Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: 70 Sharks Eating A Whale

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Obviously this doesn't sit well with most of us. It kinda reminds me of Juice (the whale) in a strip club surrounded by strippers (sharks)

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't even wanna look - that shit must be gruesome.

S
Supremeruler
•

Shit.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Juice eating 70 chackin fangers must also be a gruesome sight

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It's not bad at all. Juice eating 70 chackin fangers, now that I agree must be gruesome.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

That is cool.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

For crying out loud, it's mostly an aerial photo- not like divers in shark cage getting a closeup. Ironically, location was known as "Shark(s) Bay". I seem to recall one of the Florida Keys prior to Key West being named "Shark(s) Key". Swimming, anyone ?

But, yeah, watching vid makes me think the whale looks like average customer walking into a Las Vegas mega-club, with the sharks being the dancers.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

John Smith and 69 of his co-workers

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

My bud ricktheshark was in on this. He feels a bit bad but it's the way of the world. Squawk!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Imagine posting a video of Juice eating 70 chackin fangers on Facebook. :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ever been to the Golden Corral when they bring out a fresh plate if Chackin Fangers?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

That was great. But I really don't want to juice eating KFC chicken fingers

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

just a part of the natural way of things on this planet. why freak out? goes on all the time.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Are you implying that this is an allegory of me in a strip club?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

That's nothing. You should see my estranged wife eating a box of chocolates.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They showed it in the news & apparently the whale had died & the sharks were feasting on the caucus - when I first saw this thread I thought the 70 sharks had attacked a live whale & ate it alive.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would like to see 70 sharks feasting on the caucus in Washington, DC.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement