tuscl

$350K Club

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Since the lack of financial advice on the board from Dougsters departure, how many of you guys and gals (besides Juice, LMN and myself) are still members of the $350K club?

I made most of my money so far this year investing in oil and Apple.

23 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    I drink One Dollar Iced Teas from McD's not $6 mocha frappocino lattes from Starbucks

I only make $350k, but I can save most of it.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Never was.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'm not familiar with that club.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I am in the $350M club
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I make $350K rating McD shitters
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    We are accepting applications but there is a $150 application fee.

We are willing to bypass the fee in exchange for Popeyes Chackin gift cards, Game Stop giftcards, xBox 360 games in working order, boxes of chocolate covered Twinkies and cases of Four Loko (grape flavor is strongly preferred).
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    My Christian Eating Lions are giving me 10x that much per show.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ hey the $350K club does not have a ceiling, just a floor.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So then I'm in. But I don't really want to be in. Have to think about this.

SJG
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You must release your income tax forms so we can verify your income.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I would join but strippers took all of my money for the application fee.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Why would I want to be part of a club that would have me as a member?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ahem,

The $350K Club does not discriminate by religion, sexual orientation (we let San Jose Gay in), race or stripper preference. As long as you can send Juice or me $150 and prove you make at least $350K a year, well, you're in.

Your membership includes information on TUSCL meet ups, a T-Shirt, Beer Coozie and a 16oz bottle of Listermint. If you would like to become a Platinum Member, you can apply by giving an additional $3,000. The benefit of being a Platinum member is: you will now know all the closest Church's Chicken, Popeyes Chicken and KFC establishments in proximity to each strip club in America. If you prefer to go the Latin route, will will let you know the closest Del Taco and Taco Bell establishments. We are all about choices here at the TUSCL $350K Club.

If you're wondering where your $150 application fee money goes, it goes to keeping the food map database up to date (Juice's responsibility), the cost of making the T-Shirt and Coozies (my responsibility), Juice and I are paid a SMALL amount for our time, and the rest goes to Founder for the extra bandwidth costs that the San Jose Brothers blow up by posting such long threads here on TUSCL. We also take Emily out to Carl's Jr once a month for lunch too, as a thank you for her administrative contributions.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ full of McD's
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'll definitely join if you can get Emily to come to a meet up.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Is this $350k saved or spent? One I can qualify the other I refuse.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm not even close, but my silver investment looks good at the moment...
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    If I put 350K miles on a hard tail Harley last year does that count?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You have to make $350k a year and show proof to be in consideration for membership. Juice wrote down on a piece of paper "I make $350,000 a year bitches," and his mom signed it, so that's how he showed proof.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Can I join?

LOL
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I think Juice forged his mom's name. Not sure. But he's been known to do it in the past.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If our cocks are a golden rod, can we sign the paper using it as collateral?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Nina - anyone can join if you can follow the application process.

Meat72 - can you get that cock appraised? Lol

Warhawks - juice may have forged his moms name, but the admin at the $350k club is willing to look past that due to his tireless efforts of keeping the Chackin database up to date.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion