Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ATF

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was talking to a favorite girl during a visit about a week ago to my favorite club. She had stated that another girl hadn't been to work in about three months. I was disappointed because I was hoping to visit with her that day. But, I understand that dancers' schedules vary greatly. I was just about to ask her how this girl is making money because I know this girl does not have a regular civilian job. I stopped myself just before asking her this question. I think she has built up a regular rotation of customers who she does OTC with or maybe she has found a sugar daddy boyfriend. Most times I find it easy to forget a girl but she always gives the best dances. It sucks when you lose a good dancer who you really enjoy. Hopefully this girl returns to work soon.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Did you ever watch "Erin Brockovich"?

Early on in the movie when Erin meets George the Harley riding neighbor and he volunteers to babysit the kids -- he says he works construction. "it pays good money and I only work when I have to"

I think this applies to some dancers. Others don't save and need to work

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

A. She's vacationing at her summer house, counting your money. B. Rehab. Detox2Retox C. She's working her other 6 figure job D. Shacked up with a whale

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

E. She manages her money well.

I have known several dancers who travel to Vegas to work but live all over the country. I have recently met one that is different. She shares an apartment and has a car in Vegas, but does not like it there. She will work 6 days a week for a month in Vegas, then take an entire month off return home staying with her mom. Her plan is to do this for a few years until she saves up enough to pay cash for a house and have a nice little nest egg before returning to her normal paying job she left when she became a stripper.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Strippers come and go and somewhat live Bohemian lifestyles minus the musical, artistic, and literary pursuits often attributed to the lifestyle.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Shailynn, E. All of the above, except B

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I will never understand how you find a stripper you like, but don't get her phone number...

Profile picture for K
K
•

Subraman Some of us really are pathetic losers.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Correction: we're ALL really pathetic losers. But most of us are pathetic losers with stripper phone numbers :)

Profile picture for K
K
•

I still remember getting called a pathetic lose on usenet. I've worn it as a badge of honor ever since

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement