tuscl

Dancer entitlement approaching dancer disrespect

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I'm at the Tootsies sportsbar watching San Antonio smack around OKC.

Prior to the game I was hanging in the main-floor waiting for the start of the game.

I was standing next to the entrance of the LD room & I see a ~60 y/o custy heading to the LD-room w/ a young slim brunette - as they are about to head in the LD room the dancer spots a young custy she knows (friend?) & leaves the old custy standing by himself waiting at the entrance to the LD room as she goes to hug the young guy and proceed to chat w/ him while fhe old guy is just standing there at the entrance to the LD room looking at them waiting for her to finish her convo w/ her friend.

I may be overreacting and being a hardass but that shit looked disrespectful to me (making a custy that is going to spend $$$ on you wait while you go chat-up your buddy).

41 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Agreed. But it's on him too if he allows it. If I saw that I'd never give her a dime.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I absolutely agree that it's disrespectful. I've had something similar happen when getting ready to get a lapdance in a corner on the floor the dancer walked off to talk to somebody so I got up and went back to the bar. The dancer comes back asking why I didn't wait and let's go back and I just told her if she thought going to talk to someone else is more important then I'm not interested in her anymore and i'll buy dances from another dancer instead.
    So many of them are self centered divas and have no concept of respect and manners toward customers and no concept of the business relationship between a dancer and a customer.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    8 years ago
    It is disrespectful. Like flagooner suggested, I would have changed my mind about the VIP.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    He shoulda walked away.
  • jayhawk123
    8 years ago
    I hate when this happens. I had an old CF that would say I will be right back (bathroom or whatever). She would stop and hug and chat with either other customers or other dancers while I am waiting for her to do dances.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    Disrespectful but not surprising. The disrespect comes from both sides whether a dancer does what Papi_Chulo has described or customers treating dancers like shit. There will always be contradictions. Just recently, a dancer wanted to give me her number to keep in touch so that I knew when she was dancing. The next day I go ahead and text her on what weekend day she would be dancing again. I've yet to see any reply/response. As curious as I am, I tried to search the number only to learn it seems to originate around the San Francisco area when we're here around Los Angeles. I'll hold my breath for now but I feel that's also some sort of disrespect if it's a fake number. What else is new though...?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's disrespectful - and I'd think twice about spending my time and money on that dancer.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Some years back, there was a gorgeous young dancer, she was pretty nice to me. But, one day I saw her with an older guy, maybe mid-60s. Gorgeous young dancer's stripper friend tells me, "ya, he is completely in love with her, and she's totally mean to him, makes him wait, goes to other guys". I think there's two sides to blame here: there's dancer cuntiness -- being mean, just because she can be -- and the "no fool like an old fool" factor as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I blaim the media

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I guess that should've been I blame the media (still at Tootsies & I've had some drinks which I have not done in a while)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I hate to sound like this, but I just can't imagine a girl ever doing something like this to me. It was a sign of disrespect and perhaps even casual disdain. Of course she was at fault, but in a sense so was he by giving her the impression, through his words, actions or both, that he was the type of guy who she could treat like that.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    I had a former favorite that I would see 1 time per week for 3 months for 4 to 5 floor dances then ITC to finish my visit. We were starting our floor dances when she was called to stage for 1 song set. A few guys tipped her and instead of heading back to me to finish floor dances them hit VIP, she stopped and sat down with one of the tippers. I waited 1 song and when she didn't head back to me I accepted a dance offer from another gal (Now my CF). After 2 on the floor, we hit the VIP for ITC. This led to now OTC 2 to 3 times per month. When we came out of VIP, former favorite came back and asked why I didn't wait for her. I told her "she chose not to return from stage and I waited 1 song plus 2 floor dances for her to come back. Looks like you made the choice". Since then, she has sent texts and offered OTC at less than ITC was costing. Told her I would think about it. I followed previous advise here that I control the $$$$ and there is always another favorite that will be happy to take it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    He should have walked off
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I probably would have walked too - but if she was a black brickhouse I probably would have swallowed my pride
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I would have walked too. Last November I was disrespected in much the same manner by one of my former favorite dancers. I have not seen her since. In fact, I avoid her club during her working hours there.
    I understand as a customer the game. But, I do have a little self - respect.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Agree with others, it's disrespectful. Depending on the crowd levels and club dynamics, If I spotted another hot dancer nearby, I'd chat HER up and dump the bitch that would pull this crap on me.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I'd have given her ten seconds max and then walked. Couldn't she wait until he'd finished with her FFS ?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Next time, cap her.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I blame Obama.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Add me to the list of those who would have walked. I wouldn't take that kind of disrespect from any girl, let alone from one who I was about to pay for a simple lapdances.

I did that once with a former fave and got a couple dances from a very personable young lady. Never had a problem after that.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember several dancers in years past grab my hand after I agree to get a lap dance so I can't easily walk away. I might give her a few seconds but that is enough time for another dancer to ask for a dance and the way I see it, if you walk away, he is free too. A wave would have sufficed. Apparently she wasn't worried about him walking away. At a minimum, it was disrespectful and might have cost her money in tips or dances.

I treat some dancers like they treat me. If they tell me they'll come around on the two for one but don't and someone else does, I have opted for someone else. I did feel bad for a second or two a couple of times when I saw that the girl got beat by just a few seconds and was going to come get me but it's first come first served unless she has been reliable to you and said she was coming to get you.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    so much depends on the guy and the dancer. maybe she was the hard to find 10, at least to him. maybe this wasn't their first time together. just to many variables to know how to react. so i guess i'll say from me, no comment.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Not taking a side is no fun.

Not knowing the facts is not a reason to not passionately argue a side.

Damn, that's a lot of "not"s.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Jackslash is correct.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I blame cflock
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I blame Heck
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You guys talk big. But Im guessing half of you would really just stand there like a little puppy dog waiting for his master.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Oooh I here the offended PL
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    JS69 - when it's costing me money - and I feel disrespected - I grow a pair pretty quickly. The SS is something we all deal with - and can discount heavily or lightly - depending on the stripper). The disrespect - makes my wallet close pretty quickly.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Ot - excellent avatar Papi!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I have a low tolerance for disrespect, but also have a fluid notion of what constitutes disrespect. Without context, that scenario is one where she'd get fired on the spot. But in context to the way I usually SC -- I reserve the hottest (at least to my tastes) girl in the club, for 4-5 hours straight, she doesn't get to dance for anyone else during that entire time, and if she's reached the lofty title of ATF it's because she's blowing me away in the back. Given that I KNOW her other regulars might be getting pissed off, and given that I KNOW she's treating me fucking awesome, do I really begrudge her a little peace offering to a good regular? No, I do not. I might give her a subsequent little speech about how I have no problem at all with her doing that, but that the WORST time to do it is when we're on our way to the VIP, since that's the time I most want to feel pampered by her.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I once had the opposite occur for me. I entered the club and my fave dancer (see avatar) saw me from a table where she was parked with a whale. She ran over to me and asked if I want dances. Her "date" told her to take care of business and he'd wait. I got mine and I sure hope he did too.
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    That has happened to me twice over my years visiting strip clubs. The first time I waited for 30 seconds and then went back to my table. After five minutes, the dancer returned and asked me why I left. I told her she seemed more interested in the other guy than me so I wasn't going to wait. She apologised and offered a free dance. I took her up on the offer and the dances were great. She danced for me over the next few years and they were always great.

The second time after I returned to my table, another dancer came over and told me that i had not been treated very good by the first dancer and offered to treat me the way customers deserved to be treated. She did and became a favorite until she quit.

Remember, they need your money more than you need them to dance for you, so act accordingly. Making a customer wait is poor customer service no matter whether it is in a strip club or a restaurant.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Waiting on dancers in a strip club is nothing new.
    Sometimes it bothers me, sometimes not - depends on the situation.
    After my CF's stage set she goes straight to the dressing room to freshen up and then has to walk past the bar to where I usually sit. She almost always stops and chats with someone for a minute or 2.
    However, she is worth wait.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I would say it depends on how long she delayed him, and if she excused herself before talking to the other guy. Flipside: If you are one of her regulars, would you be offended if she snubbed you as she passed by you with another customer?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" If you are one of her regulars, would you be offended if she snubbed you as she passed by you with another customer?"

Completely honestly: I think the walk to the back is almost sacred: he should get to enjoy every second for the money he's about to spend. I do not care one bit if a dancer going to the back room does not acknowledge me ... in fact, most dancers DON'T acknowledge me if it's on their walk to the back, and I totally understand why -- the last thing that guy wants to see is "his" dancer flirting with other guys when he's about to spend $ on her. She'll find any other time to say hi. I'm totally good with that, and think that's the way it should be.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "You guys talk big. But Im guessing half of you would really just stand there like a little puppy dog waiting for his master."

John, I won't speak for the others but some of us have a pair and refuse to be abused by dancers unlike you who often seem caught in a limbo of indecision regarding what you should or shouldn't do as seen in many of your postings. Just because you might stand there waiting like a puppy doesn't mean half of us would do the same.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    It's disrespectful. And its happened to me pretty much exactly as you described, more than once, all at Tootsies but never anywhere else. I still remember the fist time it happened. I stood there for a second, kinda shocked and awed. I almost respected the balls on the bitch, I also kinda enjoyed looking at her ass as she walked away. Then maybe 15 seconds later I kinda snapped out of it and proceed to head back towards where I was sitting. I didn't get halfway there when a suitable replacement passed by. I waved her over, we had a drink and a quick chat & I had a good time with her instead. She became one of the few girls from Tootsies I've ever seen OTC and moved over to Diamond Dolls a few weeks later.

The original girl approached me a while later. She had zero recollection of our previous encounter, despite that it had occurred about 90 minutes earlier about 10 feet away from where I was sitting at that point. I had some time, as I was waiting for the second girl to return. She was no more than 2 songs into a stage rotation that was in the neighborhood of 10 songs. So, I told her the story of what transpired. She looked at me with a bewildered face and proceeded to ask me if I wanted a dance now. I laughed at her & she called me a pinche maricon and stormed off. The second girl had returned and was standing at a table nearby just in time to catch her ask me if I wanted a dance. The first girl told the second one a bunch of shit in spanish as she walked away. I didn't understand a word, but I presume it was not very complementary of me. The second girl came back, gave me her number & we were on my couch laughing about it a few days later.

I guess the point of the story is, the girls at Tootsies tend to be entitled bitches and do this kind of shit regularly. There's no reason for a customer to tolerate it, as there's there's plenty of girls there. The girls probably have no reason to stop either, as there's plenty of customers too.

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Pretty funny having a thread about respect in the biggest Troll forum on the internet.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I'd walk as I lose interest in things very quickly.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    i agree with skibum609 above. I also lose interest in th
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion