tuscl

I can't hide my redneck side

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

I love guns.

I adore a redhead farm girl who starts stripping at 18.

I'm voting for Donald Trump.

The sport I would most like to participate in is NASCAR.

I like country music.

I smoke weed.

Does anybody else have a redneck side?

28 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Only one side?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Here's a legal question for you: After a redneck and his wife get divorced, are they still brother and sister?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Jack, I'm sorry but I'm not well versed in West Vieginia law.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    right.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I got me a rednck side 2
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Maybe it's just cause I'm high. But I think SJGay does a good job of portraying a gay guy. He still gets my vote for being the most creative troll.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    By your definition def not - not that there's anything wrong w/ that
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JS see how many of these items fit you. If most of them do you may be a redneck.

- You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.
    - You ever cut your grass and found a car.
    - You own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.
    - You think the stock market has a fence around it.
    - Your stereo speakers used to belong to the - -Drive-in Theater.
    - Your boat has not left the drive-way in 15 years.
    - You own a homemade fur coat.
    - Chiggers are included on your list of top 5 hygiene concerns.
    - You burn your yard rather than mow it.
    - Your wife has ever said, "Come move this transmission so I can take a bath."
    - You read the Auto Trader with a highlight pen.
    - The Salvation Army declines your mattress.
    - You've ever raked leaves in your kitchen.
    - Birds are attracted to your beard.
    - Your wife's job requires her to wear an orange vest.
    - You were shooting pool when any of your kids were born.
    - You have the local taxidermist's number on speed dial.
    - You've ever hit a deer with your car...deliberately.
    - Your school fight song was "Dueling Banjos".
    - You think a chain saw is a musical instrument.

The other 280 reasons you may be a redneck are listed here
    http://www.countryhumor.com/redneck/migh…
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    JS69, I disagree with your statement that SJGay is a creative troll, I think SJGuy has that title locked up.

One has close to 7,000 comments of worthless spamming on this site, and his name is not SJGay. It's the sleepy time rapist, or better known as mommie's grabbing drinking basement dweller-San_Jose_Guy!

SJGuy still thinks I'm the one with multiple troll accounts, and I'm glad he still thinks of projecting onto me. Now if someone can do an afternoon Phoenix TUSCL meetup we can laugh about ritarded shit on here, but only for an hour. That's all I can stand to be in a club.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "Gravy drinking" ^^^
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    If my redneck side wanted to vote for Donald Trump, I'd beat the shit out of it. I do like a farm girl, herb and country music (in small doses).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Living in Asheville NC the style is a natural red neck hippy look

Thus the odd combination you find in me

Looks like a red neck dirty hippy but sounds and acts like a black pimp rapper drug mule

At Hart I'm a good old country boy
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'm about the farthest thing away from a redneck you can find!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I'm more of an actual redneck, rather than having a redneck "side".
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Rednecks are trash. That's the difference between a redneck and country folk. There are even clear differences between hillbillies and rednecks. Hillbillies are country folk.

My dad grew up on a 80+ acre farm with horses on one side, a cornfield on the other, fruit trees behind it. All on their land. They lived a simple country life. He has many siblings. It was your typical country home; a dog, a rope swing hanging from the tree branch outside of the house, a barn (wasn't much left of it, that's another story), my grandpa's shotgun / rifle display on the back of the door in the den, etc.

Before my grandparents passed away (it was their house), I'd go out there all the time on Sundays after church, on holidays, etc. I walked around barefoot, I caught snakes, I picked pears from the pear trees and they were delicious. We lived the country life. But we weren't rednecks. Lmao. My dad, now living in middle-class suburbia, still is somewhat of a hillbilly. All of our family is educated to at least some college, with many holding advanced degrees.

Rednecks tote their guns around for show, hillbillies and real country folk use them. Rednecks can also be found in trashy trailer parks drinking a Monster Energy, talking about guns n' NASCAR, and wearing camo. So, they can be anywhere. Some are very crude.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Then I must be a hill Billy country folk
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Hmmmm... semantics. I guess I'd fall on the "country folk" side of Nina's bell curve. I've never considered rednecks and trash (white or otherwise...) to be the same thing. Perhaps this is debating shades of gray.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Probably.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'll allude to my country side because my dad's family's roots have rubbed off on me a bit, sometimes I'll even do something and then joke about my hillbilly ways afterwards. But never would I ever identify at all with being redneck or having redneck heritage 'cause I don't!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "Redneck" started out as a mostly derogatory term for farmers, because of their sunburned neck, and not something of which to be ashamed. It's taken on a different connotation in the last few decades, and while I proudly called myself a "redneck" when I was younger, I would. I would no longer do so, even though I haven't changed that much, for the reasons Nina sets forth.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Weed is not a redneck thing.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I think that Billy Carter had a pretty good definition. A redneck tosses his empty beer cans out his pickup window onto the side of the road. A good ol' boy tosses it into the bed of his pickup.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    John, usually the idea of a red neck means someone who works out doors and lives on only a modest income.

Is there some reason that such a person would want to vote for a Donald Trump, offering a reactionary agenda rooted in racism, and with no attempt to close our widening wealth gap.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    How does SJGay manage to routinely post so quickly after SJGuy posts?
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words. When dancers ask how I got my stage name "bubba" I tell them it is honor of my inner redneck.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    JS69, it's because SJGay is really SJGuy slipping in and out of his Jekyll and Hyde personas. Coincidence? Likely not.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "How does SJGay manage to routinely post so quickly after SJGuy posts?"

I noticed that too. One and the same struggling against each other.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion