Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cam shows

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I always preferred SCs over cam shows But, there are some really hot girls on the MyFreeCams.com site. I understand these women can make a really good living doing this. Again, I am in the wrong business. Unfortunately, I only have a face and body meant for radio.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

When I looked at those I used to like looking at Streamate.com

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Cam has never played for free. Not even in college

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

^ Superman! Dab!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Not my thing. I will save my cash for direct meet ups. I'm sure the top 1% of can girls do very well - but the rest probably make a fraction of that.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

They can be entertaining, but like the guys say. I'll club and be with the gals directly.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

if I didn't have strippers and strip clubs I'd probably be on cam sites all the time.

But I do have strippers and strip clubs.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement