tuscl

A Challenge!

Thursday, January 15, 2004 4:09 PM
Ok, I've seen repeatedly on this board people saying avoid KingPin and so on and so on. But none of you seem too. So my challenge is...Do it. If he posts something lets not see a single response. Don't even read it. Whether he is telling the truth or not is not important. Clearly he just likes to piss people off. Maybe hes a 54 year old man that owns a club. Who cares? Hes still an ass. Maybe hes a 16 year old just hitting puberty. Who cares? Hes still an ass. So avoid him. He may make a post here going off on me. Who cares? Hes still an ass. So avoid him. If you post something and theres 12 responses and one is from him. Avoid his and move on to the rest. Why? Because hes an ass.

13 comments

• Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    I don't know who he is but he sounds like a rotten person. I will not reply to anything he says. I don't need. lol he is a waste of time anyways.
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    and V- all the shock value posters - they have nothing of value to add.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    You got it. Let's add C&S and RL too.
  • Jolicouer23
    20 years ago
    I havent been here for awhile but when I see a thread that's written by Kingpin I skip right over it. People like that are just a waste of life.
  • Jolicouer23
    20 years ago
    I havent been here for awhile but when I see a thread that's written by Kingpin I ignore it and skip right over it. He'll do anything for attention, that's sad. Hateful people like that are just a waste of life.
  • JimJazz
    20 years ago
    I like a good challenge so I'll give it a shot too even though its been way too much fun pointing out his lies but I don't come to boards to put people down so I have to admit it overdue time to quite poking fun at him. And now that he has is attacking the ladies with his cruel and unfounded bullshit it isn't funny anymore. So I'll try not to respond 40% because of the challenge and 60% for the ladies.
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    unfortunatley if you look at the bottom there is a thread made by him that he brags that has been on this board for over a year!!.. the only reason why its even still here is because he keeps bringing it back.. so it may go away in 7 days, but he will bring it back,just so he can say its been here for over a year whoo.. hoo..
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    Glad you feel better. I might add a note here. I believe KP is the type of person who enjoys seeing if he/she can upset others with his/her text messages. The best way to upset him/her is to probably ignore them when you hear all the crap coming out. Some people just love to start a fight and enjoy upsetting others or seeing if they can get someone going. What scares me is that I think I understand that enjoyment. This thread will disappear 7 days after the last posted message so it will be forgotten sooner or later.
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    ok now that i said what i needed to say ... i will never post to his threads again... sorry i had to do it just one last time.. but now I accept the challenge
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I've ignored his/her posts almost forever. I have noticed though that he/her must have gotten a new keyboard since the caps lock key isn't on anymore. What's really ticking me off right now is the fact that I got ripped off just sitting at home without even going to a strip club. Darn mutual fund charged me 75 bucks maintenance fee, arrr. I hate losing money in fees.
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I will definitely sell the loser fund mentioned above. I will try to focus my mind on the positive. I own a stock up over 70% in the last 12 months. Yes I like that thought. Sorry if I went off thread here but it makes me feel better to rant a little.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Great idea. Are we going to eventually add others to the challenge (ie C&S, RL, etc.)? Just a thought.
  • niceass
    20 years ago
    Good advice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion