tuscl

OT: Should he bang her?

chukko
Ohio
Monday, May 30, 2016 5:28 AM
My buddy called me the other day and told me about this girl he met at his new apartment complex that he moved into a few days ago. He's an average looking guy, but reasonably attractive. He also told me that he is at the final stages of his divorce from his last wife that he has been married to for 3 years (dated for 5 years before getting married). Based on what my buddy told me about the girl he met, she is a really cute short haired red head with blue eyes, in good shape, somewhere between a c cup and a b cup, and a small bubble butt. She is single and lives on the 3rd floor with 2 cats and a dog (She is a veterinarian and animal lover) and he just moved in on the second floor with his one cat. They met after he came from the store to buy some pet supplies for his cat. She was taking some groceries up stairs and he offered to help her carry them upstairs. While heading up stairs, she noticed his pet supplies and that's where they hit it off. She invited him into her apartment to meet her pets. She talked about her job and the fact that she loves animals. She mentioned how she just moved to the area 1 month ago and is still learning area. To be fair, because he stopped wearing ring, he told her that he is soon to be divorced and is living alone now. She didn't seem put off by this comment at all. He talked about how he was new to the area too and had decided to move there to be closer to his job (he used to commute an hour to work). They joked about their pets and were really hitting it off. She even mentioned sexual interest by stating that lately she's been feeling frisky, because she hasn't been with someone in months. She gave him her number and said that he should invite her over to his place sometime so that she can meet his cat and that they should get to know each other better since they are both new to the area. She is 25 and he is 27. He hasn't had sex in several months as well and says he has less than a month left until his divorce is settled so he is rearing to go. His soon to be ex and him never had children together even though for awhile there they were trying. The divorce has left him bitter about the prospect of ever remarrying or having children. He says that the girl up stairs seems really sweet and open minded, but somewhere in their conversation he jokingly notes how she has so many pets and ask if she would ever want kids. She says that one day she would probably want to have several kids and a family. He told me that he feels like he is going to be rebounding for awhile and probably won't be looking for anything serious for awhile. So the golden question that he asks me after this whole description of the situation is "If given the chance... should I bang her?" I think that he should go for it, but just make it clear that he isn't looking for any serious commitment and is down for a fun time getting to know the area better. On the flip side, if things go sour then it could make for an annoying neighbor if she turns out to be crazy. Should he bang her? What are your opinions?

20 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Definitely! He would be doing both himself and her a favor. People can always find reasons to avoid a relationship, even if it's just a sexual one. The possibilities of someone getting hurt shouldn't stop anyone from having some fun. Nothing has been committed yet and it is understood that fun comes first, he doesn't have to worry about getting in a relationship by putting the cart before the horse. Is this buddy actually you?
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    No it's not me. Just an old buddy of mine.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    He should. The downsides are minor
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    He should bang her doggy-style.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The only downside I can see is the cats.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Cats are cool, one of my girlfriends had a cat that would watch us fuck until I kicked it out of her bedroom and closed the door. Should he bang her?? HELL YEAH !! Both of them want it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    As long as she has a pussy, yes.
  • chukko
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. I'll pass on the wisdom.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    How is this a real conversation?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Seems pretty obvious. I'd say yes he should. He should also tell her he's not looking for a relationship right now (as you mentioned). I think - since he's honest about being in the process of a divorce - that she should understand his situation - and the facts of a rebound hook up.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Is this a serious question? If your friend has been in a monogamous relationship for 8 years and is going through a divorce he needs to be rebounding onto every chica who even glances his way right now. He's been with the same girl since he was 19. I'll also assume his wife was his same age or a year or 2 younger. First love, true love, rose colored glasses syndrome right there. He needs to fuck half the women in his apt complex and then move and repeat until he's ready and finds the right person for him.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I didn't bother to read your long-winded post, just the title. Yes.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I didn't have to read the long explanation! If the only question is, "should he fuck her?" then the answer is always, "YES!" Don't overthink sex, simply participate.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I think someone is posting a topic just to post a fckn topic...how is this a real fckn question? No moral, career, or financial delimited whatsoever. .. gimme a fckn break. Oh and in case you can't read between the lines the answer is a definite NO. Your friends is obviously gay if he had to ask if he should fuck a girl who is throwing the pussy at him
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    By the little you've mentioned about her - it seems like she's throwing some pretty strong hints like "I need sex, and let's see where it goes from there." Yes there is a risk of being neighbors, so here's what I would do if I were in his shoes. If she's an 7 or higher I would definitely go for it. If she's a 6 or lower I'd probably pass. She's a redhead, so if your friend doesn't do it - JS69 may show up on her doorstep.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Something about the story reeks of blue ball invoking attention whore but who the fuck knows until he goes for it.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    The simple answer is YES and do it tomorrow. All of the signs are there. I hooked up with a chick during my divorce I had known for awhile when we were both married. She was already divorced and came to find out she lusted after me but didn't act on it because we were both taken. It only lasted a couple months but she was a sexual freak and it definitely helps you get through and over the divorce. I recommend it highly for your friend!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    The only possible downside is they live so close. But that's not enough of a reason not to do it. Bang away.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    The real question is she a real red head? Only one way to find out make a close probing examination in the interest of science!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I say yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion