often try to get away w/ what custies let them get away with & if one sets the boundaries/rules & stick to them most dancers will stay in-line (at least most of the time).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Start posting names and pictures right on tuscl
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have had a few ROBs here and there. I would post their dancer name and description of what they looked like and to "avoid them" when I wrote a review of the club here on TUSCL. I didn't say specifically what they did to rip me off but not they they did or attempted to - rip me off.

About the best you can do.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Post her stage name and what she did in a review of the club she works at. Just put it in as part of a regular review of one of your visits and add an addendum at the end.
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    So what happened to grandma? I've heard that medical treatments are less expensive in Mexico. That must have been why she was visiting there... Yeah, that's it....
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    dont be a psycho stalker @azvic. you didnt give the bitch any money so i dont see the problem. just move on. if you become a psycho stalker you may slide further downhill and become a psycho internet troll.

that is how that crap troll @rickthezoo aka @mikey aka @TheeOSU aka a bunch of other crap characters go started
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You seem deeply offended she tried to scam you.

Just ask for the sex ahead of time and agree to pay her the day after, and see how quickly she stops talking to you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ classic - great comeback - we should all use that with the entitled ROBs
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    Well the ROB texted me asking if I'd be in for my weekly VIP. I asked if she was ready to admit that she tried to hustle me and promise not to do it again. She told me i was crazy and it's all in my head. <Sigh> why can't we all just get along. I asked her to never contact me again. I expect next time her car payment is due, I'll get another chance to tell her to fuck off.
    Stage name is Star or Stars. She works at Exotica in Phoenix. Tattooed and pierced latina with "California" tramp stamp.
  • snakeguy
    8 years ago
    Your experience is not uncommon, If this is your first time you are doing great. Don't let it get you down. Anyone who has spent much time in a strip club has had this happen to them. I never take it personally, as it really does not surprise me any longer. I still occasionally exchange contact information because sometimes you strike gold. But to do that you will interact with a lot of hustlers like the one you describe.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Azvic, are we talking about posting their stage name / stripper name, or their real name? You shouldn't reveal a dancer's real name publicly just because she lied to you and took a trip to Mexico with her girlfriend. It's not like she stole your wallet.

Stage names are fair game, though.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    @ninabambina I am a business owner. If I rip off or try to rip off a customer it gets echoed on forums all over the Internet. Why should these ROBs be any different? I will not post her real name. i will not as an act of kindness and I have too much to lose if this got really ugly. But I know that by being kind to her I am basically giving her permission to try to fuck over the next poor bastard.

I was generous with this girl. I got 1 hour VIP sessions at least 1 a week for months. When I saw her car was missing the front door handles and she was climbing over seats to get in, I offered to fix it. She didn't ask for that. So I guess what really pissed me off is I was being very generous to start with but it just wasn't enough. Believe me when I say, my best revenge is just to take my money elsewhere. She works in a crappy SC in a bad part of town. She can play nibble and poke with the wetback farm workers for $5 a dance instead of easy VIP money.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Racist much?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

Wow. I hate to sound mean, but it just sounds like you started to develop feelings for this girl, but she didn't feel the same way. You are acting like a 6th grader with a crush. Boo hoo.

Just because you give her money doesn't mean you own her or should expect anything more than what you gave her the money for.

Okay, she got greedy, lied to you and got caught. Gee, that's uncommon for a stripper. I can't believe that happened.

She's a stripper. Grow up and chalk this up to a lesson learned and move on.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    I did say I was moving on. I did say best thing to do is spend my money elsewhere. Racist? No much. Married to latina. Have blacks in family. "Wetback" is a term for someone who swam the river to get into country illegally... It does not refer to Mexicans as some uninformed think. For what it's worth I'd swim a river or climb a fence to make a better life.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Cut the crap azvic, you know damn well "wetback" is used as a derogatory word for Mexicans, and it sounds like that's exactly how you meant it, too.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    Like pb&j is racist. We all know little Latino kids only eat tortas and tacos.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    Ok scratch wetback and replace it with dirty (because they have been working the the fields all day) stinking (picking onions) undocumented (because the swam the river) Mexican and South America farm workers.
  • azvic
    8 years ago
    Is that better?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Be that as it may, flagooner is right. I think some pl's would do well to follow papi chulo's(i think it was papi) advice and expect strippers to be robs and better to be surprised when they are honest(or something to that effect).
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yeah azvic, you're totally vindicated now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - "wetback" is kinda a harsh term - maybe "really-damp back" is more PC

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion