tuscl

Detroit summer meetup

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I plan to visit Detroit clubs this summer, so I thought I'd make an initial inquiry as to whether others have an interest in doing a meetup. June or July work best for me. Late May or early August are also possibly open.

If you seriously might attend, please let me know if you have any date preferences.

38 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lets get some purchasing power
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    We should all meet up at Nina's club!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I had plans for a solo trip and or maybe see heck in July or August. If others showed up that would be Kool. Later the better for the obviously reasons..needing to save back cash
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol, Joe I agree
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Rech I was counting on you driving me around to all of your fav clubs. And I need your help to know where it's ok to order lobster.

I promise not to steal any of your dancers if you come.

Unless I'm high. Or horny.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I would like to meet Nina. A successful non-extras girl in Detroit is a unicorn that I want to see.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I actually will be in Atlantic City NJ the month before the Detroit Michigan visit trying to win some clubbing cash

I will be playing

$25/$50 PLO cash game

$5/$10 NLH cash game

$100/$200 L5CD if they offer it ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I 2 would like 2 have sexual relations with Nina
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice making shit up again....

I could certainly be in depending on the date. Week before or after Memorial Day can be bad for me.

If Motorhead comes out I will buy him a VIP session at Bogarts.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Being honest it might be funnier to go to Denver and club with crazy Joe and take turns shitting in the same McDonalds toilet
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ word - and we can all legally get high too
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I know when crazy Joe visited me in Asheville we had a crazy time at the treasure club and my local McDonald in Biltmore village lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Being seriousness

If I run well in Atlantic City I will be in the D but if not I will not show up broke...that would be just penalizing to you guys to have to watch me beg for chackin fangers
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If I'm around you would never have to bed for chackin fangers, and I'd bring rolls of nickels so you can toss them at the dancers.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I took a shit in the Biltmore house tour winery and my girl said she could smell it from outside of the bathroom as guys would open the door exiting.

Which Asheville club is the best for consistency? I'll be visiting again in Another month, but won't be needing extras. More for eye candy.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Shit....there's only one club to choose from, Treasures! Looks like Pisgah is my replacement for clubbing. That and the breweries.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol, meat lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnn u Da Mane
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    So back to the point of this post, let me know if the date in Detroit would matter to your attendance.

Then I'll propose a date for the cats to refuse to be herded towards.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I'll go only if Juice goes. I need a wing man, a chicken wing mane.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can't imagine Juice and Rech in the same club at the same time. Rech trying to get high in the bathroom and Juice trying to sneak Four Lokos in under his coat that he's wearing in June.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I dun told u bitch that I need the meeting to be in late July or August due to financial obligations and gambling addictions

Is Rech Juice ?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I will be out of the country from June 8 to July 6. So anytime from July 7 thru August would be OK with me. I don't want to miss the chance to visit Detroit strip clubs.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

So let's review.

Who will be attending?

1) Rech
    2) Heck
    3) Rechthebei
    4) San_Jose_gay
    5) Juice
    6) Duke69
    7) SippyCup
    8) capri69
    9) Jackie
    10) Justin
    11) Just the Nuts

And of course, JS69.

So if everyone shows up, there will be, what.. 3 people there?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Anybody else want to volunteer to be social chairman?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Pass it on to " hot stuff" or "Nina", they're tge ones that stand to make $10-15k by making you believe they're into you for an OTC session. Or poledancer may need the cash after delivering birth .
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^
    Haha Warhawks. "goot" one. Like Rech, it's too far for me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Rech lives down the fucking street!!!!!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Yeah. I think Rech can walk to Bogarts.

But Flight club is too far for him.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    You actually went back to Bogarts after Flight Club?

You must have been out of cash.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'll go if cflock is going
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My head is always up for a SC trip but my wallet is not always up to the challenge.

I'm 50/50 - slightly better chance in mid to late summer and w/ the caveat I've been able to abstain from blowing all my cash w/ my local-clubbing.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Meat72, I believe I said 20-30K, not 10-15, and what I believe tends to be correct. You are sounding bitter. Why spend time here if you hate strippere so much...
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Because somebody's got to stop the stupidity. ^^^^
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Your complaints about how much money men give me isn't going to stop anything LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    John, any day, any day is fine with me. I am retired. I do what I want, when I want.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I'm interested.

I *will* be in Detroit around June 13-15.
    I *can* be in Detroit again between August 5 and August 19.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I live here. Let me know when and where and I will be there. Prefer days on the Westside.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion