tuscl

TUSCL theology is ace!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 4:29 AM
"Isn't lusting after flesh a sun?" "I'm a Reformed Universal Calvinist that is Liberal" "Oh...well then party on and ignore my other comments" "I believe that Christ died for the sins of the world and that believer and non believe will enter the new heaven and new earth under the finished work of Christ on the cross We are all saved by Grace" Brilliant! ;)

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Yeah you don't run into a universalist calvinist every day. But of course I strongly suspect that juice has no fucking idea what any of that means.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A Calvinist father, believing in predestination, put out three objects on the dining room table in preparation for his son’s arrival home from school. The first object was a stack of $20 bills. “That represents capitalism. If he takes this, he’s going into business.” says the father. The second object was a Bible. “If he takes this, he’ll be a minister.” The third object was a bottle of cheap whiskey. “If he takes this, he’ll be a drunkard!” The father and his wife set up a camera and hid in the bedroom where they could watch their son’s actions. Soon, the son entered the room and examined each item briefly. He then checked to make sure that he was alone. Not seeing anyone, he stuffed the money in his pocket, put the Bible under his arm, and strolled out of the room drinking the whiskey. The father looked at his wife and beamed, “Well what do you know! He’s going to be an attorney!!”
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    It's all brilliant as long as we don't devolve into a discussion regarding the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Juice doesn't understand theology but he does know how to surf the Internet for jokes.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    4got: That sounds like it would be an ace Catholic vs Protestant debate!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Then there's the polytheistic pagans who think you have to separate the Creator deity from the personal deity or you're doomed to a mission of converting humanity to your point of view.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Who is Grace? She a stripper? ATF?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Then there was the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who used to lie awake nights contemplating the existence of Dog.
  • 72_os
    8 years ago
    U guys crack me up lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice walks with the Lord
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Well. They do say that God watches over fools and drunks - I think Juice has both bases covered! ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Imamutt - that's a great one! I might steal that one!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Can't take credit for that one. I got it from a lesbian coworker years ago. Glad to pass it on, though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion