tuscl

Would it be awkward

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
To get dances from a TUSCL dancer?

Would you behave w/ her as you would with an unknown dancer or would you modify your normal PL behavior and be on your best behavior?

I like VHM dances and I'm very handsy when I get my dances - part of me thinks if I got dances from a TUSCL dancer that I would be a lot less "proactive" but part of me thinks I should keep-it real and be my PL self.

What say you? Would you be extra "gentlemanly" when getting dances from a TUSCL dancer or just do what you do?

26 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think they would be hurt if you did anything less.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I don't get handsy unless they say it's ok so I guess I would do what I do.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Not at all. It would be awkward only if it was Anongirl
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    It would be awkward if she didn't like it. It would be hot as hell if she were the one that turned up the mileage.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    No

I got dances from duomaxwell multiple times
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Not if she's up for my kind of dance, i.e. All gropey. If she's not, then I wouldn't ask her for a dance in the first place.

So, "no" in either case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ often times one does not know what kind of dance the dancer is up for until one gets a dance from them and one can get a feel for her limits.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I got dances at Silver Criket a couple of years ago from hotstuff and keepitbreezy1 (who posted on TUSCL only briefly). I didn't find it awkward at all, at least not for me :) I was neither more nor less gropey than usual.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would fuck her right in the pussy.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: I generally ask before actually buying dances, and I've gotten pretty good at detecting prevarication. Not perfect, but I try to err on the cautious side anyway.

And if I do miss, I'm only out the cost of one dance, because that's all I ever get from a complete unknown.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I'd like to get dances from Carolynne. Haven't seen her post much this year, but she seems very friendly in VIP.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

There isn't that many girls who post here. So the odds of running into them at a given club on a any given night wouldn't be very good.

So no. I wouldn't find it awkward.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ the question was meant in the context of you knowing who they are (a TUSCL dancer you've never gotten dances from b/f) and she knowing who you are (a TUSCL PL).
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I've never met up with any TUSCL dancers (almost did once, but it fell thru), but i have met many dancers thru local stripclub boards. I gotta say that most of those encounters were just plain weird after "talking" to the girl online. I was definitely not my usual monger self, and was on my best behavior.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Since they know me from my postings, I don't think there'd be much reason for me to try and act any differently than normal. I'd be respectful as I am with all dancers, but I'd do whatever they were comfortable with for the price.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Rech - I doubt you even remember posting that post 5-minutes from now

:)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't know if the dances would be awkward. But reading about it - if the dancer posted a discussion - that could be awkward - possibly very awkward.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To lopaw are our TUSCL dancers flakes too? I had such hope LOL.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure any TUSCL dancers are really my type, but if I met one I'd buy her drinks at least.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Since 98% of what is read online is bullshit anyways, I think if the chance presented itself I would focus on how things were unfolding at the club (which in itself is an illusion, but.....) And play it by ear. And what Rock Star said....
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I dunno, I'll tell you in a week or two.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Estafador- you gonna go visit Dancer95?
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    I got a dances from Wongy's wife and it wasn't awkward. I did have two girls involved the first time.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Larry I don't know where she dances at. She dances in NY? Still don't got that car yet so I can go further in the tristate...yet.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @LDK why not wear your liquid lapdance pants. Then she won't ever have to feel the jizz running down her leg.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @twentyfive - Sadly I would expect so.
    Lol the one time that I tried in earnest to set up a date with an OC based TUSCL dancer, I got as far as driving to her club to see her, texting her that I was pulling into the parking lot, and she never replied or even showed up. Flake-O-Rama!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion