Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OFF TOPIC!!!

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's better?

Blueberry pancakes Waffles with strawberries

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Blueberry pancakes.

I'm not a fan of sweet breakfast foods. I like blueberry pancakes, but only if the blueberries are part of the batter. I don't like that sweet blueberry sauce some places put over regular pancakes and try to pass it off as blueberry pancakes.

Real blueberries in the batter are not overly sweet

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

Easy. Waffles are better than pancakes and strawberries are better than blueberries.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Pie

S
Supremeruler
•

Pancakes with strawberries.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Scrambled eggs - I'm into protein brotha

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Blueberries for sure -- maybe without the pancakes.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Blueberry muffins slathered in butter sounds good

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

This is such a coincidence. Last night when I came back from da club I seriously had the munchies. The hotel late night menu didn't have much. I chose blueberry pancakes. They were the greatest pancakes of my entire life. I would've fucked them but I got a blow job at the club.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Waffles

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Great off topic! More! More! More!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Neither, they are both disgusting

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Blueberry pancakes - no contest! The blueberries must be part of the batter.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I refuse to comment on off topic threads.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Antioxidants = brilliant!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

TUSCL: Where you can comment on Blue Waffles and Berry Pancakes.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Pussy with blueberrys and strawberry S and whipped cream!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Google Blue Waffle

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement