tuscl

ATF

Timex345
Illinois
I was talking to a favorite girl during a visit about a week ago to my favorite club.
She had stated that another girl hadn't been to work in about three months.
I was disappointed because I was hoping to visit with her that day.
But, I understand that dancers' schedules vary greatly.
I was just about to ask her how this girl is making money because I know this girl does not have
a regular civilian job. I stopped myself just before asking her this question.
I think she has built up a regular rotation of customers who she does OTC with or maybe she has found
a sugar daddy boyfriend. Most times I find it easy to forget a girl but she always gives the best dances.
It sucks when you lose a good dancer who you really enjoy. Hopefully this girl returns to work soon.

9 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Did you ever watch "Erin Brockovich"?

Early on in the movie when Erin meets George the Harley riding neighbor and he volunteers to babysit the kids -- he says he works construction. "it pays good money and I only work when I have to"

I think this applies to *some* dancers. Others don't save and need to work
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    A. She's vacationing at her summer house, counting your money.
    B. Rehab. Detox2Retox
    C. She's working her other 6 figure job
    D. Shacked up with a whale
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    E. She manages her money well.

I have known several dancers who travel to Vegas to work but live all over the country. I have recently met one that is different. She shares an apartment and has a car in Vegas, but does not like it there. She will work 6 days a week for a month in Vegas, then take an entire month off return home staying with her mom. Her plan is to do this for a few years until she saves up enough to pay cash for a house and have a nice little nest egg before returning to her normal paying job she left when she became a stripper.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Strippers come and go and somewhat live Bohemian lifestyles minus the musical, artistic, and literary pursuits often attributed to the lifestyle.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, E. All of the above, except B
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I will never understand how you find a stripper you like, but don't get her phone number...
  • K
    8 years ago
    Subraman
    Some of us really are pathetic losers.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Correction: we're ALL really pathetic losers. But most of us are pathetic losers with stripper phone numbers :)
  • K
    8 years ago
    I still remember getting called a pathetic lose on usenet. I've worn it as a badge of honor ever since
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion